Username Post: Murphy's Law        (Topic#1581357)
shortmouse
Veteran
shortmouse

Two days ago I turned around to score a card I was making and I couldn't find the bone folder. For the rest of the day I searched my whole craftroom and the rest of the house for it. I had two ideas of where it got to, either it fell into the garbage can that I keep near my table or one of the grand-babies decided to pick it up off the table and play with it . I had already dumped and taken the trash out and did not want to go through the smelly trash so I decided to buy a new one. Before getting on the web I went to Wal-Mart and they actually had one. It was Martha Stewart(I try to avoid buying her products as much as possible). Went into the grand-babies room and saw a book of mine that they decided to play with picked it up and what fell out of the book. The old bone folder. This always happens to me I replace something and find the old a couple days later.

Doreena
Governor
Doreena
In response to shortmouse

Yup... that's the story of my life!
Look on the bright side though, now you have an extra one JIC you REALLY lose it next time!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Doreena

You can always use a spare. I have a spare of nearly everything in my crop wagon.

But I've lost things and replaced them - only to find the original one. Can be frustrating.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics