Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to MelissaW

Happy Saturday! Went to spinning class this morn with Megs, then dropped her to tennis and came back home. After tennis she's out with her girlfriends for lunch and a movie so I have the day all to myself cause dh is already planted in front of the tv watching sports. Plus no chauffering for me one of the other girl's dad is doing the rounds today (usually it's me - but caught a break today)

Have a wonderful day and be safe. xoxoxo

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to cveira

Oooooh Christine, sounds like the perfect time to do some scrapbooking!!!

Didn't get on here hardly at all yesterday and now I'm way behind again. Yesterday, a gal from Etsy asked me to do a custom mosaic mirror for her so I was working on that all day. Now just waiting for it to dry completely and then grout. I think it's going to turn out awesome.

Tonight we have a Cub Scout event but not until dark. It's a torchlight tour of Fort Vancouver. Should be fun and spooky. Hopefully I won't freeze to death. It's been getting chilly here in the evenings. Next weekend we're suppose to go camping overnight. I'm soooo not looking forward to it, but DS is very excited.

Well, off to cu on the chatter and luv! Hope everyone has a great day!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to Scrapn mama

Sounds like a fun event tonight Karen!

Here's one I finished up last night for the Oct 2 page sketch challenge. I haven't been doing any challenges at all this whole year so I am trying to get back in the swing of things.

TFL.

Whitfield Hall By Cveira

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to cveira

Well, that wasn't too bad. ACU on the luv!

Henri~ That's such a cool story about you and DH. Glad you're together now.

Sandra~ Many prayers for you and your cousin.

Sara~I'm not a fan of winter either. We don't get a lot of snow where I live, but lots of rain. Like, for days and days and days. It gets quite depressing. I'm not looking forward to winter. I like summer and fall here, but winter and even spring is just too wet for me. DH and I are from Central WA and it's a lot like MN. Cold, snowy winters but nice hot summers. I told DH when we retire were moving to Arizona in the winters and then moving back up here for the summers.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr

For the first time in a LONG time, I am scrapping the day away. I have been neglecting my craft, taking a break from scrapping after finally stepping down from a very demanding DT. I felt happy. Relieved. My time was my own. The result? I haven't been scrapping! So today, I'm digging in and loving it!

Got a drop off, and another will be coming soon hopefully!

Seasons Of Change **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to byondbzr

Sandra -- prayers for your cousin.

Up in charlottesville, VA for parents weekend. Brian is sleeping right now - heading to dinner soon.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-06-12 12:18 PM
In response to byondbzr

peeking in.
Addy played 3 games of soccer at her tourny. They won twice, and lost the middle game. BUT, she scored a goal to win the last game!! Worth freezing my butt off out there. Few minutes at home and then back out to volunteer in the concession stand.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to SaraS

Another page done today, feeling scrappy and happy for once!

I Hope You Dance **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to byondbzr

Eileen, Thursday night we took our 8th graders on a quick tour of UVA.

Here's a lo for MSC:

Solar By Scrapperbee

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to scrapperbee

ACU2H!

Yay for Addy, Sara! That's awesome!

Couple more hours before we go to scouts and it's windy as H*LL out there! Ugh, it's going to be miserable out there tonight!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira

peeking in and trying to keep up.

Sara, the border of leaves on my last lo is actually a velvet trim I got long long ago in a kit.

Well, after thinking I was going to scrap the day away, I slept the day away instead. DH ordered delivery pizza for lunch and after we gorged ourselves on that he fell asleep in front of the tv (nothing new) and I fell asleep in between watching a Law and Order CI marathon. Then we both watched some B grade movie on cable and here I am.

Off to collect Megs from her friends house and then call it a night.

Have a good one! xoxoxo

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to cveira

Rebecca- You are definitely back! Great layouts. Glad you are finding enjoyment in creating for yourself again.

Henri- very cool story about you and dh. Thanks for sharing that.

I actually did scrap my day away. DH and DS1 were at the Air Force game most of the day and DS2 was at a friends. Had to stop once to chauffer him and his friend to the movies and a few times for laundry but the rest was ME time! I got some cards done since it is WCMD. I desperately needed to do it anyway. My supply is low and I have several cards I need to get out. It was fun to just dive in to all my scraps and get going.

Thank You By Lpeeps

Celebrate By Lpeeps

Set of Mini's By Lpeeps

Happy Birthday Stars By Lpeeps

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to lpeeps

Acu! Sounds like lots of great things happening with sports and Scouts around here. I'm pooped!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to LesleyC

JCI before I head to bed.

Scouts was fun and I totally survived 11 boys, believe it or not! The boys were good for the most part, but boys will be boys and there were some crazy moments, but nothing too drastic! LOL....and the weather wasn't too bad either, the wind died down and it was about 62 degrees or so, so I had worried for nothing. I can do this Scout Mom thing, I think.

Renee305
Idol
Renee305

FINALLY caught up!! lol
Been a very busy week here!

Work work worked all week, then 6hrs driving on Friday to go visit my dad who is finally home, then my sister decided to come crash with me. Then worked Saturday and then drove up into the city to spend the night with a gf, then ended up out and drinking long island iced teas... needless to say I woke up with a very sore and tired head this morning lol
Then went and spoilt myself today and bought a new printer that has wi-fi and even lets me print directly from my iphone from anywhere, so I can take a photo while out and about then, send it off my phone and it's sitting and waiting printed out for me at home!! Pretty exciting!! lol

So now laying on the lounge snuggled up with my laptop and season 3 of big love on the telly lol

Here's my drop off!! Hope everyone is well!!

Green Hair By Renee305

I love your face By Renee305

Bird Girl By Renee305

5 bucks mum!! By Renee305

Boy oh Boy! By Renee305

You and Me By Renee305

So much personality By Renee305

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Renee305

I've been working on these Prague LOs all summer long:

Prague - St. Nicholas Church By Autumngold

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-07-12 05:55 AM
In response to autumngold

lots of scrapping going on this weekend (not for me, but for the rest of you) so YAY!! for that!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to SaraS

Happy Sunday

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to cveira

Dropping off will be back in a while to leave love.
Claus and Annie ******** By AuntyT

raining
Governor
raining
In response to AuntyT

Pumpkins **SCRAPS OF DARKNESS & Scrap FX** By Raining

ZOE **Scraps of Darkness & Scrap FX Guest** By Raining

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics