Username Post: question...        (Topic#1581359)
Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

I see under some people's names numbers like 23/50 or 275/300. What does that mean?

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to Lunareclipse

There is a challenge called the Volume challenge where you commit to how many pages you are going to do this year.

I committed to do 300 pages and I've done 290 so my signature line says 290/300.

I don't know if there are any other reasons people have that, but that is why we use it in the Volume challenge.

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to Lunareclipse

The amount of layouts, cards & or other projects that scrappers would like to complete in a year.

A tally...a counter...a reminder.

Some might be for a challenge or contest (for example, there is a yearly volume scrapping challenge). Or in other cases, it's just a personal goal to shoot for.

Hope that helps!

KellyCali
Governor
KellyCali
In response to KellyCali

Note: We posted at the same time, but yes, just what Miss Henri said!

cindy312
Diva
cindy312
In response to KellyCali

Yep - to keep track of the number of layouts/cards/projects completed. I keep a running total in my signature, though I don't have a specific goal I'm working toward.

Cindy

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to KellyCali

I'm not doing it as part of any challenge; I didn't know there was a formalized challenge, but for several years now I've been tracking my number of completed pages against a goal I set for myself.

Wow, 50 pages was a pretty stupidly low goal to set for myself when I knew we were doing that Washington DC trip this year and I knew that would be a lot of pages by itself. 100 would have been a much more reasonable goal.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics