Page 20 of 23 
Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
I can just see it...

JoJo's Cricuts and Crickets 4-Wheel Adventure!

Your ATV or your ATG...
Off Road or just off the page...
you're in for a fun ride!

LMAO! Thats hystericle Jarvae!!

Jojo-those pictures are gorgeous! Such beautiful country

Thanks for adding me on Pinterest Denise. I found you last night Anna-and Cheryl

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to DittoBabyGirl

JoJo - AWESOME pictures!! You are really making me want to have a scrap retreat there. Although I would probably forgo the ATV and just scrap. LOL

Jeannie - I just finished reading "Don't Let Me Go" by Catherine Ryan Hyde. She is the author of "Pay It Forward". It was a really good book!!

Cathe - Here is the picture of the baby afghan.

Baby Afghan By Cdjohnson

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to rockmom

• rockmom Said:
  • Jarvae Said:
I can just see it...

Your ATV or your ATG...

LOL

I'll add my chuckle.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

• cdjohnson Said:
JoJo - AWESOME pictures!! You are really making me want to have a scrap retreat there. Although I would probably forgo the ATV and just scrap. LOL

Jeannie - I just finished reading "Don't Let Me Go" by Catherine Ryan Hyde. She is the author of "Pay It Forward". It was a really good book!!

Baby Afghan By Cdjohnson

Cheryl you are a talented lady...a great scrapper and crocheter. The blanket is darling and I hope the gal cherishes it.

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to scrappin 2

• scrappin 2 Said:
  • cdjohnson Said:

Baby Afghan By Cdjohnson

Cheryl you are a talented lady...a great scrapper and crocheter. The blanket is darling and I hope the gal cherishes it.

agreed!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Here is a digi I just finished:

Pumpkin Patch By Cdjohnson

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Vae

• Jarvae Said:
I can just see it...

Your ATV or your ATG...

WOW!! YOU ARE GOOD GIRL!!!! LUV IT!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Jojo Noons

Good morning!

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

East coast friends, battin' down the hatches!! Stay safe.

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to scrappin 2

Good morning!

Beautiful out today-was just 68 when I left for work at 6:00 am. Thankfully Sandy is not headed my way. Hurricane season will be over in a few days! For those in Sandy's path be safe

Cheryl-that afghan is beautiful! The only thing I can crochet is a long string lol

I'm taking Patrick out for Sushi Ninja tonight. Numm numm nummm...I loveeees Sushi Ninja. They have these Buccaneer Rolls which are lightly battered, deep fried salmon, crab, avacado asparagas with cream cheese, eel sauce and spicky mayo. My mouth is watering already lol

I intend on making some cards tomorrow...providing my mojo shows up

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to DittoBabyGirl

morning ladies
it a little cold today 43 degree did i not say how much i hate cold weather anyway it is cold my oldest ds is having a party today for his wife neice son i am going for the nacho and hotdogs yum!!!

jeannie love that halloeve hat wish it was a joann around here i might ckeck out gardenridge or hobby lobby 2 awesome

cathe cute layout and cute grandkids love your mini 2 awesome

jeannie i stay 3 block from a school and the only time i hear them is doing xmas parade they sing and march around the neighborhood with the band

denise we had to take my pear tree down. texas heat have killed it.DH had chop it so much enough for his friend to use his truck to pull it out from the roots.and a couple of years ago,we had to hire a tree service to take out a large tree on the side of our house.i think we paid 600$ .so denise you got a deal.

Cheryl, i love your baby afghan

Donna, i already found you on pin-it
cant wait to see you pictures.

Good Luck Jarvae!

JoJo, awesome pictures!!and the retreat sounds so awesome,i think i might go

CBL

oh and hi mandi,

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to tealbrand

Happy Saturday to all!

Terry, hope you are having a great trip!

"Sandy" is supposed to cause all kinds of trouble here. No excited about this at all.

Cheryl, beautiful baby blanket!

Edited by Anna C on 10-27-12 02:42 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand
In response to Anna C

anna love u 2

Jojo Noons
Mayor
Jojo Noons
In response to Anna C

• Anna C Said:
Happy Saturday to all!

Terry, hope you are having a great trip!

"Sandy" is supposed to cause all kinds of trouble here. No excited about this at all.

Cheryl, beautiful baby blanket!

Hope Sandy isn't too much trouble!!! Stay safe, will have you in my thoughts!!!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Jojo Noons

Good evening!!

Everyone in the path of Sandy, please stay safe. Drama filled day at work!! I am going to go read and relax for a bit.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Hope Sandy peters out!!!

I'm dropping one off on the commercial.watching the Giants game...they're ahead...fingers crossed. Will be back after the game.

Aleta and Ilai By Dollscrap

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to dollscrap

YAYYYYY Giants...one more game!..that'll be a nail biter.

Jarvae...your husband sews??? Would love to see your cloak.

Jojo girl when do you sleep???? I'm still waiting for you to send some of that energy my way.

Wish the high school was 3 blocks away, Mel....being practically next door is a pain...one time a kid brought a gun to school..actually no gun was found so anyway it was probably a kid SAYING he brought a gun to school...anyway they locked down the school and there were news and police and traffic helicopters hovering right overhead (loud..annoying!!) and those news vans with the giant thingamabobs on top....and parents everywhere trying to get into the school...it was a mess. dd2 had to sit in a class for 4 hours and they couldn't even go to the bathroom...she did call me from her cell though so I knew she was ok.
And the homecoming fireworks display happened last night...every time one went up Bravo ran around barking..there was no calming him down....nice view though.

Tomorrow dh comes home so I gotta get in a couple chick flicks beforehand....gonna watch Practical Magic right now and have some ice cream..that baseball game made me hungry.

I will catch up tomorrow......already yakked too much and you're probably mostly all asleep anyway...except for Jojo...lol..hi!

Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to dollscrap

Wow...I'm way behind here!
Tish and Denise...I love both of your avatars!!
Jarvae...good luck with the job..hope you get it so you don't have to travel all the time..and you can then scrap some!
Donna...waiting to see pix of your cruise! I'm glad Sandy didn't hit you down there...
Anna...LOVE that mini album! Beautiful!
Jojo...that "Ghost retreat" or whatever it is called sounds very interesting..but I couldn't do anything like that! I'd NEVER get to sleep!
Cheryl...Glad to hear your nephew is doing OK. How is your dh doing? I've got him in my prayers!
For any of you in Sandy's path...stay safe! Hope it doesn't cause too much damage!
Did any one feel the earthquake tonight? It was centered up in Canada.... scary!
Jeannie.....wooo hooo! Our boys are doing GREAT!! Hope they can make it 4 tomorrow!

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Scrapkaty

acu

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good evening!! I am home and watching football and relaxing. Off tomorrow and Tuesday and will chat more then.

Katy - We go back to the doctor's office on Friday to get results.

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

We are getting snow here. On Friday it was in the upper 70s and I had the windows open. Tonight the heat is on and I am covered up with an electric blanket. We are under a blizzard warning here due to the snow and high winds from Sandy. They next two days are supposed to be pretty rough.

Hope everyone else is well and safe. Terry, are you home yet?

Page 20 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics