Username Post: Scotch (ATG) Customer Service Kudos        (Topic#1581051)
flintridgescrapper
Diva
flintridgescrapper

Just had to share a good customer service story. I've somehow (if you'd see my room after a scrapping night, you'd understand why) lost the black piece that goes on the used tape to hold it one the spool of my pink ATG. I made do, but it was aggravating as it would come off after making a few rounds.

I emailed their customer service, asking if I could purchase one. Just got an email stating they were mailing me a complimentary one.

I just love it when companies will stand behind their stuff. It was totally my fault in losing it, but they want a happy customer! I've got two guns now, and I'll sure purchase another if I need it!

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to flintridgescrapper

Love to hear about good customer service!!
Sometimes it seems to be the exception.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon
In response to Kim222

That's awesome! Love companies with great customer service.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to fknapoleon

I have two of them two - both acid free. One lives in my crop wagon and is packed for crops and the other is on my desk where I use it.

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to flintridgescrapper

I had heard they had great service. YEAH for you. I am so glad I bought mine.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to anda11

If places only realized how far good customer services goes - and how many people learn of it!

New Kid On the Block
In response to dwelch

• dwelch Said:
If places only realized how far good customer services goes - and how many people learn of it!

And so does bad customer service! My Craft Channel was one of my favorite sites to shop until I had a bad experience with their customer service (read non-existent!) and finally had to file a paypal dispute to put and end to it. I finally got my money back but still didn't get the product I wanted

Edited by angela.speir on 09-25-12 03:04 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

angie girl
Diva
angie girl
In response to angela.speir

• angela.speir Said:
  • dwelch Said:

And so does bad customer service! My Craft Channel was one of my favorite sites to shop until I had a bad experience with their customer service (read non-existent!) and finally had to file a paypal dispute to put and end to it. I finally got my money back but still didn't get the product I wanted

Did you come here just to find a place to rant about a company? Hope you're here to further enjoy the perks of what this site has to offer.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics