Page 6 of 11 
Username Post: Paper Sisters Circle - Card Swap- By Invitation        (Topic#1581355)
tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to MelissaW

Melissa I hope today is better day:)

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to MelissaW

• MelissaW Said:

It's been a heck of a week... dealing with hand foot mouth disease with the boys, hoping the big people manage to wash hands enough to prevent catching it. And more tons of homework!

hope everyone is better

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to scrappinlilly

Yep! I'm hoping we've gotten it all out of the way before our trip to Disney in December!

scrappinlilly
Idol
scrappinlilly
In response to MelissaW

awww lucky you I have always wanted to go to disney, do you need a nanny lol

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

Sorry ladies I have been so busy working!! I am here I cut the paper for the cards and made the envelopes now just to put the deco on the cards.

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW

• scrappinlilly Said:
awww lucky you I have always wanted to go to disney, do you need a nanny lol

If only we could afford one... LOL!

Cassondra71
Guru
Cassondra71
In response to MelissaW

JCI the cards so far look GREAT!!!

our craft show went well!!

Melissa hope your kids are feeling better...be on the watch for Whooping cough....all the kids in this area are getting it!! CDC says its going to be bad this year!!

hope everyone is doing well!!!

Ladies PLEASE take minute to check the first post and make sure I have you in all the places you wanted to be and none of the ones you don't want to be!!!! thank you!!!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Cassondra71

Oh yeah we have to watch for everything, including whooping cough. Youngest DS has had a lot of health issues that have prevented us from immunizing him on a regular basis (he is probably going to be an adult with chronic bronchitis and asthma as he has had it and pneumonia in the past 4 years more than I have in my entire life), so we've picked and choose when we could. DPT is one that we delayed.

I got another set of cards done... slowly plugging away at them. I don't know why I signed up for so many! LOL

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to MelissaW

JCI

I'm going to be working on my cards today and see how many I can get done.

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to sasload4

I am over half way thru the cards- got Christmas done, just need to post the photo. Been fighting off migraines again- so hard to scrap when you can't see straight. I keep saying "I do NOT have a migraine" "I do not get migraines" it's a battle, but I am determined to win. God did not make me to suffer- He already arranged deliverance- I just need to claim it!!!

sasload4
Governor
sasload4
In response to charcats7

Got one done so far, and it turned out none too bad quite impressed with myself!! Will have a photo tomorrow.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to sasload4

Amen Char!!!!

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Sassy Suzi

I have 2 more sets done... Will probably get the rest of them done this week. With the design team work I've got going on now, I have to manage my project time really well around homework. LOL

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to MelissaW

Hoping I'll have energy to work more on these tonight. Need to post the Christmas card photo when I get home- super cute & super simple too.

Sassy Suzi
Diva
Sassy Suzi
In response to charcats7

Hi Ladies.

I started a challenge about the 30 Days of Thankful in November. I would love to see you all over there.

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/18/ti...

MelissaW
Queen
MelissaW
In response to Sassy Suzi

Here's my thank you cards:

You're Sweet (Thank You Card) By MelissaW

And my baby girl card:

Baby Girl Card By MelissaW

tinadn
tinadn 
Queen
tinadn
In response to MelissaW

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to tinadn

great cards Melissa

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to charcats7

JCI

charcats7
Governor
charcats7
In response to tcletoaddison

I didn't get to making cards like I hoped. Kinda got sucked into the events on TV... Finally I said- "God is in control" and went to bed. Me watching and getting all worked up won't change a thing. When my DH told me the results this morning I was momentarily saddened but then my heart lifted knowing that God is in control & it is just one more sign to Jesus returning!!!

Page 6 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics