Username Post: I am in love with Echo Park        (Topic#1581311)
creater1
Diva
creater1

I seriously thought that I had it all until going to my LSS after 1 year and OMG I saw some very incredible LO's. Oh and then I looked at some of the LO's here and now I am out of the door first thing in the am to go shopping for some new stuff. Such a new look for me. I said no single sheet of paper only paper stacks that I really really like but I lied. I just love this line and I have been so good and have bought so little that now it is time to make up for lost time. A shopping I will go. Oh and scraplifting here I come.

NMlady
NMlady 
Governor
NMlady
In response to creater1

I want the new Christmas/Winter collection it's called Winter Wishes.

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to NMlady

I like their dots and stripes collections, and my recent fave is For the Record 2, with blue, yellow and green.

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 10-02-12 04:19 AM
In response to Tina scraps

They make such fantastic boy papers!

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 10-02-12 04:32 AM
In response to J-M

I super duper love Echo Park Paper too. I have almost all their collections. I can't say, "no!" I just made some Halloween treats with Chillingsworth Manor. They're in my gallery here.

Diva
In response to IzzyB

I will have to visit my LSS and check out the Christmas line. I am looking for new ideas for my Christmas layouts/cards.

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to bayamonesa1

For the Record 2 is one of my favorites that I am playing with today. Ah reason 1 to get up and get things done and play with new stuff.

prittb
prittb 
Diva
prittb
In response to creater1

Love their stuff too.

TheCharmedOne
Pro
TheCharmedOne
In response to prittb

I love their Chillingsworth line....they are getting more n more of me attention lol.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to TheCharmedOne

Now I have to go check out this line. I just don't know many papers by manufacturer so I have to go see what they have. Sounds like I"m going to want to go shopping too.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to Henri Jean

I love Echo Park!!!! It's probably my favorite right now!! I seriously would love to own every one their collections(:

Expert
In response to res19s2d

I also love EP because they have great boy lines, but also because they sell a lot of their designs (like from the sticker sheets) on the Silhouette design store that I can cut with my Cameo!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan
In response to HuskerMom98

I agree Echo Park has been hitting out of the park since it arrived on the scene. Aside from all their great collections I really appreciated the basic collection that had just stripes and dots. Really comes in handy!

ChansGram
Queen
ChansGram
In response to HuskerMom98

• HuskerMom98 Said:
I also love EP because they have great boy lines, but also because they sell a lot of their designs (like from the sticker sheets) on the Silhouette design store that I can cut with my Cameo!

Yes!! Isn't that awesome! I was at Archivers the other day and saw a sheet of EP embellies and thought, Hey, I have that! I can print it and use it as many times as I want! Didn't have to spend the $2 or whatever the sheet cost!

danigirl786
Veteran
danigirl786
In response to ChansGram

I'm also in love with Echo Park, they have such nicely weighted papers and cute embellishments. I can't wait for the new lines to come out that look a little like Simple Stories, they're so cute! I already know what I want to do with them too!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to danigirl786

Yup, I also love them....just finished a Halloween layout using some of their papers.
I have a few favourite paper companies but they are definitely one of them!

Alison

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to kiyawinn

Another fan here!

anda11
anda11 
Governor
anda11
In response to RedSquirrel UK

I love it too. I want the new winter one. My fav is little boy
Products Referenced in This Post:

binkiemonstermom
Idol
binkiemonstermom
In response to anda11

Echo Park is one of my favorite paper companies!

Castle Scrapper
Diva
Castle Scrapper
In response to binkiemonstermom

I am a new fan of Echo Park too! I love their This and That collections. I just got the This and That Christmas in the mail yesterday and I've already used it . I really like the traditional Christmas colors and the fun, rustic prints.
Products Referenced in This Post:

creater1
Diva
creater1
In response to Castle Scrapper

I bought lots of EP stuff today and scraplifted a bunch of adorable LO's from my LSS. They have a very awesome designer and her pages totally inspired me. So $150.00 later I know have lots of EP however I did have to order some of the missing embellies.
My very first order with sb.com can't wait to receive it.

traceyjean
Guru
traceyjean
In response to creater1

I've got serious EP love! Love the Dots & Stripes and Essentials collections. Such great basics. Happy Days, Victoria Garden, and Note to Self had some of my favourite papers. Not to mention So Happy Together, Sweet Day, and the For the Record collections. The only paper pads I've bought lately have been from EP and MME. LOVE!

Tina scraps
Governor
Tina scraps
In response to traceyjean

EP is on sale 20% off today!

Cindyckj
Pro
Cindyckj
In response to Tina scraps

I too have fallen in love with their papers but other than stickers do they have any other type of embellies like buttons, brads, ribbons, flowers or chipboard stickers?

RedSquirrel UK
Diva
RedSquirrel UK
In response to Cindyckj

I just found Winter Wishes too! Oh I want that so badly! I think it's OK to post this link here, as it isn't a retail store and the Superstore doesn't stock it yet. Please get this in, scrapbook.com!
http://echoparkpaper.com/collections/winter-wi shes/

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics