Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to LesleyC

Morning!

Lesley- No they were just released this week and I haven't gotten mine yet! There is a pretty good chance that anyone who orders will get theirs before I receive mine. We are doing a quick DT call, and I bet new stuff won't be shipped until after that is over.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to byondbzr

acu...

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-12-12 03:59 AM
In response to byondbzr

Happy Friday!!!

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to LesleyC

Dropping off. Didn't get to scrapbook on my weekend since I went to my parents.

Be back to catch up.

Yampa Botanic Garden By AuntyT

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to AuntyT

Morning ladies!

ACU2H and JCI

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to pamela.tx

Just dropping a page I lifted from Eileen. Here is hers:

Champs By Ncyankee

And my lift:

Start Your Engines **Moxxie** By Byondbzr

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to byondbzr

Hello all. Hope you are all enjoying your Friday.

Was going to go to a friend's hous to scrap but because of drama issues I invited another friend to scrap here instead. I hate drama! And it's all because of who invited me....sigh...seriously?

Rebecca - I can't wait to see what you come up with for those adorable albums!

Deb - Wish I could say that I only have 10 pages left of my sister's wedding album! You are doing a fab job on your pages!

Karen - Congrats on your etsy sale!

Dropping off more layouts. Also for those of you who commented on my layouts and had questions yesterday, I added info to each layout's description that hopefully answered your questions.

Fall is in the Air By Godschild94

Stop & Dance in the Flowers By Godschild94

Holiday Tradition By Godschild94

Bailey By Godschild94

Celebrate Everyday Beauty By Godschild94

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx
In response to godschild94

Things have been really hectic the past couple days and I haven't been able to finish my layout. My dd had cheer practice Wednesday. I was sick yesterday all afternoon and then I took the kiddos to the carnival in the evening; and this weekend won't be any easier.

This weekend is our town's annual Peanut Festival. I need to take the kiddos to the carnival again tonight and let them experience everything (food, games,crafts,music, carnival) and then need to wake up early to get my daughter ready for the parade she is going to be in tomorrow. My son has a baseball game tomorrow evening in a town about 2 hours away. Needless to say, I am not sure when I will finally have some "Me" time to scrapbook.

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to pamela.tx

Good Morning! Happy Friday!

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to Scrapn mama

JCI
I am headed out for the weekend for a surprise girls weekend for my SIL. She is turning 50. Then Sunday my best friend and her family are coming for a quick last minute visit. Sooo excited. I have been missing her since the move. Our kids are like siblings so it's been hard on them to be apart as well. May be absent till middle of next week. I do have Anna's page picked out to lift and WILL get to it!

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-12-12 10:11 AM
In response to lpeeps

Have fun Lisa! Enjoy it!!

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to SaraS

Thanks for all the stamp suggestions! I've added them to my tabs to take a look

LOTO and I'm uploading a LO right now - BB in a bit to post.

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to dancinirish90

Oh - and Eileen - I saw Quincey's photo shoot on fb. I can't imagine he will even last a day once he's available. Is there already a waiting list?

pamela.tx
Guru
pamela.tx

Sounds like fun, Lisa(peeps)! Have fun!

Lisa-you have plenty to choose from and I hope you find what you're looking for!

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to pamela.tx

DOO:

Fearful Symmetry By Dancinirish90

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

I scrapped tonight!! I didn't complete a page, but I got all my papers trimmed and diecut. DH offered design advice. LOL.

I will catch up on love over the weekend. Becca, s'ok. I will order one, probably next month. I'm on a tight (for me) scrappy budget this month, and have a couple of other things to get. But all bets are off in November, and it's my birthday month, so I may get my hands on one then!

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to LesleyC

Went out to lunch with a friend yesterday at Arundel Mills and ended up with two more pairs of boots. I love boots and the shoe stores are filled with them.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to autumngold

Trying to get through my stack of summer pics--leave next Wednesday for a 10-day senior Europe trip. So, when I get back will be making another pic order.

VA By Scrapperbee

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to scrapperbee

Dropping off another and acu.

Yampa Flowers By AuntyT

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to AuntyT

hello everyone. been a busy week for me at work and kinda in a personal funk. I am behind on the chatter but I have been slowly getting caught up on the loving.
Have a great weekend and be safe. xoxoxo

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics