Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

Day is almost over. Probably no one will read this until Monday. oh well.

It was a busy Sat. and Sunday. But fun. Had a baby shower to go to. I won bingo and got the cutest Halloween soap dispenser from Bath and Body. When you pump to get soap, lights flash. The Grandkids love it.

Stay safe, Stay well and hope everyone sleeps!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

....and my niners lost...

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

Cathe, yeh, I read it before midnight. Your soap dispenser sounds cute. Congrats!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Morning! (too early!)

I watched that game last night and it was really good! OMG that #98 on the Texans is one BIG boy!!! We also watched the Seahawks & Patriots game. I love the Pats and even tho I live in WA I am not a fan of the Seattle. Our DS#1 says Seattle lead the league in Hair! What is up with all the long long hair? Pretty soon we are going to have a no "hair pulling" rule!

We'll be leaving for AL in about 4 hrs. Long drive today and long flight tomorrow. Be back on the 29th. I think the hotel has WiFi so I'll be able to ci in some.

Take care all!!!

Anna C
Anna C 2
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!

Denise, that roast sounds very yummy. I have a similar recipe, my drag it out and fix it this week.

Cheryl, hope DH is feeling better today. Praying for good results!

Terry, hope you have a great trip!

Donna, I know you are having a wonderful time on your cruise!

Hi Cathe, Jeannie, Katy, Mel, Tish and everyone else here....hope you have a wonderful day!

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Anna C

Be safe, Terry.

Thanks Anna, yes it is good.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Anna C

Hi..we've given up on Safari for now....using Chrome and now I finally know what tabs are...was always seeing folks say "I've go my tabs open....."never knew what it all meant.

I don't understand football...a baseball fan myself..praying for MY Giants..the San Francisco kind...
DD1 was all into her laptop yesterday for quite awhile with a very intense look on her face...I thought wow...studying really hard on Sunday...finally took a peek..she's playing Fantasy Football.
She and her beau went on a zombie pub crawl night before last...everyone dresses as zombies and limp or stagger or whatever zombies do... around from bar to bar in Alameda. Can you imagine seeing that if you don't know what is going on and happen to drive downtown....the zombies take off after people who aren't dressed as zombies roaring at them....She took some pics so I may have some Halloween layout fodder.
I have scrapcrap sitting on the table and a few pics I may scrap.
Dh got all the Halloween stuff out of storage...gonna put some out today...not feeling it though...maybe once I get started I will. I miss the kids being little.
Terry have a good safe trip.
Still have my finger crossed for your dh, Cheryl.
HI DONNA...hope you're staying out of alleyways.
Cathe glad you had a good weekend and got a fun Halloween decoration.
It was so dreary lately til yesterday...it is supposed to be nice the rest of the week...yay.
and Yay Katy is coming this weekend.
Katy that layout is so cute.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to scrappin 2

awesome win enjoy cathe

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Scrapkaty

ss

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Abby0317

stay safe and enjoy your trip terry

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Anna C

back att ya anna

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to dollscrap

love chrome and the tabs are crazy but cool,
the cowboys are so sorry i rather watch a movie but we love us some tcu infact tcu is sponsor for terie elementry and middle and high school she has plenty of tshirts and hats we bought her hoodie and pajammas we love that purple

Edited by tealbrand on 10-15-12 09:49 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to tealbrand

nothing special today
we cook bbq ribs and rabbit and dh made homemade biscuit which was yummy and we had grill vegs with bake beans for sunday dinner,today find and fix your own meal got some of my halloeve stuff up will get some more come friday or sat went shopping at amazon and got some noodles and halloweve candys and other stuff i love amazon love sam also but the road is being repair and we cannot get to the store so we stuck with wallyworld and target and mexican store which is cool,will cbl hope everyone has a great monday

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-15-12 10:46 AM
In response to rockmom

Denise,

Yes, we did get a few storms. Hubby actually went out storm chasing on Saturday. He drove straight out west but didn't really get any decent photos. I usually go with him but with my back being all messed up I didn't want to be in the car for 12+ hours. Sometimes when we chase we end up crashing at a motel and I couldn't risk that either. He was home by 9 pm though.

I didn't get very much scrapping done over the weekend. My back is feeling MUCH better now, but all day Saturday I could barely get up and down. I dragged some of my stuff into the bedroom and spread it out on the bed and worked on a few tiny things while watching tv.

By Sunday I was mostly feeling better and we drove around looking at more houses. I think we have a better idea of what we want to buy so now to find that in an ideal location.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-15-12 10:49 AM
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
Hi..we've given up on Safari for now....using Chrome and now I finally know what tabs are...was always seeing folks say "I've go my tabs open....."never knew what it all meant.

I don't understand football...a baseball fan myself..praying for MY Giants..the San Francisco kind...
DD1 was all into her laptop yesterday for quite awhile with a very intense look on her face...I thought wow...studying really hard on Sunday...finally took a peek..she's playing Fantasy Football.
She and her beau went on a zombie pub crawl night before last...everyone dresses as zombies and limp or stagger or whatever zombies do... around from bar to bar in Alameda. Can you imagine seeing that if you don't know what is going on and happen to drive downtown....the zombies take off after people who aren't dressed as zombies roaring at them....She took some pics so I may have some Halloween layout fodder.
I have scrapcrap sitting on the table and a few pics I may scrap.
Dh got all the Halloween stuff out of storage...gonna put some out today...not feeling it though...maybe once I get started I will. I miss the kids being little.
Terry have a good safe trip.
Still have my finger crossed for your dh, Cheryl.
HI DONNA...hope you're staying out of alleyways.
Cathe glad you had a good weekend and got a fun Halloween decoration.
It was so dreary lately til yesterday...it is supposed to be nice the rest of the week...yay.
and Yay Katy is coming this weekend.
Katy that layout is so cute.

I use Chrome and I love it. No issues whenever I use it. I hope this works out for you!

Zombie pub crawls are SOOOO much fun! It's amazing the reactions you get from people. I never really followed any random strangers, but if anyone came up to us we played it up some. I can't WAIT to see your pics!!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-15-12 11:01 AM
In response to Vae

ACU2H

Cathe, YAY for winning Bingo! Winning something is always fun, but bonus when you win something you actually like!

Terry, have a safe trip!

Hi Katy, Jeannie, Anna, Cheryl, Denise, Tish, Jojo, and everyone else

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

Kamryn By Scrappin 2

Here is one I did today. There are 2 more in my gallery. They always look so sparse without photos.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

Terry-hope you have a nice time

Jarvae: I get sort of nervous when it storms badly. Therefore I don't understand storm chasing, especially if tornadoes are involved. But you go ahead and have fun. I'll stay home!
Glad the back is better.

Is chrome a windows program?

Hello to all.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-15-12 01:33 PM

Cathe,

I get that reaction from quite a lot of people We are both adrenaline junkies anyway, but Rob is actually a very good forecaster and is extremely careful. We have a pretty complex setup with a laptop, wireless internet, radar, and gps. We can see where the storm is, how fast it's moving, the rotation, whether or not there is hail, etc all on the computer. It helps keep us safe so we're not driving blind. We also have ham radios to chat with other chasers so if anyone sees a tornado we all know right away. We are also trained emergency responders, so if anyone is hurt during a storm we are able to help, and are able to call using our ham radios when all the phones are down.

One of the first times I went chasing with him, we saw several tornados and since we were the only chasers in the area, we sent out the alert to the national weather service and that's what sounds the alarms and puts the emergency notices on the TV. It was pretty cool knowing that we were able to help warn people.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-15-12 01:35 PM

• scrappin 2 Said:

Is chrome a windows program?

Chrome is a browser that you can download for both windows and mac- it's like Internet Explorer so you would do all your web surfing on Chrome instead of IE or Safari.

Edited by Jarvae on 10-15-12 01:35 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics