Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to pamela.tx

Morning! I feel good this morning, so I threw a quick page together!

Forever Friends By Byondbzr

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-11-12 08:00 AM
In response to byondbzr

Oh Rebecca! You "throwing" something together is amazing. It would take me a week to do that

lpeeps
lpeeps 
Mayor
lpeeps
In response to pamela.tx

Eileen- pumpkin poppers sound so yummy! I love anything pumpkin. Can you share the recipe?

Lisa- your card turned out so cute! I think it will be my go to card as well. It was so simple to create and could look different each time. I used the same design on one of my mini's I posted the other day. I used kraft and a pink paislee collection that isn't so vibrant and I loved the different look.
I just went to M's and HL with coupons and stocked up on some basic sentiment stamps there.
My favorite sentiment stamps are Ali Edwards at Technique Tuesdays but they are more pricey. The celebrate on my card is actually one of hers.

Thanks for those who commented on my dad and my son's football game. I ended up taking both my mom and my dad and the coach brought the gator down and picked them up and them brought them back to the car afterward. My mom was having a good day and it was warmer out so even though it wasn't very easy to get her in and out of the gator she got to watch Nathan as well. I know she won't remember it well with her Alzheimer's but I think it meant alot to Nathan to have them both there and they really enjoyed it. Unfortunately they played a team that was twice their size (Don't know where they grew those boys!) and got smashed but Nathan played well and had some great passes. They moved him up to the A team now that he's been back to practicing awhile. He has that game tonight. Although their other qb who just came back from injury was playing running back and got a concussion so Nathan is the only qb and may be playing both teams.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to lpeeps

Congrats Rebecca! It looks like a really awesome album!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Anna C

Lisa (peeps) --- I will definitely link the recipe.

doo before heading to a cross country meet.

Birthday Girl By Ncyankee

Little Quincy had his photo shoot today. We are so lucky we have an amazing professional photographer who donates her time to take portraits for the rescue I work with. Well he got so worn out -- he passed out right in the middle of hte shoot. I can't wait to see the pics. They are going to be adorable.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to ncyankee

Afternoon ladies. Just popping over to catch up on loving so I don't get behind again. Spending some time this afternoon scrapping and then all day tomorrow too! Gotta get cracking on my sister's wedding album again...decided that I want to finish it for her for Christmas and I am only about 1/3 of the way done...eeek!

Lisa - These are some of my favorite sentiment stamp sets. I use them all the time and they have some perfect sentiments on them for lots of different types of cards.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-11-12 12:28 PM
In response to godschild94

Lisa - that is wonderful about the coach getting your parents out to the field! Great memories made for your family! Good luck to Nathan out there tonight! Speaking of football, here's my latest:

football By SaraS

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to SaraS

Dropping off a few layouts that I just got scanned.

Mickey's House By Godschild94

Minnie's House By Godschild94

Good Times By Godschild94

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to godschild94

Rough day at work so I stopped on the way home and bought myself a new pair of boots. Now I feel better!

Here's 2 more St. Lucia LOs. Only about 10 more St. Lucia pages to go:

Caribbean Cruise - St. Lucia By Autumngold

Caribbean Cruise - St. Lucia By Autumngold

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to autumngold

Gonna try and catch up a bit - but at 9pm. What to do???
yankees are playing but I so want to see the debate. Wish I had pic in pic!

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ncyankee

For anyone who wanted to get an easel album: Angel just sent me this. She is happy to get your orders right away! Here:

--Hey Bec!
Anyone who wants to order the album can contact me directly. The large album (8" tall) is $8.99 and the small (6" tall) is $6.99. They will eventually be on scrapbook.com but I don't want to make anyone wait. We accept credit card or PayPal. They can also order additional items as well. We ship either ups or USPS. Have anyone who wants to order immediately call 404-788-6381. If they need more info they can email me here.

[email protected]

((Please NO credit card info via email!))

Thanks! So excited everyone loves it!! Angela---

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to ncyankee

Hi ladies,

Had my first Etsy sale yesterday and shipped it out first thing this morning. Yay!!! So excited!

Congrats Rebecca! How exciting! I need to get one of those easel minis! Sooo cool! Hopefully they will put them on sb.com. I doubt they will make it out here to the NW. We never get any cool scrapbooking stuff out this way.

LisaP~Glad your parents were able to see your son play. I'm sure it meant a lot to your son to have them there. Sorry they didn't win though, booo!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Scrapn mama

Cool Rebecca -- will be ordering one of each (at least!).

Karen --- WTG!!!!

And I can't believe it but I am completely caught up!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to ncyankee

ACU!

And here's my lift of Melissa:

Summer Garden By Scrapperbee

And here's her original:

summer flowers By MelissaW

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to scrapperbee

And here's another lo:

CT, NH, NYC By Scrapperbee

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to pamela.tx

Doodlebug/Hampton Arts has a nice set of generic sentiments.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

Mms, holy cow have I missed a lot.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to scrapperbee

Guess Who Loves You - Left By Henri Jean

Guess Who Loves You - Right By Henri Jean

Guess Who Loves You - Both By Henri Jean

AllAmy
AllAmy 
Angel
AllAmy
In response to Henri Jean

Eileen- have never heard of "pumpkin poppers" before, but now you have me wanting them. mmmmmmmm

ACU

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to pamela.tx

Becca, those are super cool!! Do you have samples of the albums, decorated?

Back to sleep hopefully.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics