Page 2 of 10 
Username Post: October Budget Challenge        (Topic#1581229)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

ughhh and now she just posted this beautiful heritage kit!! i really want it lol...but it will bust me....she only has 6 in stock...what to do what to do...for now I'm behaving LOL

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Ladybing Tammy

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
so here is how I am keeping track - each time I spend money - I will mark it off and strike off my wishlist - I copied from the first post

Tammy
BUDGET: $100-$55=$45
WISH LIST: Stamp Set for Thanksgiving cards, Halloween Card items, Organizers for my dies

Following Tammy's lead:

Budget: $100-35=$65

Items: paper/cardstock for holiday cards, Fancy Pants hopscotch collection, 3 ring album (will buy when on sale at hobby lobby)
-Lesley

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to SonjaC

ok ok..i will be good and update my spending LOL...I havent hit the button on the heritage page kit yet....im really trying to hold out!!

Courtney
Budget: $50-$35=$15
Wishlist: SOME HC stamps LOL, Websters Pages Royal Christmas

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to newtoscrapping2011

maybe if you have to do it yourself you'll think twice about the impulse buying lol

kdinsmore
Guru
kdinsmore

Thanks for the 2 budgets! So tired from work today. I'll figure out the community education budget as soon as I get a head count on classes. Person budget is tbd.

A HL will be opening up in Duluth in early 2013. So excited!

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to kdinsmore

Be still my heart! I just saw this carta Bella collection on the home page. I am swooning!!

Products Referenced in This Post:

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to LesleyC

Yes, I also have all the new farmhouse papers making me drool!! ughhh LOL what was I thinking...Although I havent had a chance to craft at all in what seems like forever....so i really do not need anything...I should really be working on christmas cards....and lord knows I have enough christmas paper to send to every house in the US lol

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

umm and maybe one to the UK?

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Budget: $100

Wish: SU Everything Eleanor, SU Fine Feathers, SU Language of Friendship, SU Open Sea, SU Bird Punch, SU Boho Blossoms Punch, Kaisercraft Sears & Son PP, White Signo pen, Prima Resin Fairies, Prima Typo Bulbs, TH Odds & Ends Stamp set,maybe some HF creations stamps and dies

Twist: flowers, leaves, bling, ribbon, buttons, embellishments other than what is listed above

I honestly need none of it but the pen, so maybe I can resist until I no longer want any of it? We'll see...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to Kamananui

the Boho Blossoms Punch and Bird Punch are on my wish list too!

Kamananui
Idol
Kamananui

Tammy, I've been lusting over that bird punch for at least 6 months, so it's not likely I'll get over it.

How is your hand? Are you ok? do you need stitches?

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to Kamananui

Can we change our list during the month?

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

• Ladybing Tammy Said:
umm and maybe one to the UK?

Maybe!! How is your hand?

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I've got some coupons burning a hole in my pocket...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

go put that fire out Tina!

what do you mean by "change" Lesley - did you forget something? I am pretty easy - but yes if something big comes up or you forgot something but if it just to go over for the sake of going over - nope!

Kelly - the hand is surprisingly good today - I had it wrapped tightly last night and there was only a bit of blood on the gauze this morning. Nothing today and it has sealed well - no pain and so far no sign of infection.

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

since I have permission...on my way...

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to tinadn

honey no one ever needs MY permission to go buy scrappy stuff!

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC

• Ladybing Tammy Said:

what do you mean by "change" Lesley - did you forget something? I am pretty easy - but yes if something big comes up or you forgot something but if it just to go over for the sake of going over - nope!

I wanted to change my wish list to replace FP Hopscotch with Carta Bella Traditions. It's less expensive, for one thing.

I have been digging in my stash more. And I got creative today. I needed leopard print paper to die cut in my Cameo, but didn't want to go to Js or HL for one piece of paper, because we all know how that turns out. SOOOO, I did a search for a leopard print on line, intersected it with the shape I'm cutting, and will just make it a print and cut. I swear, my Cameo replaces so many scrappy things.

And I would like to add a twist to mine: no Thickers. No looking for $1.49 Thickers at TJ Maxx or Big Lots. I have plenty, and then I hoard them because I'm afraid to be short a letter on a page. I'm running out of storage for them.

I'm so serious about this that I will double my deduction for any package of Thickers I buy.

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy
In response to LesleyC

oh well yeah that is never a problem - add as many things or subtract as you wish

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

Tina
BUDGET: $50-9=41
WISH LIST: Impulse

I didn't get much for myself just paper and stickers. A few gifts for my son's gf.

Page 2 of 10 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics