Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to erjaan

Kate - Crispin was downstairs and dressed within 10 minutes of his alarm going off! I won't hold my breath that this will continue, but it was rather nice to not need to head upstairs this morning.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to KristaDee

JCI
That's great about Crispin. Maybe he just needed to have his own alarm clock to feel like he is "in control" of when to get up.
Think I am going to go back to reading. The book is very good.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to erjaan

• erjaan Said:
  • MissaOnTheRun Said:
What a dinner! I hope Crispin loved it. When I was little my mom always woke us up with a donut wuth a candle in it. I think i'll have G pick her dinner too, it's a great tradition. I'm keeping the donuts too.

Kate, how does one stumble upon the stripper factoid?

Anyway I'm off to get caught up on PS 366 have a great night!

MISSAlest you think me warped I will admit it was in the Minot Daily News, my husband is from Minot.

Ummm.... maybe we could just aim for me not thinking you to be any more warped?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Missa...there in nothing "un"warped about Kate...and I like it!

Fried up some green tomatoes and made the lasagna for dinner. DH asked me to ride to an electronics store with him. Of course it is almost back up to my DD's neck of the woods. I did though and I came home with a new card reader. I've had mine for several years and I have one pin that is finicky. Have bent it back in place several times and am always afraid it will break off in my card.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to desilu3131

JCI
Received another of my books I won! "Happily ever Madder". I now have several books to read. Guess I should get off of here and read!
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...how long does it usually take for you to receive your books?

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

I've just finished off two cups of tea while browsing Pinterest.

Ready to snuggle in my warm bed. Supposed to wake up to 30 degrees of crispness!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Here are some photos from me.

Oct POD 3 By MissaOnTheRun

October POD 5 Chomp By MissaOnTheRun

Oct POD 4 By MissaOnTheRun

October mini A treat By MissaOnTheRun

Oct Mini It's time for... Lunch By MissaOnTheRun

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to MissaOnTheRun

ACU
Lori, I receive most of mine in less than 2 weeks. The one I got today I just won night before last I think and it was mailed from New York. I think it was mailed FedEx but not sure. The truck was gone before I got to the door. He just left it on the shelf outside my backdoor. Hope you like the book when you get it. Have you entered for any others? I enter for any that look half way interesting.
Off to bed to read. Good Night Ladies!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Morning!

Picking Uman up around 1 today. Of course since it's daytime now he has already asked to stay another night. Last night he texted me again and said please, please, please (and about twenty more) come get me! I sent some NyQuil down with him and he did not take any the night before. I made sure my mom gave it to him last night. Talked to her this morning and she said he was out like a light last night...hehehe. Now don't get the wrong impression....he has had a cold and cough. I don't deliberately drug him up!! Both of my youngest kids love the stuff....it makes me want to yack! DH loves it too. OK now I sound like I have a family dependent on NyQuil. Not too long ago (a few years maybe) a daycare got in trouble for giving the kids NyQuil for nap time. Nothing like that at my house....just when needed.

So, I got my shower and am sweeping floors at the moment. Waiting of a few to dry (cause I mopped too) so I can finish up. Need to check the pool again and add one final chemical. Hopefully, everything is on the money and I can start draining it and get the cover on. Rain is coming and that will mess with the chemical levels for closing.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Carolyn....I've entered several. I went through like 40 pages. Since I'm not sure really how the site works just yet I haven't checked back. I figured what was listed was it for the year as I saw several that ended in December.

sasload4
Governor
sasload4

JCI

I'm dropping off three photos as one POD if that's allowed?

Halloween cat, Rasputin. By Sasload4

It's me!!! By Sasload4

Inspection complete, you may now continue on!!! By Sasload4

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to sasload4

good morning!

Missa, your last group of photos are so lovely!

And Sondra, your cat pics are awesome....one of them was really scary!!!!

I tried taking some pics on the way to the hospital yesterday....haven't looked at them yet. My sister wasn't doing well last night. Had trouble recognizing us, knowing her name, etc. Dr told us that they are inserting the 'shunt' today, (a programmable internal drain). He went on to say that if it doesn't work, he has one other procedure he might try, and if that doesn't work, we would have to accept that this is how my sister will remain. My heart sank..... Surgery is scheduled for 2 pm today.

PS, she did bring a smile when my dh said to her, you haven't sang ... and she started singing this silly song about "green guava jelly"

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

Linda...praying this surgery today will be the answer!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

Hugs and prayers, Linny!
Lori, new giveaways are added daily. Click on "explore" and you will get a drop down selection. Select "giveaways" and you will see "ending soon", "most requested", "popular authors" and "recently listed". Just click on which one you want to explore. Or you can search by genre by clicking on a tag. The tags are listed to your right on the giveaway page. You can also check to see if you have won any by clicking giveaways you entered and clicking on "you won". Is that as clear as mud? Or TMI?
BBL, calls to make and floors to mop.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

Well, talked to my mom and now we are meeting at 7 tonight. Uriah conned her at Walmart today. He got an early Christmas gift, a DSi or 3DS...not sure exactly. I know he's been wanting it for awhile. He is so spoiled!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Carolyn...got my book today!

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun

Linny I'm thinking of you and your family. Big hugs Linny!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics