Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

JCI....
Cleaning house.... Fun stuff....like dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the bathroom, mopping floors......
Then DH and I are going to run a couple of errands,,,get a pumpkin, walk the dog,....and then I plan on scrapping!!...until we go out for dinner.....

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Scrapkaty

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to tealbrand

Dropping off a card:

hello little one By Cdjohnson

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hello Ladies!!!

Yep, I was right. DH had all kinds of plans for today inc going to the dump with all the trash, cleaning out the fridge, a trip thru Lowe's, and winterizing the patio stuff. Now I'm off to glue down everything on LO #2. Can't even take photos and post them yet as my camera is in a box in the back of a trailer headed to Alabama--in TX right now.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Abby0317

I really want to be here but there is no end to the annoying problems we are having with Safari...at least I think we have narrowed it down to that. I was trying to write this earlier and suddenly I would be back on the previous page and my text would disappear....sooooooo frustrating. I'm on firefox now and so far so good but poor dh was on the computer half the day and on the phone with the Apple Geeks and we thought our problems were solved but nope.
soooo anyway here I am now.
I am too far behind now.
I hope Donna is having a grand time.
I hope all the dhs are doing better and all the news will be good.
I have never heard of a homecoming mum they don't have those here...but was a lovely idea, Mel...is it traditional for the moms to help make the mums?
I'm gonna go before this all disappears again...dh is just too tired of all the problems to deal with it again today.
And I have lost my mojo.....I've been busy reading and watching baseball but just don't feel like scrapping..I want to want to...kwim?
Anyway Hi all and hope you all are having a good weekend.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to dollscrap

acu2h

Hello to everyone!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

Dropping off:

COOL By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning ladies!! Just checking in. We are having pancakes and coffee this morning. DH not feeling well so I am probably staying with him instead of going to church. BBL

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Hi all--jci quickly since we are going to go out this am for breakfast.
Jeannie--so so sorry about the computer/sofware issues. I really hate when that happens!
Cheryl--hope your dh gets to feeling better.
Donna should be on day 3 of the cruise...how cool!

We are supposed to get 2" of rain today. That's alot in one day! Better scoot..can't go in my jamies!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Queen
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-14-12 09:36 AM
In response to Abby0317

Will I ever ever stay caught up? I am so bad! We had company last weekend. A visit from our oldest son and family from Connecticut and other siblings and cousims. It was a wonderful time, but I must admit, i was worn out for the rest of the week!

It is cold and rainy today and I am going to take a nap and then come back and read and see what you have all been doing!!!!!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Tishd

Hiya! Raining here today.

Cheryl, hope DH feels better now.

Tish, not to worry, pop in and say hi when you can.

Terry, how was breakfast? What did ya have?

Katy, what's happening in your neck of thewoods? Got any new shots of the mtn?

Mel and Jarvae, did you get storms last night?

Jeannie, you're so right, darn computers!

Hope Donna is not being too adventerous and staying safe.

Got a roast in the crokpot. Mixed up a dry pkt of Italian seasoning, McCormick brown gravy pkt and a dry ranch pkt with a 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup of water and poured it over the roast in the crockpot. Easy peasy!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

I have played on the computer and been reading. I did go buy the thread to work on a baby afghan but haven't started that yet. I may try and do that while I am watching football tonight.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

knit or crochet, cheryl?

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Denise - I know how to do both but this one will be crochet because I am much faster at it than knitting and it is easier to correct mistakes. LOL This one will be yellow and white since she doesn't know what she is having. The other girl I work with is having a girl and hers I will do in pink and white.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to cdjohnson

I scrapped today!! I have this photo in a frame in our bedroom..I scanned it and scrapped it...again!!! I used a sketch from Pagemaps.. And now I'm D.O.O...

My kewpie doll By Scrapkaty

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to Scrapkaty

Hi al--
CI again. Adorable sweet LO Katy!!
Denise--I had Quiche Lorraine for breakfast. We only went to Shari's (do you have those?) but they are terrific at breakfasts! Your roast sounds yummy!!

I'll ci again tomorrow am...then we will be off & running to AL for 2 weeks. I will have both kindle & ipad and if the hotel has wifi I'll definitely ci every day!

Hubby is yelling at the TV again--football!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

I'll all about easier, Cheryl!

Terry, nope don't have those but your beakfast sounds yummy! I've not had that in a very long time.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

JCI it is halftime and my Packers are winning!!!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

...but my Texans are losing!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics