Page 3 of 29 
Username Post: OCTOBER VLB -- It is going to be scary fun time.        (Topic#1581205)
astacy5
Guru
astacy5
In response to raining

I would like to do this one. My first name is Anne.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to cveira

Deb - I couldn't believe it when I saw the pirate in your Barbados layout!

The same pirate is in a store - Pirates Plunder - in Seattle and I took my husband's picture next to it. THen we found the same pirate in a restaurant in South Carolina and took a picture.

Next we found him in a restaurant in Homestead, Florida and took my husband's picture with it.

Recently we found him in Islanmorada in the Florida Keys - another picture and last week we found him in two places in Clearwater Beach, Florida!

Then to see the same pirate in your layout! Yours is missing the eyepatch that is in all the others I have photographed and the jacket is lighter blue but it is the same pirate.

Eventually I'll do a layout of Bill with this pirate all over the place.

I didn't see him when we were in Barbados but I wasn't taking the pirate's picture then so I wouldn't have noticed him. Now I told my husband we have to go back to Barbados so I can get BIll's picture with this one too!

I actually bought pirate paper and embellishments to do the layouts of Bill all over the country with this pirate. Now I will have to hold off until we can get back to Barbados!

If anyone knows anywhere else we can find this statue, let me know and when we are in the area I will take a picture of my husband with him.

He usually shows up in seafood restaurants.

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to Henri Jean

Hi -- welcome back Deb.

Welcome Anne. It's nice to meet you. This is a great group of ladies.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to ncyankee

Hi Anne - I'm new here too.

I have 16 more pages of Key West to do from May, then one page of our granddauther.

Then I start organizing the trip we took in July and August - we drove from Florida to Las Vegas (took over a week becuase we stop for everything) and then on to Portland and Seattle.

After over 2 weeks on the road we jumped on a cruise ship for 7 days in ALaska then back to Seattle for 5 more days.

From there we went to Yellowstone and Mt. Rushmore and took our time. When we got an hour from home we decided we weren't ready to go home so we went to the base terminal in Jacksonville instead and flew to Hawaii. That was another 3 1/2 weeks. We had left our van in Jacksonville so we got a flight from Hawaii to Charleston, West Virginia at the end of August.

From there we drove to Jacksonville to get our van and then drove home.

So when I finish Key West I have another big project - but at least the photos and some of the themed papers are together along with the embellies and memorabilia and a lot of the journaling and research is done so those pages won't take as long as I think.

Want to be caught up before we take off again but looks like I might hav ea month or two to accomplish that. Plenty of time.

autumngold
Mayor
autumngold
In response to Henri Jean

• Henri Jean Said:
Deb - I couldn't believe it when I saw the pirate in your Barbados layout!

The same pirate is in a store - Pirates Plunder - in Seattle and I took my husband's picture next to it. THen we found the same pirate in a restaurant in South Carolina and took a picture.

Next we found him in a restaurant in Homestead, Florida and took my husband's picture with it.

Recently we found him in Islanmorada in the Florida Keys - another picture and last week we found him in two places in Clearwater Beach, Florida!

Then to see the same pirate in your layout! Yours is missing the eyepatch that is in all the others I have photographed and the jacket is lighter blue but it is the same pirate.

Eventually I'll do a layout of Bill with this pirate all over the place.

I didn't see him when we were in Barbados but I wasn't taking the pirate's picture then so I wouldn't have noticed him. Now I told my husband we have to go back to Barbados so I can get BIll's picture with this one too!

I actually bought pirate paper and embellishments to do the layouts of Bill all over the country with this pirate. Now I will have to hold off until we can get back to Barbados!

If anyone knows anywhere else we can find this statue, let me know and when we are in the area I will take a picture of my husband with him.

He usually shows up in seafood restaurants.

Too funny! We saw this one walking through the terminal at the port in Bridgetown to get to the van taking us on our tour.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to autumngold

Here we go... my 30th page in as many days:

the hunt By MelissaW

ncyankee
Queen
ncyankee
In response to MelissaW

Front page should be acu -- let me know if I missed you (totally not intentional -- working on very little sleep).

BTW -- the washer dryer was delivered while I was gone. Yippee!!!!

ScrappinAmyJ
Diva
ScrappinAmyJ
In response to ncyankee

Please add me, ui am still catching up with Sept. Since I was over a week and ahalf without a computer (can you imagine the agony) I am really far behind, but I promise to catch up!

Scrapn mama
Governor
Scrapn mama
In response to ScrappinAmyJ

Hi! Sign me up again please! Thanks!

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Scrapn mama

Hi all,

Can't believe it, but I completed the 30 day challenge! It also means I neglected this place last month. So, I'm starting fresh in October. I'm under-achieving in terms of challenges, but I'm ok with that. 45 hours a week, I'm at work, so I think that's a good excuse. And I will do my best to keep up over here.

Eileen-Welcome home! Did you name a challenge for this week and I missed it?

Six Month Smiles By LesleyC
Bushels and Pics By LesleyC
New Park By LesleyC
Fall's Kiss By LesleyC
Zzzz By LesleyC
Lynn's Paradise Cafe By LesleyC
Little Mama By LesleyC

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to LesleyC

MMS

cveira
cveira 
Queen
cveira
In response to MelissaW

i am all caught up! Off to take a shower. We just had one heck of a thunderstorm roll through here and my back porch which is enclosed was completely flooded. You should have seen dh and I soaking wet trying to stop the water from gushing in. Not a pretty sight. Not looking forward to tomorrow when we have to clean up that mess. And I have to go to work by 7:00. I am so not happy right now.

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to cveira

Never mind, Eileen! Saw it's fall colors. No problem as we are planning our glut of fall festivals next weekend!

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to LesleyC

Whew, it's not even Oct yet (well in 45 minutes), you ladies have been busy. Terrific job on completing the monthly sketch challenge ladies!

Christine, sorry about your porch, hope there's not too much damage.

ACU again...goodnight!

ximxyoursx
Pro
ximxyoursx
In response to Tena E.

I'm in again! I even have one to drop off!

Happy Birthday By Ximxyoursx

I fell way behind with last month's because I further injured a torn muscle in my neck/ shoulder and have been trying to rest it as much as I can. ughhhh

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to ximxyoursx

Morning, acu to here!

Gotta put the kiddos on the bus and then I intend to have a lazy day. I do need to bake a cake though for Jim's birthday. He's the big 4-5 today, lmao!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to byondbzr

Don't worry... I'm going to slow down now. I need a couple of days to take a break and finish my reading and not procrastinate on homework.

Have a great Monday everyone!

scrapperbee
Angel
scrapperbee
In response to MelissaW

Finished up two challenge lo's last night:

Moments By Scrapperbee

Lazy, Hazy Days of Summer By Scrapperbee

And--today--no school because they're working on the sewer system--mechanical failure they call it. And it's raining, so can't work in the yard or paint the outside trim. So, guess I'll have to scrap.

raining
Governor
raining
In response to scrapperbee

Dropping off!
Always Look Up **SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE** By Raining
Be Inspired Forever **SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE** By Raining
Love is all around ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE *** By Raining
This One- ***SCRAPS OF ELEGANCE*** By Raining

SaraS
SaraS 
Governor