Page 4 of 19 
Username Post: ##October Ugly Paper Challenge## Working our Magic        (Topic#1581059)
debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Cassondra71

LMBO!!!! The rest of you Ladies, well your turn is coming!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Idol
MrsCDJ

• Cassondra71 Said:
Well who ever said "pay back is....." you know WHAT!!!! surely must have known Debby......you can easier this month ladies but keep the tissues handy because I KNOW you are going to cry for me when you see the paper.....but ESPECIALLY the embellishment that my dear sweet best friend gave me this month for this challenge......I literally looked at her and said....."What the H&%^% is that???" She laughed her evil laugh and said "Its your uglies for next month DaNel said I could have your name" I laughed but I SERIUOSLY wanted to kick her....I kinda still do!!!

And now for the FUNNY part....last night I convinced one of our very red neck friends that he should pose for a picture for me in high heels, holding a football in a wife beater with his belly sticking out.....he was totally down for it but his wife put the brakes on that photo!!! Guess I will be scratching my head for a while with these!!! Thanks again soooo much best friend

October Uglies By Cassondra71

As I breath a sigh of relief that for the month of October I can not fear my mail (as much) I shudder at what your best friend has done to you and send my deepest empathy.

(Actually I'm dancing around with joy that Debby did not choose me Debby!! )

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

I chose 3 names, It was the luck of the draw!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Idol
MrsCDJ
In response to debby_westbrook

• debby_westbrook Said:

Then I should send a thank you gift to DaNel?

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• Cassondra71 Said:
Well who ever said "pay back is....." you know WHAT!!!! surely must have known Debby......you can easier this month ladies but keep the tissues handy because I KNOW you are going to cry for me when you see the paper.....but ESPECIALLY the embellishment that my dear sweet best friend gave me this month for this challenge......I literally looked at her and said....."What the H&%^% is that???" She laughed her evil laugh and said "Its your uglies for next month DaNel said I could have your name" I laughed but I SERIUOSLY wanted to kick her....I kinda still do!!!

And now for the FUNNY part....last night I convinced one of our very red neck friends that he should pose for a picture for me in high heels, holding a football in a wife beater with his belly sticking out.....he was totally down for it but his wife put the brakes on that photo!!! Guess I will be scratching my head for a while with these!!! Thanks again soooo much best friend

October Uglies By Cassondra71

Who needs enemies when you have such an ic friend, nothing like going for the jugular!!
I am waiting to see just what wonderful piece of art you do with those 'pretties' and that embellie. Good luck, my friend!!

Edited by sasload4 on 09-29-12 05:37 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

Then I should send a thank you gift to DaNel?

I'm with you there!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas
In response to sasload4

I was without internet for a couple of weeks... can someone fill me in on what's going on? What did I miss? How did Debby and Cassondra already get their uglies? And how come Debby got to pick her victim, er, partner?

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Lookin4newideas

I didn't get papers for Sept, so Cassondra gave me some. Then I got the original papers I was suppose to get I think around the 21st. So I'm using the original papers for October. DaNel said maybe I could pick my own victim this time and they had to be someone I hadn't sent to yet (Just out of having fun) I picked 3 names and DaNel drew Cassondra's name, so That's how she has her papers already...

Now here is my version...

I didn't get my papers for Sept and being the only here. I cried tears and DaNel said it was ok for Cassondra to give me some beautiful papers so I could still play. Cassondra being very gave me horrible papers!!! The rest of the very Ladies were being very mean to me...DaNel said those Women should pay for being to such a like me. Thus I chose the first 3 names that came to mind. There were a lot more names that should have been in my picks, but their time will come... HAHAHAHA....

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

Debby- sounds to me like you are throwing DaNel under the bus here...

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

• debby_westbrook Said:
I didn't get papers for Sept, so Cassondra gave me some. Then I got the original papers I was suppose to get I think around the 21st. So I'm using the original papers for October. DaNel said maybe I could pick my own victim this time and they had to be someone I hadn't sent to yet (Just out of having fun) I picked 3 names and DaNel drew Cassondra's name, so That's how she has her papers already...

I didn't get my papers for Sept and being the only here. I cried tears and DaNel said it was ok for Cassondra to give me some beautiful papers so I could still play. Cassondra being very gave me horrible papers!!! The rest of the very Ladies were being very mean to me...DaNel said those Women should pay for being to such a like me. Thus I chose the first 3 names that came to mind. There were a lot more names that should have been in my picks, but their time will come... HAHAHAHA....

OMG!!! It's running deep around here don't know if there's enough mops and buckets to clean it up!!!

MrsCDJ
MrsCDJ 
Idol
MrsCDJ
In response to sasload4

• sasload4 Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

OMG!!! It's running deep around here don't know if there's enough mops and buckets to clean it up!!!

I think we're going to need a bigger bucket ... maybe a Bobcat excavator and/or skid loader too.

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to charcats7

• charcats7 Said:
Debby- sounds to me like you are throwing DaNel under the bus here...

Why I would never!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to MrsCDJ

• MrsCDJ Said:
  • sasload4 Said:
  • debby_westbrook Said:

I think we're going to need a bigger bucket ... maybe a Bobcat excavator and/or skid loader too.

DaNel Hicks
Diva
DaNel Hicks

Hello ladies. Boy have I missed a bunch the past couple of days.

I will update the front of both lists tonight. All layouts need to be finished for voting tomorrow. Addresses go out tomorrow.

All I can say is I'm so far behind. I just remembered I never sent out the prizes for August. I'll send both August and September after the winners are chosen.

Sorry for that.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to DaNel Hicks

Ohhhhh Debby!!!!! what am I gonna do with you!!!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

• Cassondra71 Said:
Ohhhhh Debby!!!!! what am I gonna do with you!!!!

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

LMBO!!! I wondered.. I was so confused (and I know it doesn't take much for me) I saw that you did a lo and couldn't figure out what was going on. Boy, I'm glad I wasn't in that top three. Those sure some doozies you gave Cassondra!

(and that face is just plain fugly, Debby)

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook

Lookin4newideas
Governor
Lookin4newideas

OH, today is the last day of the month!!! I haven't picked out my pretties for my very special pal for tomorrow's mail!! I saw a couple I could send out last week.

denielle.c.podraza
Pro
denielle.c.podraza

Is it OK if i use Septembers uglies for October?? I did not get to them!!

I will still mail a set out as well!!

Page 4 of 19 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics