Username Post: Digital Scrapbook Experts        (Topic#1581125)
LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 09-27-12 06:55 AM

Do any of you subscribe to the Digital Scrapbook Experts gold membership? I do the daily Collect-A-Kit downloads (they are free), but do not pay for the membership. Right now they have some kind of deal where for $19.95 (shipping), you get a bunch of free kits, Photoshop brushes, PSE templates, CD of doodles, 2 months of the Gold membership, and a bunch of other things. They're saying it is all free and that the $19.95 is a shipping fee, but then you're automatically charged each month after for $19.95 for the membership, unless you cancel after the 2 free months.

Anyways, is anyone on here a member? I do like the daily Collect-A-Kit downloads, but I'm not sure if paying for a membership is worth it. Are they easy to deal with when it comes to money? Is it easy to cancel should I decide to? Thanks for the help!

Heather J. Landry
Angel
Heather J. Landry
In response to LeeLo

I've never heard of them.

New Kid On the Block
In response to LeeLo

I have never heard of the site. What is it in the membership that is tempting you?

There are sites for most of those things.

For example, if it's the brushes brusheezy dot com has a lot brushes and other stuff for photoshop. The brushes can be used in gimp also. They have free membership and also a premium paid membership.

I don't use templates, I do save images of templates, but copy the layout.

Sorry if I wasn't much help.

LeeLo
LeeLo 
Diva
LeeLo
  • LeeLo on 10-02-12 10:55 AM
In response to callalillie13

Thanks Calla...I will try out the brushes website! I think that it was just a lot of stuff and I'm kind of a beginner at digital scrapbooking, so I thought it might be helpful with all of that in one place! I'll keep looking and save my $19.95!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics