Username Post: Shipping address problem        (Topic#1581373)
New Kid On the Block

I haven't placed another order because my last one was almost sent back by the Post Office because it didn't have my PO Box number on it. I had to really fight with the postmaster to get it, and they held it up for over a week.

When I kept trying to sneak the PO Box in along with the street address, the form kept telling me I couldn't enter a PO Box with that method of delivery. I hoped against hope that the package would come UPS, but alas, it came USPS instead.

Is there any way we can place an order using our correct address so it won't get sent back? I can't place another order unless I can use a PO Box.

Amber Boren
Expert
Amber Boren
In response to kathi17a

I am so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. Scrapbook.com uses both USPS and UPS as our carriers for packages sent via standard. If you are including your PO Box as your shipping address, please select 'Postal' as your shipping option. Please email me at support@scrapbook.com for more information regarding this. Again, I do apologize for all the inconvenience this has caused.

New Kid On the Block
In response to Amber Boren

Thanks Amber, I couldn't find an option for shipping. When I try to order again, if I can't find it, I'll contact you. I figured it would come UPS because I couldn't use my PO Box.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics