Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Vae

Good evening!! JCI after a LONG and BUSY day at work. I am exhausted and will be heading to bed early tonight probably.

Veteran
In response to Abby0317

Eden's Garden By Radar101

Veteran
In response to Abby0317

Up and Away By Radar101

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to radar101

Hey chickies!!!

One camping season DONE!!! whew! Can't believe it went by soo fast!. Sorry I haven't been around... still have my cabins to rent during the winter months..I will enjoy my "down" time and hope to get scrappy SOON!

Hope everyone is well... need to go back and catch up on the conversation. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and seems to be one I enjoy scrapping too...

I'm off to take a shower...
bbl, have a great day gals!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Jojo Noons

Good morning!

Donna, how was your trip??? You know we want details!!!!

Dropping off a card and layout. TFL!!

***FUNTOOLAS*** The Story of Today By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS*** Card By Anna C

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Anna C

Wanted to share a mini album I did with our monthly kit over at Funtoolas. This is only the second mini I have ever done. It is pretty simple, but it was fun to do. It is not necessary to comment on each post, just wanted to share it. The album and the card that I posted previously will go in a care box I fixing up for dd so take with her to Texas. The photos are of us on their last weekend with us. Thanks!

***FUNTOOLAS OCTOBER KIT*** By Anna C

***FUNTOOAS OCTOBER KIT*** By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS*** OCTOBER KIT By Anna C

***FUNTOOLAS*** Back Cover of Mini By Anna C

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 06:17 AM
In response to Anna C

Good morning ladies. I wonder if I go backwards, I can catch up!

I will try!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 06:18 AM
In response to Anna C

Anna, I saw this mini album on my facebook newsfeed and loved it! So very pretty!

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Anna C

I'm baaaaackkkkkk!

Hey hey! Hows everyone doing? I haven't had a chance to read all the posts-tis gonna take some time to get caught up

We had SUCH a good time!!! I was worried that my friends and my SIL's friends wouldn't click-but we all got along SO good. Her friends are such wonderful women...I was worried for nothing. She made it seem like they were gonna be ultra snobby lol

I must say I woke up this morning and have been swaying ever since. I seriously feel like I'm still on the ship. It was such a rocky ride-it was smooth the first and last day. The days/nights in between that ship rocked like you would not believe. One night it kept us up all night-felt like I was gonna roll outta bed lol Every 5 minutes you'd hear me or my SIL go "whoaaa" lol

The first night me and my friend Sarah stayed up til 5:30 am. They asked us to leave the bar at like 3:00 am so they could wash the floors lol We finally went to bed when people started coming up on deck and saying good morning lol

Cozumel was awesome! I found the coconut rum that started this whole girls cruise idea. It was of course in the last store we looked in and allll the way down at the end. I was estatic when I saw it. The guy went to get me one bottle-I said oh no-give me 4 please! The only bad thing was I had to carry them the rest of the day. They were sooo heavy! Especially after consuming much tequilia By the time we were ready to board the ship I was dragging the bag on the floor lol

Gotta get ready for work but I'll be back!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 06:39 AM
In response to Jojo Noons

Hello there Jojo. I love it when I see you on here! I do manage to keep tabs on you on facebook if I am lucky! By the pictures posted, it looks like you had a wonderful season with your campground.

I can't wait to see some of your Halloween pages. I know how much you love Halloween! Are you decorating around the cabins???

Do not be a stranger!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 06:45 AM
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Morning! (too early!)

I watched that game last night and it was really good! OMG that #98 on the Texans is one BIG boy!!! We also watched the Seahawks & Patriots game. I love the Pats and even tho I live in WA I am not a fan of the Seattle. Our DS#1 says Seattle lead the league in Hair! What is up with all the long long hair? Pretty soon we are going to have a no "hair pulling" rule!

We'll be leaving for AL in about 4 hrs. Long drive today and long flight tomorrow. Be back on the 29th. I think the hotel has WiFi so I'll be able to ci in some.

Take care all!!!

Terry, we are big Patriot's fans here in the Northeast. I watched the game with hubby and we were so disappointed when they lost by one. Good game, but sad that they lost!!!! Oh my yes, the hair! What's up with that?????

I have another friend on here who is from Tacoma, Washington and she was rooting for the Seahawks as I rooted for the Patriots! We had fun!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 06:53 AM
In response to Vae

Jarvae, I use Google Chrome Browser for some things, and IE for others. I also have Firefox on my computer but seldom use it.

OOOOOO, a storm chaser! How exciting! Are you and hubby looking for a new house to buy! I am behind here so not sure so forgive me if I misquote!

Jeannie, I am a baseball fan too. Of course my teamis the Boston Red Sox. We will not talk about the terrible season they had this year.....terrible, but I am stll a faithful fan. My #4 son plays fantasy baseball.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 06:54 AM
In response to dollscrap

Safari is my browser on my IPAD. So far no problems...knock on wood!!!!!!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Good morning!

Donna-welcome back. so glad you had a good time. I laughed when I read your account of dragging the coconut rum all the way back to the ship. Kind of scary rolling along the ocean like that!

Jarvae-guess I didn't know about all the precautions storm chasers take. Good for you. I'm such a chicken about things.

JoJo-glad to see you stop in. We knew your new adventure would keep you busy. Come by when you can.

Tish good to see you back in here!

gotta go. bbl. Have a good day!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 07:00 AM
In response to scrappin 2

Good morning to you Cathe. I am still working my way backwards to see what I missed!

Donna has been on one of her wonderful cruises - lucky lady!

and Terry is off traveling in Alabama - another lucky lady! Are you visiting family Terry?????

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 07:06 AM
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Mel-- I was wondering the same thing--is there a special meaning to losing a ribbon or did it just come off?
Cheryl--My dh loves liver & onions and I cannot stand the smell of it cooking so he orders it at diners.
Denise--thanks! I'm like a mama lion who needs her clan close. Sometimes life throws curve balls!
Jarvae: Here are some sites that I really like:
Digital Scrapbook Place: www.digitalscrapbookplace.com
Scrap Orchard:
www.scraporchard.com
Shabby Pickle
www.shabbypickledesigns.com
After 5 Designs
www.afterfivedesigns.com
Cheryl probably has more sites too. Even here they have digi kits.

Off to cook supper...know not what but something.

I use these sites too for digi scrapping! One of my favorite is Shabbypickle!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 07:32 AM
In response to Tishd

I think I am caught up, I think!

Hi to Ashley and Cheryl and Mel and whoever else I missed! I have been busy looking at all your beautiful layouts, mini albums and cards.

DId Mandy leave? Has Denise been in and did I over look her?

Dropping off!

Eyes of a Child By Tishd

and one more:

He isn't Heavy, He's My Cousin By Tishd

Edited by Tishd on 10-16-12 07:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Tishd

Hi everyone. Been moving my firewood but had to stop because its raining again. Hope it stops long enough to dry the wood so I can tarp it.

Welomce home Donna. Glad you found what you were lookin' for.

Hiya JoJo.

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-16-12 03:21 PM
In response to rockmom

Denise, it has rained off and on all week here too. I guess we are even going to get showers this weekend and my granddaughter, Chelsea will be coming to Maine with her college team to play at the University of Southern Maine. I do not look forward to watching a game in the rain!!!!!

She plays for Eastern in CT. Several of our family members are going to the game and will be spending the night at the Marriott in Portland. I am excited!

Dropping off a layout...I have been scrapping and trying to stay alert to watch the debate tonight.\

take PICTURE By Tishd

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Tishd

Tishy...and I were in an earthquake...4.6, Tishy being closer to the epi-center.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Maine-ea rthquake-rocks...

Never a dull moment!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics