Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: I am in love with Echo Park        (Topic#1581311)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I seriously thought that I had it all until going to my LSS after 1 year and OMG I saw some very incredible LO's. Oh and then I looked at some of the LO's here and now I am out of the door first thing in the am to go shopping for some new stuff. Such a new look for me. I said no single sheet of paper only paper stacks that I really really like but I lied. I just love this line and I have been so good and have bought so little that now it is time to make up for lost time. A shopping I will go. Oh and scraplifting here I come.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to creater1

I want the new Christmas/Winter collection it's called Winter Wishes.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to NMlady

I like their dots and stripes collections, and my recent fave is For the Record 2, with blue, yellow and green.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 10-02-12 04:19 AM
In response to Tina scraps

They make such fantastic boy papers!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 10-02-12 04:32 AM
In response to J-M

I super duper love Echo Park Paper too. I have almost all their collections. I can't say, "no!" I just made some Halloween treats with Chillingsworth Manor. They're in my gallery here.

Diva
In response to IzzyB

I will have to visit my LSS and check out the Christmas line. I am looking for new ideas for my Christmas layouts/cards.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to bayamonesa1

For the Record 2 is one of my favorites that I am playing with today. Ah reason 1 to get up and get things done and play with new stuff.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to creater1

Love their stuff too.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to prittb

I love their Chillingsworth line....they are getting more n more of me attention lol.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TheCharmedOne

Now I have to go check out this line. I just don't know many papers by manufacturer so I have to go see what they have. Sounds like I"m going to want to go shopping too.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Henri Jean

I love Echo Park!!!! It's probably my favorite right now!! I seriously would love to own every one their collections(:

Expert
In response to res19s2d

I also love EP because they have great boy lines, but also because they sell a lot of their designs (like from the sticker sheets) on the Silhouette design store that I can cut with my Cameo!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to HuskerMom98

I agree Echo Park has been hitting out of the park since it arrived on the scene. Aside from all their great collections I really appreciated the basic collection that had just stripes and dots. Really comes in handy!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HuskerMom98

• HuskerMom98 Said:
I also love EP because they have great boy lines, but also because they sell a lot of their designs (like from the sticker sheets) on the Silhouette design store that I can cut with my Cameo!

Yes!! Isn't that awesome! I was at Archivers the other day and saw a sheet of EP embellies and thought, Hey, I have that! I can print it and use it as many times as I want! Didn't have to spend the $2 or whatever the sheet cost!

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to ChansGram

I'm also in love with Echo Park, they have such nicely weighted papers and cute embellishments. I can't wait for the new lines to come out that look a little like Simple Stories, they're so cute! I already know what I want to do with them too!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to danigirl786

Yup, I also love them....just finished a Halloween layout using some of their papers.
I have a few favourite paper companies but they are definitely one of them!

Alison

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to kiyawinn

Another fan here!

anda11
anda11 
Mayor
anda11
In response to RedSquirrel

I love it too. I want the new winter one. My fav is little boy
Products Referenced in This Post:

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to anda11

Echo Park is one of my favorite paper companies!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to binkiemonstermom

I am a new fan of Echo Park too! I love their This and That collections. I just got the This and That Christmas in the mail yesterday and I've already used it . I really like the traditional Christmas colors and the fun, rustic prints.
Products Referenced in This Post:

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics