Page 28 of 29 
Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to scrapperbee

Good afternoon – here’s my post-crop bomb for your Saturday pleasure! 
Page Maps 2
THANKFUL By LesleyC
Page Maps 3
Dreidl, Dreidl, Dreidl By LesleyC
Page Maps 4
Hayride By LesleyC
MSC Week 1
run.play.hunt By LesleyC
MSC Week 4
Highlites By LesleyC

Turkey Day By LesleyC

Back later for lurrrrve.

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-27-12 11:44 AM
In response to LesleyC

got another one done last night!

Little Crow Waterski Show By SaraS

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-27-12 11:46 AM
In response to SaraS

Bev- hope the trip was fantastic!

Eileen -lol, I'm going to guess your mess will be waiting for you when you get home!

Mel- you are such a tease!! I wanna know now, lol!

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to SaraS

peeking in and getting caught up.

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to cveira

I am on page 27 in leaving love...gallery is giving me some fits, so I'll try to CU more later. Going to bed soon. Crazy girl on a Saturday night, lol!

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to LesleyC

acu! Welcome home Bev!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to LesleyC

Yup -- my mess was still there. But I was in a great mood. As you know, Quincy is leaving on 11/12. But better than that Cooper has another meet & greet on Tuesday. People specifically came out to meet him and he was wonderful. They've adopted from us in the past so they are already approved. If all goes well -- he could leave this week. They understand he has some "issues" but are very sensitive and want to work with him. Please keep your fingers and paws crossed. I love Coop and will ball like a baby -- but I would love for him to be adopted. Especially before Brian comes home from school -- Brian doesn't like him and irritates the [email protected] out of him.

Wow -- just heard some wind. Dark, dreary, & windy here. I just don't want to lose power -- I wanna scrap!!!

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

I will bbl to catch up -- promises promises.

Also -- I will probably get the thread for November (OMG!) up later today. I am leaving town on Wednesday for the tennis states and will be really busy the next 2 days.

************If I don't check in -- please don't worry if you're in the challenge or not. You are all always in. I don't know if our house has wifi or not.*********************

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to ncyankee

Ok -- one more thing. I swear than I'll leave you to go scrap. No challenge this weekend. But....I will post one when I get the new thread up.

AuntyT
AuntyT 
Governor
AuntyT
In response to ncyankee

Oh I'm behind on leaving love.

Bath Time By AuntyT

Happy By AuntyT

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to AuntyT

Finished these 2 last night. TFL

oh snap By Cveira

swinging By Cveira

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to cveira

Hi ladies jci & getting ACU,

It's been a great weekend here, Eileen our weather is pretty much the same as yours but I love the cooler temps.

I went to the "Christmas Made In The South" craft show yesterday, it was jam packed inside and out but I had fun and didn't spend too much money.

Eileen, hope things work out for Cooper!

Gonna go try and finish my last PageMap sketch...see ya later

LesleyC
Mayor
LesleyC
In response to Tena E.

DO2:

Week 3: Precious By LesleyC
Week 4 Bonus: What We Did New Year's Eve By LesleyC

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Tena E.

Dropping off 2 new lo's. I've been working on a power point for a adoption event. OY! I'm really old school -- it's such a pain. LOL

what a motley CREW By Ncyankee

Nice Grouping By Ncyankee

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor
SaraS
  • SaraS on 10-28-12 10:49 AM
In response to ncyankee

We went and bought a new above the range microwave and convection oven today as ours stopped working the day before Russ left for his elk hunting trip. New one will be delivered and installed on Friday. Thank goodness my girlfriend let us borrow the microwave from her bar/downstairs kitchen because I do not think I would have made it the last 10 days without one!!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to SaraS

acu!

going to take a nap (still recovering from trip) and hope to scrap some tonight; have just about finished my snapfish order

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to SaraS

Not a drop of rain here, and they've already canceled school for Monday. We went to Costco to get water because if we lose electricity we have no water and there wasn't much left. The well pump's wired into the house so even buying a generator won't do us much good.

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to autumngold

MeliMedina
Queen
MeliMedina
In response to cveira

Checking in... I haven't mentioned this here, but both of my boys have effectively come down with hand foot mouth disease and I've spent pretty much everyday sanitizing every inch of everything they could possibly touch to avoid infection of the big peoples.

I have photos printed off and I'm hoping to scrap, but I'm also so tired from all this activity that I don't feel like doing anything. LOL.

I also have a ******** ton of homework... one assignment which requires me to write my endorsement for a Presidential candidate and that makes me nervous because I am, honestly, still undecided... I only know who I'm NOT voting for. LOL. And that still leaves other choices. I know I have to make that decision, I just don't want to write a paper on it! Ugh!

Also found out I got 74/75 on my midterm and got called a PoliSci nerd posing as a web designer.

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MeliMedina

We have rain, may get snow Monday night. But my dd's in CT already have work called off, school called off, and have stocked up on water and nonperishable food for losing electricity. They were hit by Irene last year, so are preparing for the worst.

Page 28 of 29 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics