Page 2 of 2 
Username Post: Do I need it??        (Topic#1581235)
Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-01-12 03:30 PM
In response to CommaHolly

Is there a project you are working on right now that you think you would like to have it for? That's the thing that has stopped me from getting one...I don't have a specific thing I am trying to do that I need it for. If/when I come up with an idea that needs one, then I'll get one. Until then, I keep watching posts like this until someone talks me into it

CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW
In response to Vae

I love my bigshot I use it with my spellbinders, they are very addicting and I have a cameo as well. I love the texture and embossing you get with it.

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to thehappyscrapper8

• thehappyscrapper8 Said:
Even after I have read all your posts I still can't decide on whether or not I should purchase one. I really like the cricut and I am just not sure. Oh decisions

I know it's hard to decide, but the best way to think about it is, do you have money to start a new collection, meaning all the dies.
Because trust us, you will want them!
The machine isn't going to be any fun or worth it's money if ya don't have the dies.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to ChansGram

I totally agree with Trish,,,,,,,but I will say that my scrappy budget is small by some standards,,,20 bucks a week, sometimes a bit more,,,,,and in a year, I've managed to collect over 50 of the things,,,,,,most I bought with coupons, on EBAY or on sale,,,,,I have RARELY spent more than 15.00 on a set of dies,,,,

buying even one set a month nets you 12 sets a year,,,,you don't have to have 50 or 100 sets to get good use out of them,,,,and really get a great look,,,,,I think it comes down to budgeting,,,,,and buying carefully the ones you love the most. You will never have ALL of them, unless you win the lottery,,,,,,,,so pick wisely and you'll be happy with the ones you have.

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

So when exactly did YOU win the lottery, Holly?

Diva

I have the Cricut and also Cuttlebug. Sometimes I wonder if I should get the Big Shot as well, but then...I am happy with what I have and let the impulse of buying it die....I think is a good idea if you have a LSS, to either try it there or just use it when you can.

CommaHolly
Angel
CommaHolly
In response to aquabunny

• aquabunny Said:
So when exactly did YOU win the lottery, Holly?

I didn't LOL,,,,

but, all I want is an unlimited scrappy budget??? is that too much to ask????

thehappyscrapper8
Veteran
thehappyscrapper8

I don't have a place that I can try it at so I guess I am just going to keep wondering about it until I am convinced that I have to have it LOL

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to thehappyscrapper8

Then avoid Holly - I'm curious how many on here have Big Shots and Nesties becuase of Holly.

She sold me when she posted a few of her cards on a thread I was reading. Had to have them.

I'm glad she enabled me too - really is a cool toy! It was exactly what I needed for a layout I did 2 weeks ago.

Page 2 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics