Username Post: October Photo Fun        (Topic#1581227)
desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to desilu3131

Hope you Canadian girls have a great day!! Oh....I'm a day early......enjoy today and look at them again tomorrow!

This one's cute too, EH?

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny

Good afternoon and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Today is my 'baby's' 36th birthday!!!!

Sandra, how is Vincent? I continue to pray for him and your family!

After Camille's surgery again (Friday evening), she is hooked up to more machines and is back in neuroscience icu. I was at the hospital yesterday...due to the swelling in the brain, she didn't recognize anyone. It's 2 steps forward, one step back....but I have faith that she will come back to us!

Cold and rainy today.....it's a jammies day here!

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Linnny

Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes. We are off to a gathering in just over an hour. Have enough time to read for a bit, and them make some cream cheese frosting for my gluten free chocolate cupcakes, and then get the pumpkin pie "frosting" onto the cinnamon cheesecakes. (recipe off of pinterest)

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

JCI.

Finally home and now to sweep the pool. Got my jacket and mittens ready. Must get this done and the chemicals going...supposed to be warmer tomorrow and Tuesday so we can get the cover on!

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed

Happy Thanksgiving Krista!
Prayers for Camille and family.
Congrats on the win Lori! It was a couple of active months before I started winning. I had about decided it was a scam. What book did you win? I entered for several that would be over last night but, didn't win anything this time. Maybe tonight. Be sure and leave a review of it when you finish reading it. I do know that leaving reviews helps to increase your chance of winning another book.
Think I am going to get off and read on one that I won; Angel's Landing.
BBL

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan
In response to 2xblessed

Hi gorgeous chicks! 86 degrees of sunshine here and 8 million birds fighting over my feeder. They are plumb tuckered out flying here from the far north and they eat like pigs. And then they come to the door to let me know they are out of groceries. If this keeps up WE won't get any groceries!!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to erjaan

Carolyn...It was The Life and Death of Lily Drake. I did read in my email that reviewing books gets you a better chance of winning.

Kate...it's 46 here right now.

Got the pool swept and almost all my plants thrown in the garden from the deck. Had a few still flowering but....I'm done! Just have 3 big rail boxes to empty.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee

JCI

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to KristaDee

Krista...how did the desserts fair?

Thinking I'm turning in. Uriah and I are painting tomorrow. Might even stay up that way since U has house evaluations in the evening (just down the street). So, if you don't see me tomorrow most of the day, you know where I am.

Have a great evening!!

erjaan
erjaan 
Queen
erjaan

giving up on the plants,LORI? I remember when I did that this time of the year, I am NOT a gardener and it felt so free-ing to let them go. Now it is Oct. and I am BUYING plants for the winter. Daisies, geraniums, lantanas. Two springs here. Not sure I like that, except for looking at, but two pots of geraniums.....a few african daisies that take care of themself, maybe.

Night night ladies, see you tomorrow.

2xblessed
Queen
2xblessed
In response to erjaan

Good Night Ladies!
Off to finish my book. It is so-so but, one line that the different characters use over and over that bugs me! They say; " I COULD care less!" What they really mean is; "I COULDN'T care less". This author has written more than just this book, so you would think she would know the difference. Also, she got just a little too uh, "descriptive" in some of the scenes. I like to use my imagination! I am glad I won the book and did not pay for it.
The story line was good and I was enjoying it until she went "R-rated" on me. Guess I am a prude. lol
Oh well! Good Night for real ladies!

desilu3131
Angel
desilu3131
In response to 2xblessed

Morning!

Kate...I had a couple pots of geraniums blooming in my deck pots. I "almost" considered bringing them in. My aunt always brings hers in over the winter and they fair well. I just don't have the room. Both spots where my plants do well are already packed with pots. I have to window areas they like, the rest of the house gets no real light.

Carolyn.....be a prude all you want.

We are off to paint.

Have a fantastic day everyone!

WeeFaerie
Queen
WeeFaerie

Good morning!

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to WeeFaerie

Good Morning!!!

Carolyn, you're too cute! I find I have become a bit prudish....especially when I see stuff on TV that I feel shouldn't be there!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Linnny

Good morning!

Hope those those in Canada had/have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Linda, I pray for a complete recovery for your sister.

Hello to everyone else.

KristaDee
Queen
KristaDee
In response to Anna C

Good morning

Lori - desserts were a hit - especially the cinnamon cheesecakes with pumpkin pie frosting.

Linda - we are having a very wonderful thanksgiving. As yesterday was the big gathering, today we are relaxing. It's rainy and dreary here, but that's ok. It's an inside day anyways.

MissaOnTheRun
Diva
MissaOnTheRun
In response to Linnny

Carolyn, I am not sure Misty will ever stop being a pup. She still loses her mind whenever anything happens. As I type this she is doing laps up and down the hall outside this room.

Lori, I used to bring everything in. I had many lamps running on a timer to keep everyone happy, but I just ran out of room too. Our new house doesn't have as much room for plants so I'm only keeping the 6 that survived the move.
The house is coming. This week i'm painting the livign room and finishing the wall decor. I'm also slowly working on the pallet coffee table, but at the moment that's a spare time job.

Krista, I hope you had a blast yesterday.

Kate, it sounds perfect in Tuscon now. We have a ton of flyovers here. My yard was inudated with robins last week. I have no idea where they go, but they are off.

Linny I hope Camille is havign a good day today. Have you decided about surgery yet?

Sandra, how's Vincent doing?

Well I need to figure out what to make for our dinner guests tonight so have a great day everyone!

sasload4
Mayor
sasload4
In response to MissaOnTheRun

To all you wonderful ladies. Vincent passed away in the wee hours of the night. He gave a good fight, but his heart couldn't take any more. As he was such a sick child/adult his wish was that if he passed to have his organs available for transplant, but they were too damaged, and so he wished his body to medical science in the hopes of helping other very sick children/adults some how, some way. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you for all your heartfelt wishes and prayers.

Lenethren
Governor
Lenethren
In response to sasload4

Sandra I am so sorry. HUGS

Linnny
Linnny 
Queen
Linnny
In response to Lenethren

Sandra, so sorry to hear of the passing of Vincent. He and your family will be in my prayers.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics