Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: October Feeling Spooky **WE HAVE A WINNER!**        (Topic#1581273)
newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

So of course we have Halloween this month, and it is one of my favorite days of the year...I love all of the decorations and dressing up...the whole thing just makes me smile....and then you add the AMAZING Halloween paper lines that are out, and how could I not do a spooky challenge

So here are the rules:

1. Create a layout, altered project, digital, card, anything and post in this thread by Halloween Day October 31st. Please allow public embedding so I can showcase your work on this post.

2. Your project must contain at least 3 of the following: cheesecloth, spiderweb, ghost, goblin, monster, skeleton, jack o lantern, witch, spooky font, spider, or costume. Its a long list this month, Im sure you can do it!!

3. On November 1st PM Me your votes for your top 3 projects. Please dont vote for yourself, you will get one vote just for voting...but please tell me your number

4. HAVE FUN!!! I so enjoy seeing all the creative ways you come up with to satisfy the challenge requirements!!

Participants:
Jack Jack-O-Lantern By DreaSlee

Pirates, ghouls & ghosts By Tena E.

Trying to Look So Scary By Under5feet

{Pumpkin} / Lil' Angel By Dancinirish90

Halloween Fun By Scraphappynicole

Beware By Bigbshaking

Treat bag toppers By Tracy F

Feeling spooky - Blackpool Tower Dungeon By Ladybing Tammy

Spooky By Lpeeps

Halloween By Nannyfeb

Mommy's Little Devil By Beck_bear

Witch hat By Dollscrap

Costume Parade By AllAmy

Too cute to Spook By Njr007

Edited by newtoscrapping2011 on 11-08-12 11:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to newtoscrapping2011

Morning Courtney, I was just thinking of doing a Halloween page. So I'm in!

All the Halloween pics I have are very old and pre-digital, but I'll come up with something

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Tena E.

I'd like to try this!

AngieO
AngieO 
Idol
AngieO
In response to Tracy F

I'm in for this challenge. Thanks!

Pam in TX
Diva
Pam in TX
In response to AngieO

I'm in.

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Pam in TX

Old and predigital are just fine!! most of the pics I have are older ones...They are some of my favorite to do.

can't wait to see what you ladies come up with

DreaSlee
Queen
DreaSlee

I'm not sure if this counts or not. I used some spiderwebs, jack-o-lantern, and a skull (not a skeleton) on the poison bottle. TFL!

Tessa in Montreal
Veteran
Tessa in Montreal
In response to DreaSlee

Hi! I love halloween too!!!!! Please count in on on this one!

Jen E
Jen E 
Pro
Jen E
  • Jen E on 10-01-12 01:23 PM
In response to Tessa in Montreal

I'll try this one Courtney!

under5feet
Diva
under5feet
In response to Jen E

Sounds like fun! I love Halloween!

Corky

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to under5feet

This sounds like fun! I have a really old picture of my parents when they were young dressed up for Halloween - my dad was a dog and my mother was a fire hydrant. I may do something with that or I may just get some Halloween decorations out and and take pictures of my Halloween skeletons - Red Hat Hilda and Red Hat Hannah. Thinking of purchasing one more skeleton to put at the dining room table - Red Hat Helga. Or I may put her in the living room in the easy chair no one sits in.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.

• newtoscrapping2011 Said:
Old and predigital are just fine!! most of the pics I have are older ones...They are some of my favorite to do.

Mine too! But for this month I used pics of my grandniece & nephew, I'm trying to get as many pages as possible done for my sister. I'm making an album for her for Christmas of just random pics of the kids...this is my sister that lost one of her twin sons this past August. She also wants me to make a memorial album for him so while I'm waiting on all the pics & other memorabilia from her & his wife, I'm just scrapping pics of her grandkids. My heart still hurts so much for her, don't know how I'll get through scrapping him but I have to for her. He was 38 and his kids are 8 & 4. Sorry for the long story.

Tena E.
Queen
Tena E.
In response to Tena E.

Okay, here's my page, had so much fun making this...I used spiders, spiderweb, spooky font Thickers & cheesecloth. There are witches, skeletons & ghosts in the photo of their costumes.

Pirates, ghouls & ghosts By Tena E.

Tracy F
Governor
Tracy F
In response to Tena E.

acu

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to Tena E.

• Tena E. Said:
  • newtoscrapping2011 Said:

Mine too! But for this month I used pics of my grandniece & nephew, I'm trying to get as many pages as possible done for my sister. I'm making an album for her for Christmas of just random pics of the kids...this is my sister that lost one of her twin sons this past August. She also wants me to make a memorial album for him so while I'm waiting on all the pics & other memorabilia from her & his wife, I'm just scrapping pics of her grandkids. My heart still hurts so much for her, don't know how I'll get through scrapping him but I have to for her. He was 38 and his kids are 8 & 4. Sorry for the long story.

aww that is so nice that you are doing that. I lost my sister at the age of 19 and it actually helps me to scrap. it is therapeutic for me to remember all the wonderful memories...thoughts and prayers for you and your family it really is difficult losing someone you love so young....hugs Tena

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011
In response to DreaSlee

• DreaSlee Said:
I'm not sure if this counts or not. I used some spiderwebs, jack-o-lantern, and a skull (not a skeleton) on the poison bottle. TFL!

Sorry Drea, some how I missed your post LOL this is just fine...you got the entire feel of spooky!!

newtoscrapping2011
Diva
newtoscrapping2011

Ok the first post is updated

Ladybing Tammy
Queen
Ladybing Tammy

oh Tena so sorry to hear about this loss - you are an angel to be doing this for your friend.

Jen E
Jen E 
Pro
Jen E
  • Jen E on 10-03-12 03:08 PM
In response to Ladybing Tammy

War a great gift you are giving your sister and her dil and grandkids!

acu with love!

dancinirish90
Queen
dancinirish90
In response to Jen E

I added this to my favorites, but I guess I didn't post. Blonde moment. I'm in and I'm acu

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics