Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to desilu3131

Good Morning!
It is wet, cold and dreary out this morning. It makes for good sleeping! Think I am going to take a nap!
Yes, Lori Daisy is a Jack Russell/Pug which does explain a lot!
Off to take that nap. BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

JCI.

We made a trip to Sam's Club and what I specifically went for they did not have....that really honks me! I was there just a few weeks ago and they had several pallets of it. One specific trail mix Uriah will eat. He likes if before hockey for an energy boost. They did have one kind but it was full of peanuts & raisins...ewww! So tomorrow we are going to a Sams north of us to see if they have it while we are up that way watching a hockey game (the team Uriah desperately wanted to make earlier in the year). Not sure if I mentioned it before but found out his new coach was part of the decision making for that second team he tried out for. He said it was a very tough decision to cut him and him and the coach of that team still talk about it now that he knows Uriah. Bottom line is his size...that team they built for speed. We have scrimmaged them twice now and they are all tiny guys. I'm hoping Uriah will show him what he's got this year (coach is already very happy with him) and kind of groom him for that team next year. We'll see.

Carolyn...as pretty as it is hear, I think I'm going to lay down for a bit. I feel so tired...kinda lazy too!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Nov. 2012 POD #2 & Mini #7 It's My Favorite By 2xblessed

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Lori, I haven't got my nap yet! Heading that way shortly!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

No nap for me today. Was reading my friends facebook status's today, and one of them was lamenting the fact that her trucker husband got a "detour" all the way down into Texas. (which is an extra few 1000kms then he expected) so he won't be home for Thanksgiving. So - I talked to DH, and then called her. Her and her 5 kids (one set of the cutest twin girls), will be joining us for a very spur of the moment mini Thanksgiving supper. Thank goodness for spaghetti and meat sauce - you can make that meal stretch. Will toss a quick salad and make some garlic bread as well.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to KristaDee

JCI and an update on Vincent, his condition has got worse, he's had two bloody transfusions, has fluid in his lungs, his kidneys are failing and had to go for another emergency surgery today, his stoma bags quit working, three major surgeries in two weeks.... My family and I thank you for all your prayers and well wishes and ask for your continued support for this very ill young man.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

Sandra...so sorry that you all are going through this difficult time...will continue to pray for Vincent!

Krista...dinner sounds good, how nice of you. Sure your friend is very appreciative for the invite!

Carolyn...I did lay down but DH had the tv on. I did not rest peacefully. So, I've decided that I need to make a Hobby Lobby run!

Linda...how is your sister today?

BBL!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Krista, that was very nice of you and I am sure your friend enjoyed the invite.
Sandra, I am so sorry to hear the latest on Vincent. Will continue to pray.
Lori, I never did get my nap. Too many distractions.
BBL

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Lori and Krista, there is no obligation to do anything if you join www.goodreads.com. About the only thing I do is go on everyday for a few minutes just to see what giveaways are ending soon and enter the ones I want. And check to see if I have won any that I have entered. There are a lot of other things you can do but, I seldom fool with any of it. Going for real this time.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

Mini # 5 ORANGE By Erjaan

Mini #9 Night shot By Erjaan

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

JFF....

week 40 By Desilu3131

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

JCI

Just made a Creamy Chicken Noodle soup recipe I found on Pinterest. Very good! It's more of a semi-homemade recipe, but it surly could be done all from scratch.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

Sounds good Heather!

Carolyn....I just signed up on GoodReads. Spent the last hour (at least) looking at all the giveaways.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

JCI

Supper was a hit. The one little girl, polished off 3 plates of spaghetti! Very glad we had them over. Will hopefully do it again.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

ACU
Great Lori! Did you use your real name? I will go friend you.
That's nice Krista. I know they enjoyed it.
Heading to bed soon. Good Night Ladies.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...I think I signed up as desilu3131 there but my profile just says Lori. I entered several of the giveaways...saw many books that looked kinda "out there"!

Time for bed for me.

Have a great evening!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Sandra I am sorry to hear about Vincent. I am sending my thoughts.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Krista sounds like a fun dinner. How old are the twins?

Lori a team built for speed needs an enforcer, I am suprised U-man didn't get picked. I'm sure they will want him next year.

Carolyn it sounds like Daisy is going to be a pup for a long time to come.

We are settling in well here and tomorrow we are expecting 5 guests for baseball. Monday we are having a dinner with 6 guests. Our new neighborhood is great.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Good Morning! It is COLD here this morning! And if you know me you will know it has to be really cold for me to say anything!
Lori, I will "friend" you on Goodreads. I know what you mean about some of the books as being out there. I have won a couple of them that were good, but definitely out there!
Missa, Daisy's vet said she will be a pup for a couple of years.
Need some breakfast this morning.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Morning!

Missa...how's the home coming along?

Carolyn....I got notice today I won a book already.

Getting ready for a busy day, again. One thing definitely on the list is sweeping the pool and adding more chemicals. I started the process last Sunday, now is crunch time! But first, we are watching some hockey!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics