Page 22 of 23 
Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to scrappin 2

You Melt My Heart By Scrappin 2

Here is one of my dgd. I may add some stuff, it looks a little bare.

tealbrand
Governor
tealbrand

Here are the winners this week:
•Sheri Liutolo - Winner for a Goodie Box of Free Samples and Freebies We've Received
•Alma Brand - Wins $25 Gift Card (Pick: Starbucks, Target, Amazon.com, Walmart, Visa Gift Card)

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to tealbrand

Here is one from me:

My heart is ever at your service By Cdjohnson

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to cdjohnson

One more to drop off, and I am heading to bed:

Thank Heaven for Babies By Cdjohnson

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-29-12 07:15 PM
In response to cdjohnson

ACU2H

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-29-12 07:16 PM
In response to genni

• genni Said:

52 sketches.... great sketch, glad I found and borrowed it So excited I had paper as bright as the girls' clothes!

What is 52 sketches? Is that a challenge somewhere here?

rockmom
Governor
rockmom
In response to Vae

yay Mel, congrats

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to rockmom

Good morning!

It is pretty bad here....lots and lots of snow and wind, blizzard conditions. You would think it was the middle of winter here. We were even mentioned on The Weather Channel because it has gotten so bad.

Hope everyone else is doing well and not be affected by Sandy.

Congrats Mel!

Charisma3103
Governor
Charisma3103
In response to Anna C

Hi ladies sorry I haven't been around I have been sick and October is a really bad month for me... Yesterday was the anniversary of my son's death I made this layout yesterday in honor of him. There is a close up of the details in my gallery as well

Sweet Child Of Mine By Charisma3103

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Charisma3103

Good morning!!

Janie -

Anna - Stay warm!! Sorry you are getting snow, but I am assuming you do have power which is a plus.

I have chicken noodle soup going in the crockpot, made a dessert I found on pinterest (frito peanut butter no bake cookies), and am going to make ranch oyster crackers to go with the soup later.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Janie- yesterday must have been a hard day for you. hugs

Anna stay tucked in.

Mel glad you won.

Stay safe everyone.

melissasmith
Resident
melissasmith

I'm rather new here and would love to join in. I posted a mini album that I will put my girls' volunteer work in It's blingy and glittery

Teresa Collins Vintage Finds "Make Good Things Happen" By Melissasmith

Teresa Collins Vintage Finds "Make Good Things Happen" By Melissasmith

Off to check out the others! Thank you.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to melissasmith

Welcome back Janie!!

Melissa - Welcome to our group!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to melissasmith

Good Morning....I'm baaaccckkkk (as Donna says)! And it took 2 hrs to cu on love and chatter. I tried for a few days but I was so exhausted each night I gave up.
The event store was a huge success! We made a gross of $42,800 and it should net after expenses about $16,000 profit. We were happy happy campers! Alabama was a surprise...very beautiful country, way tooooo much humidity, and everything down there is fried---including dill pickles! Fried tomatoes, fried okra, fried squash, fried catfish fried chicken....the chlosterol average must rock the nation! As my DH so eloquently stated: I was afraid to cough!
We had a great time (missed ci in here tho)! And I must say (sorry Denise) but Huston has the weirdest airport transit system. Thankfully, we had a 90 min layover because 30 min was spent going from Concourse B to C to B to A to C to the end and back to B, then C, then D, and finally E--where we about ran to the gate. Weird was not the work I used then!

JoJo--that ghost walk experience sounds very cool. Hope you enjoy it and did enjoy it. I like your idea too of a winterfest.
Denise--hope your allergies are better. Love the new avi--they are so cute!
Donna, Anna, Cheryl, etc--I'll look everyone up at Pinterest tomorrow when I join. I'd love to see what's there.
Mel--Hi girl...!
Jarvae--I'd love to see your costume. The only sewing my DH does is try to open the machine to see how it works.

Need to run Again!...Picking up the dogs from the kennels (2 hrs away) and we also pu our new puppy Ruby! What a doll...the other dogs have a big surprise!!!

Everyone stay safe with this funky weather!!!
BBL...

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Dropping off:

Kindness By Cdjohnson

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

Welcome back to the group Jamie.
And by all means, Melissa join in..welcome.

My nephew lives in Queens....not sure what part...pretty sure it is not the part that had that terrible fire. He was on facebook a lot yesterday but nothing today so I gotta call my brother.

Hi Terry....you oughtta do a layout of your airport fiasco..with a map and strings showing how you ran back and forth and back and forth.

Stay bundled up Anna.

I may scrap...got some cool pics of the girls' Halloween costumes...did a bunch of chores today so I can scrap guilt-free.
I'm reading JK Rowlings A Casual Vacancy..it has my attention...sure ain't nuthin like Harry Potter.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Jeannie - Have you read The Dark Tower series by Stephen King? A friend mentioned them to me, and I was wondering about them.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

I have read very little Stephen King...don't know why..it was too scary years ago but now that kinda stuff no longer scares me. What is the Dark Tower Series about?
Get this...my sister in law is a HUGE King fan....every book in hard cover...autographed photos....met him...all that...so she loaned me one she thought I would love in paper back...dropped it in the toilet....yep I read in the bathroom..at least I used to...anyway I told her about it ..she laughed and I bought a replacement...and dropped IT in the toilet...never finished the book nor saw the movie...it was the Stand.
I just read a bit about the Dark Tower....sounds intriguing...almost afraid to buy it....may drop it in the toilet.
I have read some Dean Koontz. (Odd thomas which is going to be a movie....By the Light of the Moon ( a fave) and the Taking (very creepy.
Are you sorry you asked.

PS I just read this.....all sounds very complicated...and creepy.
http://www.stephenking.com/darktower/book/

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Jeanie - When I was younger, I read Stephen King all the time. Later, I just didn't care for it. These books sound intriguing to me. The problem is I already have a BUNCH of books downloaded to my Kindle Fire waiting to be read. LOL

I hope you don't drop your Kindle down the toilet!!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to cdjohnson

LOL!!!

Page 22 of 23 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics