Page 3 of 3 
Username Post: Seriously...        (Topic#1581447)
950nancy
Diva
950nancy
In response to traceyjean

I think some of us only take pictures of our scraprooms when they are clean. It is like a Christmas card photo. You want to send the one that looks the best, even though it doesn't represent your family that accurately. Then there are others of us that want to shame ourselves into getting it clean and take before and after pictures. Others of us are just hoarders and don't care what anyone else thinks. It's all good.

IzzyB
IzzyB 
Mayor
IzzyB
  • IzzyB on 10-09-12 03:29 AM
In response to 950nancy

I think a mess is just the nature of the beast. It's hard to cut and glue paper and not be messy. Immediately after a project, oh, my scrap room is a mess, for sure! I clean up after each project though, or my table would be buried.

Diva
In response to must_love_paper

WHile working on a project I do make a mess, but I try my best to clean up at the end of the day. Now, if I am working on the project, the room, the table and the floors are totally a mess. I just close the door and deal with it again the next day! I don't sweat it! I am just having fun and refuse to be stressed out about the mess. I will clean up at the end!

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12
In response to bayamonesa1

i make a mess while i am picking everything out for my page. then when i start gluing, that's when a bunch of stuff i decided against gets put away. i don't want to glue/ruin more products than i need to.

when i'm done, i clean off the rest of the table. if i don't my 2 little boys will get into it despite the gate i have up.

Diva
In response to must_love_paper

SO funny! I do realted to the messy side of crapbook rooms when I am working on a project!

Page 3 of 3 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics