Page 1 of 11 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle - Card Swap- By Invitation        (Topic#1581355)
Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71

Hello Beautiful Sisters!!!

Our next project will be a card swap!!

You can sign up to do as many or as few as you feel comfortable doing!!

6 names per group and we will add more groups if we need to!! That means if you join the "Birthday - General Group" you will make 5 cards to swap and one for yourself. You don't have to make one to keep and you definitely don't have to send it to me to swap and just send right back to you!!

Card Details:
* Please follow the theme of the group that you are in

* Cards should be no smaller than to fit in a 4 3/4" X 6 1/2" envelope(that is a standard size invitation envelope)

* Each card must have its own envelope

DUE DATE is November 30

***When you mail your cards please make sure to include the same amount of postage it took to get them to me so I can return your swapped items to you!!***

If you have any questions just ask!!! HAVE FUN!!!

Paper Sister Circle Members:
participating in the this swap
I have recieved your Cards!!!
Cassondra71
Debby_westbrook
Charcat7
Silver26AK
Ms_Pebbles
Marcilb
Myprincess+peaches
MelissaW
Pam in TX
Tinadn
Sasload4
Scrappinlilly
tcletoaddison
Sassy Suzi

Birthday - General
1.)
2.)Charcats7
3.)MelissaW
4.)
5.)
6.)

Birthday - Female
1.)Charcats7
2.)Sassy Suzi
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Birthday - Male
1.)Sasload4
2.)
3.)Charcats7
4.)Sassy Suzi
5.)
6.)Cassondra71

Thank you
1.)
2.)Charcats7
3.)MelissaW
4.)tcletaddison
5.)
6.)Cassondra71

Sympathy
1.)Charcats7
2.)Sassy Suzi
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

New Baby - Boy
1.)Sassy Suzi
2.)MelissaW
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

New Baby - Girl
1.)Sassy Suzi
2.)MelissaW
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Christmas Group A ***FULL***
1.)Sasload4
2.)tcletaddison
3.)Charcats7
4.)Sassy Suzi
5.)MelissaW
6.)Cassondra71

Thinking of you
1.)Charcats7
2.)MelissaW
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Miss you
1.)MelissaW
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

[Blank inside ATG (anything goes)
1.)
2.)Charcats7
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)Cassondra71

Edited by Cassondra71 on 12-15-12 08:30 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to Cassondra71

If you would like to add other themes just let me know!!!

and I forgot in the message above to say....your 5 cards do not have to be all the same.....just PLEASE make sure to put all 5 for each group in a seperate baggie and label them accordingly so I don't get CONFUSED!!!!

sasload4
Mayor
sasload4

I will take #1 for Christmas, and #1 for Male birthday if that's okay!!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to sasload4

I will take Birthday general, Birthday male, Christmas, Thank You and Anything Goes....

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to debby_westbrook

I'll take Birthday - General, Female & Male as well as Christmas, Thank You, Sympathy, Thinking of You, & ATG. I need to plus up my available cards for mailing on the go- this is perfect to do that.

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to charcats7

Yep I agree Char thats why with the holidays right around the corner I figured everyone gets busy and its good to have cards on hand!!

I will add all of you to the list thanks for participating!!!

charcats7
Governor
charcats7

silver26AK
Diva
silver26AK
In response to charcats7

I don't tend to make cards, so I think I'm gonna sit this one out. I still want to be part of the group, just not going to participate in this swap. That will give me a chance to catch up on other swaps and then hopefully be prepared for the next swap in this group

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to Sassie

JCI

Ms_Pebbles
Diva
Ms_Pebbles
In response to charcats7

Hey ladies!
Cassondra, I will have to go through my stash and see what I have made already that I can send. I will be moving soon and packing up my scraproom so I won't be able to create for a minute.

jessicaLB
Expert
jessicaLB
In response to Ms_Pebbles

Can anyone sign up for this?

sasload4
Mayor
sasload4
In response to jessicaLB

JCI

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to sasload4

Hello everyone and thanks so much for the invite. I know most of you ladies from the Ugly Paper Challenge when I was doing it, well it was the first challenge I entered. I have been in swaps with most of you before.
So a little about me I took the questions from your last swap:
My Name is Suzette as you see my SB name is Sassy Suzi - this name was given to me way back way way back. I live in TN by way of GA. I've been in TN the pass 10 years and came to this small town from the Atlanta area, what brings me here where the nearest Mall is over an hour away? - A man of course, My wonderful husband Dennis. I just celebrated my birthday last Saturday, well actually I started celebrating it 3 weeks ago today when I flew to England with Tres to visit Rachel. See i do have a wonderful husband.
I do love blue and loving more pink as I have a grandbaby girl - Abigail that was adopted born Feb 27. After years my daughter got pregnant - it always happens like this and now due Feb 12th. So make that double pink twice as I have two daughters, 29 & 31 too.
I love using flower embellishments and love Prima, Recollections at Ms and anything I see pretty. Real flowers I love any pink flowers and roses of red, pink and white. I hate carnations as they smell like death and funeral homes. Too many loved ones gone on.
I have a Malti-Poo that is 95% Poodle, very little Maltese, name MIssy.
I like most foods and love all the English food I had. I'm always up for a good steak.
I like all kinds of music, even a couple rap songs that daughter explained to me.
I guess my favorite technique is inking, but love trying new ones and use several. I am in no way a steampunk or the dark stuff fan, I am girly.
I love Bo Bunny and buy a lot of Bo Bunny, even though I don't care too much for the new ones out right now. If its pretty and good paper/cardstock I buy it too.
I love layer embellishments and most of the time when I use the BB flat stickers I use the 3-D adhesive foam.
My dh asked to retire early or rather quit work to spend more time with him and to travel more. When we are not busy at church we try to get away as much as possible. Our next big trip is the Alaska cruise in 2014, we hope.
Anything else you would like to know, just ask. I look forward to getting re-acquainted and acquainted with everyone. Thanks!

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to Sassy Suzi

For the cards I would love to make cards for
Birthday for Female and Male;
Sympathy;
New Baby Girl & Boy;
Christmas.

Thanks!

debby_westbrook
Queen
debby_westbrook
In response to Sassy Suzi

Welcome Suzi!!!!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to debby_westbrook

Count me in! I'll figure out what cards I'd like to make later, though... tomorrow, maybe?

Cassondra, I still need your mailing address to send out last month's swap!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MelissaW

WELCOME Suzi!!!! I am so glad you joined us!!! thanks so much for taking the time to tell us a bit about yourself!!! I will put you down for the cards you asked for.....just please check me!!!

EVERYONE please check me!!!! As our business gets busier my brain seems to get more mushy....but I will try to do my best!!! thankfully I know all of you have my back when I make a boo boo.....ty for that!!!

Melissa I sent you a pm with my address

Hope evryone has a great weeknd!!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW

I'll take a spot in:

Birthday - General
Thank you
New Baby - Boy
New Baby - Girl
Christmas
Thinking of You
Miss You

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MelissaW

Today is National card making day!!! ENJOY!!!!

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn

I am going to pass on this round ladies but will still check in:)

Page 1 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics