Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Jojo Noons

Jojo - so glad to see you check in!!

Donna - glad to hear you made it back safely from your cruise. Glad you found the coconut rum you wanted to get.

I am off the next 3 days and will chat a lot more then.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

I felt the earth ....move..under my feet! Who remembers that song? Thought it appropriate for Tish and JoJo. Glad it wasn't worse!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to rockmom

Hi y'all!, In the beatiful state of alabama with my iPad n I am practicing my southern drawl! It was a loooonnngggg day yesterday but got good sleep and I'm rejuvenated.
An earthquake? Are you guys ok?
Someone asked about Mandy and I got a pm from her about a mo ago. She may have some serious health issues. I'll try again to get her.
Donna. Yeah for a great trip! Enjoy the rum...can't wait for photos.
Anna. Great Mini! Love the photos n poses too!,

Need to get ready now...we are setting up the store and that's a lot of work physically! Have a great day...

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!!

Anna - LOVE your mini album. It is just beautiful.

Denise - I remember that song!!

Terry - Glad to hear you are rejuvenated and ready to set up the store. Are we going to get to see pics?

I better get started on housework soon. BBL

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Thanks girls for the love on my mini! I do appreciate your kind words!

Welcome back Donna!

Hi JoJo! I have enjoyed your photos on facebook. I told my dh if we ever get to that part of the country, I have found us a place to stay!

I hope Mandi is ok. I haven't seen her on facebook much but she could have been there as I have not been as much lately.

Enjoy your Alabama time, Terry!

We are having beautiful fall weather. Cold and frosty at night and in the 60s during the day. Supposed to be a little warmer for the weekend then a cold front is to move in. The weather forecast for us is a much colder winter with much more snow than last year. I'm thrilled....NOT!

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-17-12 06:35 AM

The strangest thing, Jojo was when I went on facebook and people from all over New England were reporting the shock!

I felt it ...the floor shaking, but I guess it was worse Portland way (southern Maine). My daughters in Maine didn't feel it, but on the other hand, my granddaughter at the University of New Hampshire did feel it!

Beautiful day here.

Good morning to every one!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-17-12 06:36 AM
In response to rockmom

Well I remember the song, and now it is going through my head!!!!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-17-12 06:38 AM
In response to Abby0317

Terry, what have I missed? What kind of store are you setting up? How exciting!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Tishd

Good morning.
I didn't get up until 9.

Caught up reading everything. bbl

Have a great day

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-17-12 09:46 AM
In response to scrappin 2

mms and dropping off...I need to get my butt in gear!!!

Seniors - PLAY! By Tishd

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Tishd

woke up face down this am, now I can hardly move my back hurts so much. when i finally turned over and moved every! joint in my back, hips and shoulders popped. sounded like a bag of popping corn...lol i cannot sleep face down gotta be on my side.

hope y'all are a-okay! terry have fun in al. anna, that album is so gorgeous and sorry about the winter forecast, yucky. cheryl, housework, ick.

where is jeannie and katy?

please forgive the no caps.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

bbl

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Good evening!

Just popping in from work

Still way behind-will hopefully get caught up over the weekend

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Tishd

• Tishd Said:
Hello there Jojo. I love it when I see you on here! I do manage to keep tabs on you on facebook if I am lucky! By the pictures posted, it looks like you had a wonderful season with your campground.

I can't wait to see some of your Halloween pages. I know how much you love Halloween! Are you decorating around the cabins???

Do not be a stranger!

Hi Tish!!!
Yes..I LOVE Halloween and would really like to decorate the cabins. However... I'm going to wait till next year and concentrate on getting alot done around here. Meaning there is about 3/4 of my stuff still packed which I need to go through, sort and find a place for it. Some things I think I should just come to terms with and get rid of it. I'll be making a "pile" of items to "Let go" by placing in the store come next spring. I wanted to do a flea market at the end of the season here in the campground,,,but just no time to have it come to fruition. I now know how much more "planning" I need to do for next season. So when I tire of playing with my crafty stuff, I'll let my imagination run wild with planning "events" for the campground and try to intergrate a positive income out of it. An idea would be to have proceeds go to one of our projects around here...

Next year I hope to have myself organized enough where I can work in some fun celebrating the holidays... like 4th of July...have a contest for the most patriotic, decorated camper....or maybe a Halloween Party as a final Bash...

There's plenty for me to do...and to keep me busy. Now that I have some time...LOL!!! Maybe I can make some headway...

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
I felt the earth ....move..under my feet! Who remembers that song? Thought it appropriate for Tish and JoJo. Glad it wasn't worse!

Hi Denise!!!
First felt earthquake for me...felt weird! Hannah went from...Is that Dad pulling into the driveway? to We're having an earthquake!!! In 10.3 seconds...we just stared at each other, then I heard a rumble and then felt the rumble under my feet. All my cabin keys on the wall started shaking...for about 15-20 seconds....Good enough for me!!!
Funny you would refer to that song....I posted on my FB page...We're still standing...(another song reference) hehehe!!! Guess we think alike!!!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Abby0317

• Abby0317 Said:
Hi y'all!, In the beatiful state of alabama with my iPad n I am practicing my southern drawl! It was a loooonnngggg day yesterday but got good sleep and I'm rejuvenated.
An earthquake? Are you guys ok?
Someone asked about Mandy and I got a pm from her about a mo ago. She may have some serious health issues. I'll try again to get her.
Donna. Yeah for a great trip! Enjoy the rum...can't wait for photos.
Anna. Great Mini! Love the photos n poses too!,

Need to get ready now...we are setting up the store and that's a lot of work physically! Have a great day...

Hi Terry!!!
Have fun on your trip!!! Setting up a store is indeed physically challenging at times. The pay off will be worth it!!! My best to you in your endeavor!!! We too are still in the process...takes time!!! Praying we are ready to rock and roll next spring!!!
The earthquake was very minor...no damage...luckily..come to find out it has been the 4th earthquake in the northeast since Sept.18th of this year!!! Quirky little fact I found out...with it being ALL over the news.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
Jojo - so glad to see you check in!!

Donna - glad to hear you made it back safely from your cruise. Glad you found the coconut rum you wanted to get.

I am off the next 3 days and will chat a lot more then.

Hi Cheryl!!
I'm hoping to be more active here at SB and really looking forward to it!! Bout time I get my scrap on!!! How's everything???

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2

Yikes Terry don't sleep face down anymore!!

Jo Jo I love all your ideas for the campground. Love the idea of the best patriotic camper.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Jojo - We know you have been busy and are certainly glad to see you have a chance to pop in. Sounds like you have lots of great ideas for next year. Things here are going ok. DH is having some health issues and we will know more Monday.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Dropping off:

playful/handsome By Cdjohnson

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics