Page 2 of 23 
Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Abby0317

Mel! Welcome back friend!

Donna, yay for DH channging days, enjoy the anniv. dinner tommorow.

DH went to take our frined to his surgeon appt. Poor thing is such a needy patient. Can't imagine what he will be like after the surgery. I know what he will be like before, such a basket case.

Jeannie, you can do it. Get er done and you'll be glad its over and not looming over your head.

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to rockmom

....and some more....
Tekka By Scrapkaty

Wheeeeee! By Scrapkaty

got duck? By Scrapkaty

pumpkin patch kid By Scrapkaty

Thank you Santa By Scrapkaty

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to Scrapkaty

OK, just 3 more and I'm done...
the last 2 I did yesterday..still got my mojo going!

Joyful By Scrapkaty

Down on the farm By Scrapkaty

Under the Lilac tree By Scrapkaty

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

ACU again!!

Terry - Thanks for volunteering for December. I will add it to the first page.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to cdjohnson

Here's one from me--for the Oct sketch...
Austin & Lilly By Abby0317

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Abby0317

Mel!!! Welcome back. We missed you.

Love looking at all the los. Got some good ideas.

Hello to all.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to scrappin 2

Mel - So glad you are going to be back now!!!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

acu

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-01-12 06:35 PM
In response to rockmom

Hi everyone

I will probably get caught up in the morning. I swear my first hour or so at work is always very productive... just not work related

Right now I'm staring at wedding photos. Trying to pick the best one of me walking down the aisle, but there isn't one that stands out most out of about 5 of them.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Vae

Good morning!

Welcome back Mel!! Good to see you again

Jeannie-not sure why his teacher wanted all the text on the back. Apparently she is not a scrapper lol. Good luck with your traffic school! a pain I'm sure but better than having your insurance go up. That is THE main reason that keeps me from speeding. Insured is expensive enough down here!

Terry-kudos to your hubby for walking 6.2 miles! And for you for the 1.5

Anna-I decided to leave the project the way it is. I keep reminding myself its not a layout lol

Got some good news about my older son. He was promoted at work-they gave him his own store and made him manager! I'm so proud of him and happy that hes happy. Of course its less likely that he'll move back to Florida-but at least hes happy

Working half a day today! Then off for a nice family dinner to celebrate our 24th anniversary

have a wonderful day!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Donna - Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your dinner. I think the teacher wanted the focus to be on the pictures rather than journaling. I think it looks just fine and the distressing really added to it.

It's another gloomy dreary day here. I HAVE to go to the grocery store, doing laundry, and definitely putting all my fall stuff today. My bay window looks to "Spring like". lol

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Happy Anniversary, Donna!

Lots of great layouts ladies!

Edited by Anna C on 10-02-12 05:44 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Vae

Good morning!

Welcome back Mel!! Good to see you again

Jeannie-not sure why his teacher wanted all the text on the back. Apparently she is not a scrapper lol. Good luck with your traffic school! a pain I'm sure but better than having your insurance go up. That is THE main reason that keeps me from speeding. Insured is expensive enough down here!

Terry-kudos to your hubby for walking 6.2 miles! And for you for the 1.5

Anna-I decided to leave the project the way it is. I keep reminding myself its not a layout lol

Got some good news about my older son. He was promoted at work-they gave him his own store and made him manager! I'm so proud of him and happy that hes happy. Of course its less likely that he'll move back to Florida-but at least hes happy

Working half a day today! Then off for a nice family dinner to celebrate our 24th anniversary

have a wonderful day!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DittoBabyGirl

thank donna and a big

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY enjoy your dinner

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Vae

hi jarvae

Edited by tealbrand on 10-02-12 06:16 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to cdjohnson

happy to be back cheryl

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to scrappin 2

miss you 2

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to tealbrand

Morning all--
Happy Anniversary Donna! Enjoy your night out!!

Jarvae--you asked about printing digi's or not. What I do with mine is to take them to Costco where they can be printed on 12x12 sheets. But to do that they need the jpg sized to 12x12. The cost is minimal. I play with them every now & again because it's different but my heart is definitely with real paper los.

Busy day & I need to get ready for it!

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Abby0317

a little about what i been doing
got my new computer back and still hooking thing back on so now it at&t acting up it off and on with the new neighbors getting service they mess up everyone stuff got my ipod touch updated and it took all 400 something pics off very mad and i had to reload all my video and music plus my apps that took a couple of days and aaliyah nana was sick so we had her for the whole month of sept infact she left sunday
so today me and terie is making her homecoming mums we started monday and we almost finish she looking for a parrot and a black or orange bear we have time the game is friday,oh yea plus dh was sick for about 3 week 2 much smoking and half cleaning his teeth he had to have some of his teeth out he okay but his mouth is just alittle sore maybe he will stop smoking
hope everyone has a great day it feel like fall today cool and cloudy thinking of making chilli

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to tealbrand

Jarvae - I do not print out my digi layouts. I save them to a memory card for the frames that scroll through pics and use them that way.

Mel - We are having chili tomorrow night. It is chilly, cloudy and raining off and on here. Hard to get motivated!!

Page 2 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics