Username Post: Need Help - Baby book        (Topic#1581159)
New Kid On the Block

Hello,

I am making a BoBunny baby chipboard album for my friend who is expecting. Although I am having difficulty figuring out a colour scheme. I think I have a colour scheme - but I am unsure about how to go about it. I am thinking like brown, yellow and red - as her baby's room theme is winnie the pooh. I am also looking for a place to find winnie the pooh accessories to add to the scrapbook. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Help please!
Products Referenced in This Post:

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to ursunshinebabii

EK Success has a beautiful Classic Pooh line, which is available here in the scrapbook.com store, and even if you're going more for modern Pooh, some of the items from that line would still work beautifully, and there are lots of modern Pooh embellishments in the store too.

Also, the two items below labeled "boy" and "girl" both have a number of items that are completely suitable for either gender, so don't let the baby's gender turn you off one or the other of them if you choose to go the Classic Pooh route.
Products Referenced in This Post:

t-scraps
Expert
t-scraps
In response to aquabunny

Google Winnie the Pooh coloring pages and you will see a ton of images. Since he's not a complicated drawn character, you can make paper piecing patterns from them.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne

if you go for the vintage winnie the pooh, it'll be easier on the colours as you can use lots of pastels and with winnie the pooh you really cant go wrong. even the soft pink of piglet is allowed for boys with this. Originally, winnie the pooh was a boys book. I just got rid of a lot of winnie the pooh stuff as I'm moving house and have to downsize from a full size house to a small storage unit... wish I had known, I couldve send it all ... still got some stuffed toys and some hand puppets, towels...some window stickers too

New Kid On the Block
In response to TheCharmedOne

So, i have found all the winnie the pooh stuff on here, but i went to order the classic pooh stuff and they want twice as much as my order total to get it sent to me...and being a student i dont have a great deal of extra money....

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Look for other stores that might charge less for shipping, or, if you've got enough lead time on the project, wait for the next free shipping day, it typically happens once a month, sometimes with additional free shipping days advertised only on Twitter and Facebook but usually mentioned here in the forums as well for those who don't use social media.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to aquabunny

Free shipping is great,,,,but usually you have to spend 50 bucks to get the free shipping,,,,if you have a bunch of stuff to order in addition to some pooh stuff, that might work for you,,,,,,

otherwise, check some of the local stores,,,,,or an LSS might be able to order it for you!

OlesyaK.
Diva
OlesyaK.

look in the sticker isle of any dollar store - guaranteed to find some winnie the pooh stickers! another one may be a wrapping isle, they sometimes have gift bags with winnie on a larger scale that you could fuzzy cut

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
Look for other stores that might charge less for shipping, or, if you've got enough lead time on the project, wait for the next free shipping day, it typically happens once a month, sometimes with additional free shipping days advertised only on Twitter and Facebook but usually mentioned here in the forums as well for those who don't use social media.

Depends on where the poster lives....free shipping only applies to those of you in the U.S.
Us international customers do not get free shipping....

Alison

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to kiyawinn

Not even a flat discount off the regular rate? I've seen other websites do that, where they don't make international free, but offer a set flat amount off (usually around equal to a typical domestic shipping price).

New Kid On the Block
In response to aquabunny

so i have been having trouble trying to locate the vintage winnie the pooh without spending a fortune on shipping, i was wondering if anyone had ideas of other paper packs that have similar colors that I could use.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics