Page 32 of 33 
Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

November Sign Ups

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

Good morning.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Congrats Heather....you were the Oct favorite photo winner! I'm pretty sure I have your addy...if not, I'll let you know.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131

I talked to Debi on FB...she said to everyone and will be back for November!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good morning sweet things!!!!

Heather!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Linnny

Congrats Heather.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to KristaDee

Congrats Heather!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Lenethren

Good morning!
Congrats Heather!
In the "What Next" category! Peyton (my great-nephew with all of the health issues) broke his ankle in gym yesterday. When he was asked about his pain level, he said almost to the crying stage. Which means he is in severe pain because his tolerance for pain is extremely high. Please say a prayer that he won't require surgery for it. They put a brace on it at Quick Care and he is to see an orthopedic doctor as soon as it can be scheduled. Really want to wrap him up in bubble wrap.

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to 2xblessed

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Carolyn, there is so much pain in your circle of loved ones. I wish the best for them all!

Linny I am sitting here in awe of the courage, integrity and strength of the people on the East Coast. The devastation is absolutely horrible. How are you doing? What impact is the storm having on you?

MissaOnTheRun
Mayor
MissaOnTheRun
In response to MissaOnTheRun

Congrats Heather, that picture is beautiful!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to MissaOnTheRun

JCI.

Heather...your pkg is already in the mail! DH took me to the post office and we stopped at a pizza joint and picked up a bake at home pizza for tonight. It's a pumpkin, lol!

Early release today so I'll be leaving shortly to pick Uman up.

Carolyn....poor kid! Saying a prayer for all!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Thanks Lori and Missa! This makes the 3rd confirmed break he has had and he is only 12. This time the bone splintered. I worry that he has my problem (I have extreme osteoporosis and another condition that I can't spell right now, but causes bad bones and lesions that can affect the nerves.) Mix that with the massive doses of steroids he and I both have had to take, it is a miracle we haven't had more breaks. If Peyton had to inherit something from his Nana and from me, why couldn't he have inherited our good looks instead of bad lungs and bones? to keep from crying!

Edited by 2xblessed on 10-31-12 09:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Greenacres
Governor
Greenacres
In response to 2xblessed

Hey ladies...feeling much better today which is good since tonight will be crazy with our church activities.

Carolyn, so sorry to hear Payton broke his ankle! Prayers he is comfortable soon.

Lori, what caused your back issues? I know it was awhile ago. Have you seen a chiropractor before? I know not everyone likes them but I have had some great results. Depends on why the back is hurting though. Prayers you get some relief soon!

Great news about your mom Krista!

HEATHER! Congrats! Your photo was so beautiful!

HUGS to you all!

Mini: Night Shot By Greenacres

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Greenacres

Checking in again.

Sher...I am not sure what I did. I just know that I sat in the rink on the bleachers for 1 1/2 hrs. This rink is cold so I took my Lava Buns to sit on (you throw the inside of the cushion in the micro to warm it). That stayed practically hot till the last 30 min or so. I carried a blanket, my purse, my knitting bag, and coffee with me. Time to stand up and woah!!! Been hurting ever since. Today was not bad till about noon. Now can't stand straight again.

I have seen a chiro before. I personally think this is a muscle issue. The left side gets so tight. I'm wondering if the hot and cold together had something to do with it. I don't think what I was carrying was that heavy but....

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Missa, we were very fortunate! We were scared as it was our first hurricane with such force, but we are fine as are my family and friends! Unfortunately, some of my family members are without power. But when you see the devastation that others have experienced, it really is not a big deal. The death toll keeps increasing and this saddens me. To think, such beautiful trees that we admire, especially this time of year when they are changing their colors, proved to be weapons fueled by wind.

Whenever we would see hurricanes, tornados and earthquakes in other parts of the country, I would always say, I'm so thankful to be in a part of the country that doesn't have to deal with that. In the past couple of years NY has experienced all three! Weather has really become unpredictable.

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to Linnny

Linda...I agree...the weather is so scary these days.

I can't remember ever being home on Halloween night. I know for sure I have never been since I've had kids....23 years.

Oct #7 By Desilu3131

mini #8 a treat By Desilu3131

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to Linnny

JCI
Glad to know you are ok, Linny!
Liz just called. Peyton is now decked out in a camo cast up to his knee. The doctor thinks it will heal w/o any problem. Sure hope so!
BBL

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Good news Carolyn!!

Heather4859
Governor
Heather4859
In response to 2xblessed

Thanks for the congrats ladies! DD announced she's skipping class and is on her way home for the weekend already. She wants to hand out candy tonight.

Page 32 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics