Username Post: October - New Layouts        (Topic#1581243)
Scrapkaty
Mayor
Scrapkaty
In response to scrappin 2

Hi everyone!
Cheryl, I hope everything is OK with your DH! I've got him in my prayers! Liver??? No thanks, I'll pass too!
Jarvae, good luck in your house hunting adventures! Years and years ago I had gone to a renaissance faire north of San Francisco... I had a blast, a bunch of us rented costumes... what an adventure for us 5 in long dresses and headdresses in a VW! I don't know if they still hold the faire up there anymore. It used to be a BIG annual event.
Anna, sorry your dd is moving...I do hope her DH can get the time off to drive down with her.
Donna, have a drink on us...or for us on your cruise! Have lots of fun!!
Terry! What a great name for your puppy! A lady came into our office today with her black lab puppy.... What a cutie!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Scrapkaty

Dropping off a digi:

Life is a handful of short stories By Cdjohnson

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning!

Figured I'd pop in to say goodbye before I set sail. Today. Its finally here! Woot! Woot!!

Cheryl-keeping your hubby in my prayers that his tests results come back ok. Have to wait is so nerve wracking

Jarvae-your camping sounds awesome!!!

Terry-fried green tomatoes..mmmmmmm. Haven't had those in forever

Hi hi to everyone else-gotta finish packing. See ya'll when I get back!!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317
In response to DittoBabyGirl

Donna--wait---have a terrific cruise and no solo alley entries!!!! Can't wait to see photos & hear stories!

Cheryl--love the lo!

Hope everyone has a great day! We are supposed to finally get rain today and the next 5 days too!

Anna C
Anna C 
Angel
Anna C
In response to Abby0317

Have a blast Donna!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-11-12 12:08 PM
In response to Anna C

YAY DONNA!! Have a great trip!!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

Donna's gone by now. I sure hope she has good weather and a great time.

I didn't get in here this am. I decided NOT to turn on the computer. I got a lot accomplished.
(no scrapping tho')

We are supposed to get a big rain on Sat. We need it so badly, BUT...there is a huge craft fair at the fair grounds. It is so big...4 pole barns, 7 huge white tents, food, a lot to look at. I wish the rain would hold off until Monday.

Have a good evening everyone.

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap

I am here....but twice just now I wrote stuff and it disappeared....again and again...
just wanna say hello...dh is going to reload Safari and hopefully once I am back in familiar territory this !@#$%^&*( thing will stop happening and I can finally get caught up and stay caught up.
passed the bad drivers test.
Hope you're all well.

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to dollscrap

Good evening!! I'm in late. DH was feeling good when I got home. Checked his temp since he was sweating but saying that he was cold. He had no temp. I fed him and he says he will probably go to bed shortly.

Donna - ENJOY your trip!!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning! Here is some coffee. or whatever your poison is for waking up.
sb needs some tea for the tea drinkers. (I hate tea)

Cheryl-sure hope you dh has a better day today.

Guess we will all be watching the weather for the area Donna is headed. Sure hope she has a good time.

We are having another couple over tonight. So I need to make a dessert. It should be low cal. Went on the net and didn't see anything that appealed to me.

Hope to scrap today. Have a great day.

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-12-12 11:48 AM

Hi everyone! Hope everyone is having a happy Friday.

I am off work today and had big plans to scrapbook all weekend, but I hurt my back yesterday (no idea what happened) and my muscle spasms are pretty much keeping me from doing anything. Hopefully it will pass soon and I can get back to my projects. It's been way too long!

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to Vae

Jarvae so sorry about your back, been there, done that. Hope it cleans up on its own, but my experience is that backs take a long time to heal. You may need help.

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Evening! Cooking stew--it finally rained and rained and is still raining. That's ok by me!!

Goodness---I scrapped all day! Finally decided to take a day and do what I wanted. I put on all my make-up, my favorite perfume, in sweats & a flannel shirt and spent the day with mojo! Good for the soul...

Hope every one has a great weekend!

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to Abby0317

Terry - You had my kind of day!! We are having autumn stew tonight.

Cathe - Enjoy your dinner with friends. I hope you found something to fix for dessert.

Jarvae - Sorry about your back problems.

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to cdjohnson

jci

cdjohnson
Governor
cdjohnson
In response to rockmom

Good morning!! House cleaning and laundry going on here. I am sure I will fit some scrapping in between today and tomorrow.

scrappin 2
Governor
scrappin 2
In response to cdjohnson

Good morning everyone!

Not sure what I'm doing today. There is the huge craft fair at the fair grounds. But it is chilly and wet outside. I check in with my girl friend at 9:00 to see if she still wants to go. We only got enough rain to dampen the street.

Have a great day!

Abby0317
Mayor
Abby0317

Good Morning!
Did LO #2 last night--yippeee that's a roll for me. I'm sure DH has other plans for today...

Have a great Saturday!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to Vae

"Liver- I'll pass. It's the filter... That's all I'm sayin."
quote from Jarvae

LOL

rockmom
Queen
rockmom
In response to dollscrap

Hiya everyone.

Yea, Jeannie finished that pesky drivers' course and Terry is scrappin'.

Found some canning jars on sale 50% off, gonna go check those out. Found a rainwater retention plan and think I am going to build it real soon. Free water for my gardens! Right now I am preparring a bed for blackberry and blueberry plants. I will plant those in January. Signed up for a gardening class on Nov. 3. I should learn something new, its 5 hours long! Moved some daylillies yesterday. Now if I could only get these allergies under control.

DH made breakfast this am and his bacon grease smoked up the joint, oh boy said sarcasticly...

Still no scrappy mojo here. I guess I am in garden mojo mode at the moment. I know scrappy mojo will return eventually.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics