Page 30 of 33 
Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Thanks for all the prayers. Talked with my Dad earlier this morning, and it sounds like Mom had a good night, and the antibiotics are doing their job. Blood pressure has stabilized. Sounds like she might even get to go "home" (where ever they happen to be staying - they are on holidays) at some point today. I'm feeling much better for having talked to Dad.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to KristaDee

Hey darlins!

Krista, great news that your mom is improving!!! Continued prayers!

We're doing okay....we're not in the flooding area; but we are on the top floor, so hoping the roof stays put!!!! Also worried about power outages. It's so windy and raining right now....supposed to hit land tonight. Watching the reporter trying to stand on the pier in NJ is frightening....he looks like he's gonna take flight!

Staying safe.....

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Linnny

Thanks for all the prayers. They've started Mom on soft solids today - with Jello. Mom said not in this world. Sounds like she's feeling much better. Mom hates jello! She gets to go home tomorrow.

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to KristaDee

Thank goodness Krista! I am really happy to hear about your mom!

Linny keep staying safe!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Good news Krista!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to desilu3131

what happened to my neighbor with the SWAT team? Nothing. It ended up that they just talked to him and told him not to approach the thief without them.Still looks like the thief wins, no contact with him.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

KRISTA glad things are looking up for your Mom. Tell her when I was in the hospital and they kept giving me Jello but never listened to me and my needs or answered my questions I finally got so frustrated that I picked the Jello up and tossed it out the door where it hit the nurses station. THEN they listened to me, Jello can be amazing, she just has to USE is right.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

I seem to be talking to myself here???

DAYNA OH NUTS!!! Now I forgot what you asked me as I got up to attend to the laundry and a rug has shed all over. be right back when I remember.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

And here I am still talking to myself. I feel a bit odd. BUT....

Dayna colorful houses like the pink guest house are common in the historical areas.
This used to be part of Mexico and the people loved color as much as the Northeast loves white Churches and Italy loves red tile roofs.When you live in the desert brown, tan, beige, and green aren't all that exciting. Of course pink with blue doors is a bit out there.

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to erjaan

If I keep this up I will have a whole page of my own.

Border Patrol ROTC By Erjaan

I am not coming back to tonight. Enough of ME!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to erjaan

That is good news Krista! If she has started complaining about the food, she is doing well.
Lori, my back is acting up today. I blame it on the weather changing.
Linny, continue to stay safe and keep us posted.
ACU

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

Kate - I will for sure tell my Mom the Jello story. She will appreciate it.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

*** October Poll ***

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

JCI....it has turned really cool and windy of course.

Linda...how are you fairing? I haven't heard any news other than what comes across FB. Have seen were there is several areas with power out and no internet.

I am done here for the night...putting my jammies on and laying down. Been just miserable today. Like an idiot (again) I took a whole hydrocodone (sp). I had eaten but boy oh boy I have felt SO sick since. Lucky for me DH went to hockey with us and I asked him to drive (highly unusual). We dropped U off at the rink, dropped some junk off at DD's and ran to Target. I was nearly in tears (again, highly unusual) going through the store. I think it was a mixture of pain and wanting to yack. DH bought me a bag of pretzels and after I ate a few I felt so much better. Remind me to NEVER take one of those pills whole again.

Will put the November signup up on the 31st (in case you were wondering).

Nighty-O girls!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Lori, hydrocodone is powerful stuff. Try to always eat before you take it even if it is a spoon of peanut butter or a handful of pretzels! And it sounds like you may need to break down and see a doctor if it is not any better in another day or two.
Good Night Ladies!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

We're doing okay!!! Supposed to continue with the high winds till midnight. It was really scary at times.....dh and I would just look at each other wide-eyed!!!!! Never experienced wind like that! A lot of flooding....trees uprooted! Thankfully we still have power, although our lights keep flickering.

Mother nature is pizzed at someone!!!!!

sasload4
Mayor
sasload4
In response to Linnny

Ladies,
I'm sorry I've not been here we had another death in the family, my Great-Unlce. My computer was also on the fritz once again, but it's fixed and I'm back, sorry for slacking.

LINNNY- You have been on my mind all day. Did you have to evacuate? If not I'm hoping you and DH are staying safe, dry and well informed of the goings on around you.

Everyone else who's feeling the wrath of Sandy, stay safe, I'm thinking of you all and wishing there was some way to help!!

Hugs to those in need of them, and those who are sick or just feeling crudy.

I'll try and get caught up before I see you all in November.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to sasload4

Morning!

Sandra...sorry to hear of your G-Uncle's passing.

Linda....how are you this morning?

Carolyn...I won my second book! A Wicked War: Polk, Clay, Lincoln, and the 1846 U.S. Invasion of Mexico

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Good Morning!
Sandy, sorry to hear about the passing of your great-uncle.
Linny, stay safe!
Lori, that's great! I didn't win any last night, Just as well, I guess. I haven't read all of the ones I have already won and still have 3 I haven't received yet. Plus, I am in need of at least 2 more bookshelves! I still have books boxed up because I ran out of shelf space. What can I say, I love books and never want to get rid of any!
It is really cold this morning! Think I am going back to bed until the house warms up a bit.
BBL

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to 2xblessed

Good morning. Hope Linny's ok.

Kate - told my Mom about your Jello idea - she thought it was pretty funny. But, they listened to her, and didn't bring her any more Jello.

Well, I'm off to a crazy day. Talk to you all later.

Page 30 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics