Page 6 of 57 
Username Post: 12 Days of Swapping -START OPENING LADIES!        (Topic#1581019)
Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee
In response to jacquie44

I can't wait to get my SS so that I can start shopping. I LOVE to shop!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Lorna Lee

I can't wait to get my pal's name, too. Plus, I just just got my Joanne's coupons in the mail so I can get a better deal. I like that we're starting early in the season.. this way I can shop more frequently

Yes, Kim, it was awful, lol.. there's tons of things I like, but then I also like surprises. There's nothing I really need and my tastes change. It's much easier shopping for someone else.

Edited by Lookin4newideas on 10-02-12 02:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

AZGIRL
Expert
AZGIRL
In response to jacquie44

Survey Sent Thanks

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to AZGIRL

thanks ladies

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 10-02-12 10:36 PM
In response to ScrapAngel4

Survey Sent! Can't wait to find out who my secret sister is...she will for sure be SPOILED ROTTEN!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Lookin4newideas

And Sally you have the best Joann's!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to Sassy Suzi

And we have Pat Catan's.. Suzi, I always forget that the Darice products are available online, there's a company that carries their product. Here's their catalog:

Consurmer Crafts

Or if anyone else is interested. They don't have a lot, but their products are a little cheaper than the stores. And after you order and reach $100, you get free shipping.

I have to check out that Joanne's in Great Northern. The one by me doesn't have that much left for Scrapbooking. A lot of cake decorating supplies and jewelry stuff. But I've noticed, their embellishments have been dwindling down.

Lorna Lee
Governor
Lorna Lee

I have a wonderful new Joann's close to me that has loads of scrapbooking goodies.

parisdame
Diva
parisdame
In response to Lorna Lee

jci...how is everyone today? It's cold and crisp here this morning and I love the fall weather.

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to parisdame

It was a little foggy this morning, but the temperature is wonderful. I am so glad Fall is here; it is my favorite time of year for weather.
I am super excited about this swap and ready to get my pal so I can begin the fun of shopping.

molson
molson 
Veteran
molson
In response to mwendt7

patiently waiting....... I can not wait to start shopping for this!!!

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to molson

This waiting business is the most difficult part! LOL. Anxiously awaiting my next victim... to be spoiled rotten, of course! Bwahahahaha. (Soooo happy it's finally fall! Halloween is right around the corner! I'm so excited! This is the best time of year IMO.)

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom
In response to Melissa Birlem

Im anxious also!!! I cant wait to shop for my pal at the Creative Keepsake convention in 2 weeks!!! Hopefully I find some good stuff there!!

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to squirmys mom

I'm going to the CK convention on Saturday ! I've been to Scrapfest, but my first CK one. I'm hoping to find great stuff for my secret pal too!

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom
In response to 4tgrfans

Im going on 10/19 to the one in Chicago. Let me know how it goes!! I went to the ScrapExpo in chicago and Milwaukee but Ive never participated in a crop before. Im excited. I am hoping they add more vendors though. the website only shows about 30-40 right now.

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to squirmys mom

There's the Great Lakes Mini convention in Toledo coming up in November. The Mega meet is in Michigan and this mini meet is their second one. I haven't gone to either one. I don't have any scrappy friends near me to go with. And this mini one is only a 2+ hour drive from me. Never been to any kind of scrapbook convention. I bet it's awesome.

At least I have 5 major scrapbook stores within 25 miles of me. Three of them are within 5 miles.

squirmys mom
Pro
squirmys mom

Lucky for me my SIL (adopted SIL) is a master crafter!!!! ArmyGirl and I spend lots of time together and only live 15 minutes away from one another. Not to mention she is my sons godmother, aunt, babysitter....!!
I got lucky there! she is going with me to the convention.

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

• Lookin4newideas Said:
There's the Great Lakes Mini convention in Toledo coming up in November. The Mega meet is in Michigan and this mini meet is their second one. I haven't gone to either one. I don't have any scrappy friends near me to go with. And this mini one is only a 2+ hour drive from me. Never been to any kind of scrapbook convention. I bet it's awesome.

At least I have 5 major scrapbook stores within 25 miles of me. Three of them are within 5 miles.

Sally, we need to fix that!!!

Tenant
In response to Melissa Birlem

ok ladies.. I have 90% of the pals out to you guys.. I have 5 more to send.. I will do it after work tonight..

sassie
scrapwriter
tcletoaddison
parisdame
scrappinlilly

your pals will be sent to you when I get home.. ss about the inconvenience

mwendt7
Guru
mwendt7
In response to Scrapnhvn

Woo Hoo!! I got my pal, now let the good times roll.

Page 6 of 57 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics