Username Post: Dancing with the Stars        (Topic#1581057)
Expert

Anyone watching this season? Who's your favorite?

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to deedee49

Never watched the show any season. Am I the only one?

OnlyJane
Mayor
OnlyJane
In response to deedee49

I am watching! Hard to say yet who will be my favorite. What in the world was up with Pamela Anderson? She was awful (IMO of course). She seemed spaced out.....

Expert
In response to OnlyJane

I agree with Pamels's performance not being All Star worthy..and apparently the fans felt that way too, since she was the first eliminated.
This season is going to be hard to judge since there are so many good dancers. I really think the votes are going to count a lot this season. I think we are going to have a few shocker eliminations.
For me..I like Gilles, Apolo, and Emmet for the guys...I like Melissa Rycroft and Sabrina for the girls. Guess we'll see how it goes.

cescrapper
Expert
cescrapper
In response to deedee49

I hope sabrina is vindicated this time around. She should have been in the finals the season she competed.

Expert
In response to cescrapper

Yes, I agree about Sabrina...I remember how shocked I was when she was eliminated. I hope she dances well and gets far this time.

Diva
In response to deedee49

Not watching all the time so I can't keep up with the favorite for this season.

Expert
In response to bayamonesa1

Well Joey is gone now....I am hoping Bristol or Kirstie will be next. Not fond of Bristol's dancing...still don't know how she got as far as she did the first time around.
Anyone else have an idea who should go next? I will say that most of the dancing has been pretty darn good.

Expert
In response to deedee49

Who should be eliminated tonight? Anyone?

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to deedee49

Absolutely totally amazed that Bristol is still on. She cannot even come close to Helio's dancing. Must be the whole state of Alaska phoning in...!

Expert
In response to Abby0317

Me too...Bristol shouldn't even be there. Her dancing ability really isn't that great.
I really wasn't happy with the elimination. I really thought that for dancing ability...Kirstie and Bristol should have been voted off...was so shocked that BOTH of them were saved.
Can only hope for next week.

Resident
In response to deedee49

I think Kelly Monico will go far. She was amazing this week. I don't know why Bristol is there at all. SHe looks like she doesn't know, either. WHo was eliminated this week? Imissed it.

Diva
In response to Laura40

Ditto!

Expert
In response to bayamonesa1

Double elimination- Drew and Helio. Bristol and Kirstie stay....just not right.

Expert
In response to deedee49

Kelly is doing great. She puts her all into it.

nallian
Expert
nallian
In response to deedee49

I thought Gilles was great. Pulling for him or Kelly,even though I think it is a little gross how she drapes herself onto her co-dancer.

Expert
In response to nallian

I agree on both counts, nallian. I love the way Gilles dances.
Do you think there is something "going on" with kelly and her partner?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics