Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn, I'm sorry to hear of the tragedy. It is so hard for a community to lose a child.

Lori, holy cats that's a lot of painting! I can't believe how much you are doing.

Today is G's day off of school we just finished putting together some shelves and organizing her craft supplies. It's nice to have everything accessible now. In our old house it was in a huge bin in the closet. Next up grocery.

Wednesday is garbage day here, but our trash hasn't been picked up yet. That's because the one garbage truck for the rez broke down. Also our CSA (community sustained agriculture) Co-Op delivery was scheduled for Wednesday and hasn't shown up either. No e-mail, no phone call, it's just late. My neighbors have assured me it always shows up eventually so don't worry. It's going to take a lot of getting used to, living here. It's really rural here and the place runs on Indian time not a good combo for this schedule master.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to MissaOnTheRun

CAROLYN - Prayers for the family, such a tragedy to loose a child.

BBL to leave love for everyone else.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to sasload4

Carolyn, so very sad. Life is so fragile....sending prayers to the family.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

JCI
Thanks everyone for the prayers.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...prayers for that family! Very tragic!

Girls my body feels this large painting job! Thankfully one room to go....the kitchen. I'm doing that next week one day. She will be home on her Fall Break. I might throw a paintbrush in her hand too! It has been a big job for one person...that's what moms do I suppose!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

G'night ladies.

Busy day tomorrow. Think I'm turning in with a book. Have a great evening!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #3 & Mini #10 I get my kicks By 2xblessed

Oct. 2012 POD #4 & Mini #9 Night Shot By 2xblessed

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to 2xblessed

Turning in with a book, too Lori! Ladies, were y'all just being polite or did no one notice I had labeled my 2 photos for this month as "November 2012 PODs"? I have corrected it now. Time for this old girl to go to bed!
Good Night Ladies! Tell your kids you love them!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Of course I didn't got to bed with a book like I wanted. DH came home and we went through billing....YAY! At least some of his pile is off the desk and in a file. MEN!!!! Anywho...thought I'd check in again before I REALLY turn in this time!

Nighty-O everyone!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Night!

Trying a trick I had heard about for making curls... called no heat headband curls. Guess we will see if the head band will stay on all night. Tomorrow I have my MRI, hopefully results will be quickly after that.

I think I'm off to bed. Talk to you all tomorrow.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to KristaDee

Good Morning!

Kate I hope things get better quick for little Sophia and for Erin.

Krista I hope the MRI goes well for you.

POD#4 - Finnegan`s Three Favourite Things By Lenethren

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Morning!

We are off to breakfast and errands this morning. Then home to work on the pool.

Krista....interested to find out about how the headband works. Your MRI shouldn't take long. Hope they get the look they need and get you going on getting fixed up!!

Tomorrow we are doing an Alzheimer's walk downtown as a family. I've never participated in anything like that before. Of course the rain forecasted for today will not hit us but sever stormed are forecasted for tomorrow!

BBL!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

well, the headband curls didn't work that well in test #1. Only had one little section that had some curls, everything else was just "fluffy"... Will try again with slightly damp and gelled hair and see what happens.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI. Breakfast was gross. Pool is working on draining...now playing the waiting game. Uriah swept out the van so I suppose I'll clean the windows. I usually do it in the Fall and again in the Spring.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren

Finnegan was talking in his sleep yesterday as he often does but this time I caught a short video of it as well as a clip of him talking to Charlie Chow Mein. I wasn`t sure if I should share as they are not photos but I figured as all of you have had to see a million pics of these two pets that you might get a kick of seeing them in a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feTK-jPG9ZA&a mp;feature=...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rixdv8z9yA&a mp;feature=...

The high pitched voice he is using is for dreaming and for talking to Charlie only lol His normal voice is much deeper and louder.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to Lenethren

Dyana those are hilarious. I have a bunch of funny video's of Gunner. I link them to my blog so my mom can see them.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Heather4859

Too cute Dyana!

I can check off the pool...done! We finished just in time...it started raining as we were walking off the deck.

Now DH want's to make a Walmart run....I just want to relax and knit.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Dyana, your videos are so cute! Daisy talks in her sleep some but, not often.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

We are finally home . Got Steak n Shake to go. Ready to start some laundry and relax with Uman. He got a new Tom & Jerry movie.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI
Love Tom & Jerry!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics