Page 2 of 33 
Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Anna C

JCI
Sherry, Dr. Bob, Daisy's vet recommended the kennel method. As in, if she doesn't potty outside, put her in the kennel for 45 minutes to an hour and then try again. Keep doing it and eventually she will learn. Sure hope so!
It has turned chilly here. It is 67 in the house.
But, it is a gorgeous day! Time to spring Daisy from "Doggy Jail" and take her out.
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Hi everyone! Been painting today and thought I'd check in quickly. I've had time to unload my ladders and have to leave in 5 minutes to pick Uriah up. Run, run, run! I did catch up with conversation here.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to desilu3131

Forgot to congratulate Linny earlier! Congratulations!
Think I am going to do some Amazon browsing and then read. I am way behind on my goal of reading 100 books this year. Better get busy!
BBL

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to 2xblessed

Morning! (still have a few minutes before noon in my neck of the woods! lol)

Here is my first photo for the month...

POD#1 - Metal Mustang By Lenethren

Marilee55
Idol
Marilee55
In response to Lenethren

Congrat's Linny. Loved the picture.

I am in for this month.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to Linnny

LINDA I want so badly for you to get this whole hand thing under control. I feel you've been giving ENOUGH run-a-round!! Praying for you.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to erjaan

Here is my second photo already. I could hear a fighter jet so I grabbed a camera and went outside. It came around again before landing so I managed a few photos. In the one photo you have to look just above the building to see it.

POD#2 - Fighter Jet By Lenethren

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Lenethren

JCI ladies. We are off to hockey...house league starts tonight.

I just got word that the DR WAS able to remove Kristiaan's stone. Her tube was open nicely (no infection) and he broke the stone in 4 pieces and removed them all! WHEW!!!!

BBL!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Lori - that's great news on Kristiaan. Sure hope she recovers quickly now.

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to KristaDee

Lori, that is great news! Poor kid, I cant believe she's been dealing with it for so long. I've never had them, but had a friend who did after having children and she said she'd take child birth any day over the stones... Not sure if you want to share that with Kristiann, if she would find that encouraging for the future or not.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Heather4859

Linny I hope your new Dr. is a good one and she can help your hand heal well. I also hope your sister continues making progress.

Lori I am really happy that Kristiaan has the stone removed. How is she feeling?

Krista I know how the time crunch feels. I thought with G at school half days I would be able to get so much done, but I have never felt busier. I am always trying to squeeze in one more chore or task here or there.

Hi everyone else I am sorry I fell off at the end of the month last month. Life is just hectic now. I love having a house with a large backyard, but it needs a lot of work to feel like home and i'm not good at taking breaks.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Lori, great news about Kristiann! I hope she will heal rapidly now. Did the doctor give her any advice as to how to possibly prevent stones in the future?
Linny, I hope this doctor will solve your hand problems. It has been going on way too long!
Need to eat! Maybe find something to shoot.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

Mini #3 Incognito By Erjaan

At least it is in Halloween colors.

LORI so happy for the DD!! It took sooooo long to resolve.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to 2xblessed

Lori, I am so happy to hear the surgeon was able to remove the stone...I'm sure Kristian is thrilled...she's suffered so much!

Just got word that the surgeons are going to be placing a permanent internal drain in Camille that will go from her brain to her stomach. They tried closing off the external drain to see if her body could absorb the constant fluid build up, but it cannot. Another bump in the road.... Spoke with her and voice seemed stronger today. Quite a journey.

Peace

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to Linnny

MINI#1 A Path By Erjaan

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Evening everyone!

Thanks for all the well wishes for Kristiaan! She is feeling good...no Rx's but she has a stent. The stone was sent off for a looksie. Hopefully on the follow up he will be able to tell here what kind of metal she shouldn't eat anymore!

Linda....still praying for your sister!

Missa...1/2 days always seemed more hectic! I loved full day with my last 2.

First night of house hockey went well. Uriah SMOKED those poor kids. I saw several parents eyeing him...sort of with disgust, I think. House is mandatory and I can't help he's been a travel player for 4 years. There were several kids not there so maybe Sat morning will be better..talent wise. I do feel bad for those kids just learning the game...they will learn quickly with the travel boys.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

You want to see where the path leads? It isn't a cute little house or bear or lovely lake. I think I have a photo of it.

The End of the Path By Erjaan

This is where it ends, I think I have shown this before but not recently.

Edited by erjaan on 10-01-12 05:49 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Turning in I think. So tired and sore from climbing the ladder today. Weigh in tomorrow, it seems like the week flies by so quickly!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

ACU
Turning in myself in a few.
Good Night Ladies!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

Good night all!