Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to 2xblessed

Krista I hope Crispin is having a great b-day! Do you have any family traditions for birthdays?

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to MissaOnTheRun

I need a break. If I have to look at many more photos, much less edit them, I will go screaming down the street. I need a change. HERE'S ONE

A fact you probably don't know, surely didn't want to know, and will find useless. Strippers in Williston North Dakota make $3,000 a night. Oil boomers have money and few have wives.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859

JCI

Sandra, sorry for your loss

Happy Birthday Crispin

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to Heather4859

Happy Birthday to Crispin.

$3000 a night! Wow, I would never have guessed that much.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

Evening!

Kate...I think I need a new job!

We ended up going out to eat. Brought Kristiaan and grandpa along for the ride. I'm stuffed and I didn't even like it all that well.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to desilu3131

Crispin had a great day - but we are seeing big signs that maybe sugar and him shouldn't go together! Wow, was he crazy wild today. And I think it was more than just because it was his birthday.

Missa - tradition's for birthdays. They get to choose what they want for supper on their birthday. Crispin choose ice cream with "The Mix" (cocoa powder, peanut butter and Rogers Golden Syrup all mixed into the ice cream) for supper, with waffles as dessert. He also opened presents from us. A puzzle book (he loves those) and a Lego Darth Vader alarm clock. We will have the family birthday party hopefully next weekend (the 19-21), my parents will be out that weekend (we are hoping).

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to KristaDee

Dropping off a pic

October Photo Fun #4 By Mrs PaulyD

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Heather4859

Here's a few pictures from me.

Mini #6 - Turn it Black (and white) By KristaDee

Mini #1 - a Path By KristaDee

POD #1 - Snowflake By KristaDee

POD #2 - Crispin's Present By KristaDee

Edited by KristaDee on 10-09-12 06:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Night everyone!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

What a dinner! I hope Crispin loved it. When I was little my mom always woke us up with a donut wuth a candle in it. I think i'll have G pick her dinner too, it's a great tradition. I'm keeping the donuts too.

Kate, how does one stumble upon the stripper factoid?

Anyway I'm off to get caught up on PS 366 have a great night!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Linny, the book is really good so far. The glass butterfly in the title refers to a glass paperweight with a butterfly in the center. At least I think it does.
Off to read a bit and then sleep.
BTW, my friend who has cancer will have her second chemo in the morning. Please say a little prayer for her.
Good Night Ladies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to 2xblessed

Hi girlies...

What a mushy day. Parked my arse on the sofa around 3 pm and just got off a little bit ago.

Hey Kate, my niece's dh worked for the oil companies in ND...he made a lot of money and told her there was no available family housing in the area.... We checked, and he was right!!!!! Hmmm, guess they need evening entertainment!!!!! But $3,000! Almost makes me want to get back on a diet, then I look in the mirror and realize I decades toooooo late! Cancel the stripper pole!

My sister was more alert today.....spoke a bit on the phone with me!!!!! She even joked around a little. Going to see her tomorrow!

Nighty Nite!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Good morning!

I was ready for bed and Uriah started texting me last night. He is supposed to come home Thursday. He was ready last night, lol! He woke me up again at 1am textimg me. I had planned on painting my DD's kitchen (or maybe one of the 2 bathrooms) today. I think I still will and U will be fine today. He is such a homebody. I'd think after being down with my mom several times he'd be over this nonsense.

I opened the back door this morning and must have scared a hawk....he flew right up over the pool. It's quite windy and gloomy so far. Just watched the weather and it's supposed to be a sunny but cold day.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good morning all

It's going to be a long morning spent over my computer, must have slept funny last night, and kinked something between my shoulder blades. Sure am sore.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to KristaDee

Awww Lori little buddy loves you. He'll be fine though. I'm painting today too. I'll share some pics eventually.

Linny I'm glad to hear good news about Camille.

Krista I hope your neck feels better soon.

Carolyn, I'm just finishing a novel called the 19th wife. It's part historical fiction part modern day murder mystery about polygamy. I feel like it ran out of steam, but i'm 400 pages in so there is no turning back now.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning!

A bit brisk here today and still cloudy.

Carolyn, thanks for telling me about the 'glass butterfly'. I've seen paperweights like that.

How's life in everyone's neck of the woods???

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

It is a gorgeous day here. But, a lot warmer than yesterday. Gotta love Louisiana weather. Coat in the morning, shorts in the afternoon and jacket in the evening.
Missa, I have read books like that. You get so far into it that you can stop reading it even though it is getting boring.
Linny, the paperweight is turning out to be a connecting link between at least 3 people over a span of time. I think I know the link but, won't say in case some of y'all decide to read it.
So happy! Daisy pooped outside! It doesn't take much to make me happy!
Off to eat lunch.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Afternoon!

Two more rooms to go and I'M DONE!!

Uriah is fine today. He made the mistake of telling my mom he woke me up in the middle of the night. He'll not have his iPad tonight, lol!

It turned out to be another fabulous day although a bit windy. I just turned my oven on to warm the house a bit. Might as well throw dinner in too. DH bought a lasagna so that's what's for dinner.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

• MissaOnTheRun Said:
What a dinner! I hope Crispin loved it. When I was little my mom always woke us up with a donut wuth a candle in it. I think i'll have G pick her dinner too, it's a great tradition. I'm keeping the donuts too.

Kate, how does one stumble upon the stripper factoid?

Anyway I'm off to get caught up on PS 366 have a great night!

MISSAlest you think me warped I will admit it was in the Minot Daily News, my husband is from Minot.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

I am officially giving myself the rest of the day off. I have been working hard and studying the last few days and I am going to veg out and read.

Later! Kate

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics