Page 5 of 23 
Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-04-12 07:12 AM
In response to scrappin 2

Having all the grandchildren will be fun Cathe! Enjoy and take lots of pictures to scrap!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Tishd

Good Morning ladies!
Enjoy the grandkids Cathe!!! Should be a great fun day for you.
Tish--you & I were on Anna's pg at the very same time...I didn't think that could happen!
Donna--leaking water???? that's never good...just ask me...I had to have a $15,000 renovation in the kitchen because of that. Guess what the ins did?!!!#@#%@#$
Anna--No apologies necessary. I do have Ms Emma and she is my scrappy buddy. OBTW...what a knock out gorgeous photo you have in your gallery! Ladies go see the wagon! Stunning!!!

Quite an interesting debate last night! Anybody watch?
Off to clean the house since company comes tomorrow.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Anna - I am not positive what is going on with dh. My gut feelling is that he may have cancer (which I have worried about for a year and couldn't get anyone to listen). I am sure today will be nothing but bloodwork and more waiting for answers. His hemoglobin two weeks ago was down to 9 (14-16 normal) and no obvivous bleeding going on. He has no energy, constantly sleeping, some days he eats well, others not, says he is not hungry or feels nauseated.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

I pray for your dh Cheryl, hoping it is lot less serious than you think.

Terry, Are you going to scrap those lovely pics of the grandkids.
It was quite hot for a few days...upper 90s here and 100s inland....but it went from upper 90s to low 80s yesterday and today we are back to overcast mornings and cool temps...mild though so I will take it.

Cathe have a great time with the kids.

Hi one and all. Happy Thursday.

Speaking of baseball...lol...Go Oakland Athletics!!!! I watched them all year...they were expected/supposed to lose 100 games...just a bunch of rookies... the management had gotten rid of all their best players and was trying to put together a young team with their eye on having a great team a few years down the road...but these kids just kept playing and winning and slowly crept up in the standings and on the last day of the season won the American League West division..beating the Texas Rangers who had been in first place all year. Now THAT would make a good movie (the movie Moneyball was about the 2002 Oakland Atheletics.)

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Oh my Cheryl, I do hope your DHis okay and will keep him my prayers.

Donna, you may just get your cooler winter this year. I can't believe what they have forcasted for here on Sunday and Monday.

Yeh Terry, I watched the debate last night. From my heart, I do hope my fellow Americans see that we cannot keep spending money where we don't have it and saddling our youth with an unreasonable debt.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

Cheryl, I've got your DH in my prayers! I hope it isn't anything major!
Donna, are ya counting down the days? Minutes? Til you set sail?
Terry, beautiful shots of your grand kids! I expect to see them in a layout soon!
Cathe, have a great time with your grand kids....and take lots of photos!
Jeannie....those A's are amazing.....with a Capitol A's!!!! Hope the Giants do well against the Reds.....they've got their hands full!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Scrapkaty

Cheryl, I sure hope & pray all is ok with your hubby! Be sure to let us know as soon as you can.

For Jeannie & Katy...go "A"s!! HOPE they do well in the playoffs...

Re-organized my office, cleaned the bedrooms & baths now onto to lr, dining room, & kitchen. Finally got the transition piece from the new hardwood floor to the carpet down & the carpet fixed too. Yippee...now all the furniture can go back. Off to finish...

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Well, we are back from the doctor's office. The doctor said nothing just "stuck out" at him. So, he said he will run a bunch of tests to see what he can come up with. We also has scheduled a bone marrow biopsy for Wednesday afternoon. After, that we will see him again on the 22nd for results. I'm exhausted!!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Praying for good results. Get some rest, Cheryl.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Scrapping relieves stress for me. Here is one I just finished:

boys will be boys By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Here is a digi desktop wallpaper I made tonight!!

Happy Halloween By Cdjohnson

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Here's one from me.....I need a better pic of it.
Jeanne Marie By Dollscrap

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Good morning!! I have been up since 6:20 when I could be sleeping in since I'm on vacation. Couldn't sleep, decided to get up and have some Almond Joy coffee and finish my book. Now, I have laundry in the washer, ribs in the crockpot, oatmeal made for dh and ready to scrap.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning and TGIF!

Oh Cheryl, I do hope and pray you and your dh are not facing such a serious health problem. I truly pray that it is something very minor and that some meds can make him all well again. Praying for good news!

Terry, thanks for the photo comment. I actually like that wagon in color and bnw too. One of these days I will get it scrapped!

Donna, you all packed and ready?

Weather here is absolutely beautiful! Upper 80s, windows are up and open and to think two weeks ago we were dealing with cold temps and frost. However, the weatherman says we are in for a shock come Sunday/Monday when rain moves in and a big cold front behind and once the rain moves out we can expect a killer frost. I worked outside till dark last night cleaning out my flower beds/pots and cleaning the deck and getting most of the deck furniture and grill ready for the winter. It was just too pretty to be inside and I hate to those chores in the cold!

Hello to the rest of the gang!

Be back later to drop two off.

Edited by Anna C on 10-05-12 05:41 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Anna C

Good morning! Cold here but due to be 80--we are having such a prolonged summer. No rain yet!

Cheryl--I'm sure your are pretty frustrated with the "no news--more tests" stuff. But maybe that's a good sign too! Sure hope so...
Anna--I can't wait to see a LO with the wagon in it. Next year I have to design a commerative tee shirt for Kansas & I want to use sunflowers, a wagon, and an antique aeromotor wind mill pump.
I'm pretty excited about it.
Denise--I couldn't agree more...I can just imagine the fallout if I spent 1000 times more what was in my bank acct!
Donna--getting ready & packing yet?
Cathe--how was the day with the kids?

Well I need to get groceries & mop the floor. Hi to all....have a great Friday!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

d20
***FUNTOOLAS OCTOBER KIT*** WEDDING DAY By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS OCTOBER KIT*** LOVE By Anna C

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Terry - The Halloween project I posted was for a desktop wallpaper. I had never created one before with PSE and was excited to learn how and enter the challenge!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Anna C

Anna re: your sweet comment on my Jeanne Marie layout...thank you..My mother named me Jeanne Marie after a friend and that is what she wanted me to be called...never happened...Dad always had nicknames for us that stuck and mine was Jeannie...which I prefer..and so I added the i as teen so people would stop calling me Jean...and now it is my legal name. My folks were the only ones who used Jeanne Marie and only when I was in trouble.

Good morning everyone.

I see industrious people out there...putting me to shame..I didn't get anything done yesterday except a few basic chores cuz I wanted to scrap.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Hiya everyone!

Yesterday I got some daylillies moved making room to plant some blackberry bushes in January. Need to find a spot to move some more to. Gardening takes so much time I gave it up while I was homeschooling the kids and working. Homegrown food tastes so much better and is cheaper in the long run but the time commitment is great. Problem is now my PVCs sometimes act up after I have worked so hard. Not always but I have to do it in little snatches that takes even more time. Oh well, I have time just not getting any scrappy in.

Donna, ready to sail away?

The DGDs were on their way to the gym yesterday when they saw a flight of birds migrating. Their mom overheard the older one explaining to the yonger that the the bird at the front had to take the wind and work hard but after a while it would fall back to the end of the "V" where there is no wind resistance and its a place where they can rest. The little one was looking up and nodding her head in all seriousness.

Their mom asked the older one where she learned that at. DGD relied that her Poppy had taught her about "the flight mechanics of migratory birds." Their mom mentioned it to DH and he said that it had been a long time ago, several years in fact. Kinda funny what little ones take in.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI and MMS

Page 5 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics