Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to Jojo Noons

• jojo noons Said:
  • rockmom Said:
I felt the earth ....move..under my feet! Who remembers that song? Thought it appropriate for Tish and JoJo. Glad it wasn't worse!

Hi Denise!!!
First felt earthquake for me...felt weird! Hannah went from...Is that Dad pulling into the driveway? to We're having an earthquake!!! In 10.3 seconds...we just stared at each other, then I heard a rumble and then felt the rumble under my feet. All my cabin keys on the wall started shaking...for about 15-20 seconds....Good enough for me!!!
Funny you would refer to that song....I posted on my FB page...We're still standing...(another song reference) hehehe!!! Guess we think alike!!!

...great minds and all that jazz!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Good morning!

Thanks girls for the love on my mini! I do appreciate your kind words!

Welcome back Donna!

Hi JoJo! I have enjoyed your photos on facebook. I told my dh if we ever get to that part of the country, I have found us a place to stay!

I hope Mandi is ok. I haven't seen her on facebook much but she could have been there as I have not been as much lately.

Enjoy your Alabama time, Terry!

We are having beautiful fall weather. Cold and frosty at night and in the 60s during the day. Supposed to be a little warmer for the weekend then a cold front is to move in. The weather forecast for us is a much colder winter with much more snow than last year. I'm thrilled....NOT!

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Hi Anna!!!
Thank you for the FB compliment...my regular page is Jody Noons...friend me! With a business page...friending gets...idk, wierd...I can, I can't... same to Donna and anyone else!!...befriend me on my reg. page, honestly there's still ALOT I need to learn...BIG learning curve to say the least. I'm still having fun and full of excitement... planning ideas are always swirling in my head!!!
Now is down time, only three big cabins to rent for winter... scrappin time!!!
Anna, love your mini albunm!!!
If you are ever in my neck of the woods, you MUST come and stay!!! Would love to have you!

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to scrappin 2

• scrappin 2 Said:
Good morning.
I didn't get up until 9.

Caught up reading everything. bbl

Have a great day

Hi Cathe!!! Hope all is well with you!! How is the preemie sweetheart in your family doing? Is your DH done with revamping your porch?? Last I remember there was talk of carpeting?? Or was it a fireplace??? I'm having trouble remembering... I do remember it was turning into quite a project.

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to DittoBabyGirl

• DittoBabyGirl Said:
Good evening!

Just popping in from work

Still way behind-will hopefully get caught up over the weekend

Hey Donna!!! Details woman!!!! pics too!! Want to hear and see what a wonderful time you had!!

Well while searching around on the internet of different Halloween happenings going on up here in North Country I found some great little excursions to do. Well hubby went away for another guys w/e in September with 5 friends. I too want to get away!!! Wild Bill goes away 2 or 3 times a year...and now...with both of us running the same business, it dawned on me...he's around!! Meaning I, me, myself and my bff's can GO AWAY!!! before with him in the trucking bizz. I wasn't able to up and go...SO>>>
I've booked a couple excursions with a few friends. One is a murder mystery train ride with dinner on Conway's Scenic Rail Trail Oct.26th, the other is....(I'm really excited about this one!) I'm going on a ghost hunting adventure at the Spalding Inn in Whitefield, NH!!!! Do you know of the Ghost Hunters? TAPS? Two plumbers by day, ghost hunters at night...They have a TV show and go all over the country, doing ghost investigations in haunted places. Well a few years ago they purchased the Spalding Inn (a place they investigated and fell in love with)which is a couple of towns away from me and they have a package deal where you stay over night and they have a lecture, meet and greet, dinner, then Q and A forum, then a break, then you do a ghost investigation in teams from 9p.m. to 1:00 a.m. and then hit the bar from 1 to 2 a.m. and then you get to sleep after that!!! This is going to be FUN!! this is Nov.17th!!! I can't wait!!!
Hannah is perclempt by the way... she isn't and can't go...13 going on....well...13 LOL!!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

Oh for Pete's sake...everyone got very chatty the last couple days..so sorry to be way behind...been spending time with my dds so this time the time away from scrapping is time well spent...can't believe I'm THIS far behind though. Will catch up tomorrow. Love y'all!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to dollscrap

Hi ladies.
Well we had great help and the store is almost done. Our big day is tomoorow and we will have people lining up to get in an hour before we open.
Tish..this store Nisan annual event for a national dog event. My bff and I spend all year shopping pricing etc. We got to spend $18000 this year. Wedont get any of the money tho. Its fun...
signing off before the kindle goes bonkers

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Good morning!! I am in much need of running errands (which I do not want to do) and more cleaning today. Why does it seem that there is ALWAYS something to clean? BBL

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

JoJo the ghost hunting sounds interesting. I'd be too chicken to do it. the small town that Devil's Lake is close to had a ghost walk/talk. My dgd age 7 wanted to go. Our dd didn't really want to go, but took her. They left before it got too scary. I think it cured Rayn of wanting to know more. (not that there is anything wrong with ghost hunting)

The preemie baby got to finally go home yesterday. YHEA!

Porch is done. Rum was putting up some finishing trim yesterday. I think there are pics in my gallery.

Cheryl I don't know why there is always something to clean.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C

Good morning!

Your trips sound like so much fun, Jo!

Hope everyone is well and have a good one!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Anna C

So far it has been a great day!! Got some cleaning done, a load of laundry, last of the grandkids' Christmas presents bought, and lunch with my sister.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

Have a blast with the store Terry!

Cheryl, its so true, always something to clean, blah! Glad you got to have lunch with your sis.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Well I typed a whole bunch and it went away....decided to bite the bullet and try again and so I typed it all again slowly and was about to save it and continue in case I lost it again and you guessed it...it went away...AGAIN!...cannot believe this...must be this !@#$%^&*() cordless keypad...and it was all very amusing too lol.
I give up..
Hi again to one and all...love all your layouts...glad to see whoever just came back...hope everyone is fine.
Katy comes tomorrow...maybe she can bring a mojo with her for me.
I am so aggrivated with this !@^&*(!! keyboard or computer problem.
Maybe something is trying to tell me not to yak so much.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to dollscrap

Good evening. I

I got 3 layouts done today.

Jeannie I hope you get your problems with the computer solved. It is maddening to have a post disappear. Have fun with Katy.

I guess I'm going to the CK convention tomorrow. I've only been to the Scrap EXPO conventions. I'd like to compare the two and probably pick one to attend next year. The Expo was at the end of August. I feel like I have a lot and have spent a lot lately on scrappy stuff. I could get Christmas though....

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson

Dropping off:

Sweet and Simple By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!! Thought I would pop in real quick before I leave. My nephew is having surgery at 8:00 a.m. I am going to sit with my sister during the surgery. He tore his ACL/MCL playing football. He has already had the same surgery on the opposite knee.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-19-12 05:25 AM
In response to cdjohnson

Hi everyone! I've been stuck at a conference all week. Non-stop every day and no energy to check in before bed. I hope everyone is doing great and I shall try to catch up on everything soon.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-19-12 06:32 AM

You are so creative and crafty Jojo. I can't wait to see or hear about what you do for crafts this year. I remember pictures of your house in MA all decorated for Halloween.

We are getting ready to go to granddaughter, Chelsea's soccer game in Gorham, Maine tomorrow. Her team, Eastern Connecticut University will be playing, so this is a good chance for her Maine cousins, aunts and uncles to go and support her. We will be staying over one night in Portland. Can't wait! Pray it doesn't rain....they do play in rain, sleet or snow!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-19-12 06:37 AM

Same here, I would love for any of you here to friend me on my facebook. I check in there everyday.

I am friends on fb now with Cheryl, Cathe, Jody (always will be Jojo to me), and Anna. I think on facebook you can pick me up from Jody's friends list or hunt for Tisha Downer...

I am tired this morning. Allen just left for a hair cut, and I just ate a bowl of cereal and will try to force myself not to take a nap!

Tishd
Tishd 
Angel
Tishd
  • Tishd on 10-19-12 06:39 AM
In response to dollscrap

• dollscrap Said:
Well I typed a whole bunch and it went away....decided to bite the bullet and try again and so I typed it all again slowly and was about to save it and continue in case I lost it again and you guessed it...it went away...AGAIN!...cannot believe this...must be this !@#$%^&*() cordless keypad...and it was all very amusing too lol.
I give up..
Hi again to one and all...love all your layouts...glad to see whoever just came back...hope everyone is fine.
Katy comes tomorrow...maybe she can bring a mojo with her for me.
I am so aggrivated with this !@^&*(!! keyboard or computer problem.
Maybe something is trying to tell me not to yak so much.

I have a tendency to yak alot to! We love your yaking, as you put it, so not to worry!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics