Page 2 of 11 
Username Post: do you have something you never used? what?        (Topic#1581499)
Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to deedee49

not sure what this is??? The fastenator

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Kathy Edwards

Thanks I had fun keep them coming!!! some times I just need to get out of the gallery!!!

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5

I have two sets of Lindy's...and they aren't cheap, but I'm afraid to use them. I have a set of paint, then just got a set of embossing powder. The embossing powder I have an excuse for...it just arrived today, but who knows when I'll ever use it.

I have a Creatopia that I never use. I know it works, but the way I'm situated right now, it's too hard to get out and my little Cuttlebug lives right at my feet, so it's much handier.

I have several nesties I've never used. Lots of stickles I haven't used, but I have all the colors and just haven't needed to use them all yet...but I will.

Lots of other things. I tend to use the same stuff over & over since it takes less brain power than learning how to use the new stuff. Shopping is so much easier than figuring out how to use what I buy~Judy

J-M
J-M 
Idol
J-M
  • J-M on 10-06-12 02:53 PM
In response to mrsdriver5

I bought a set of chalks from Michaels for $3 about six months ago - it's still in its wrapper, but I don't feel too bad about that since it was so cheap. And I was DYING to have the sew ribbon, but I haven't taken that out yet either.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to J-M

I wand the sew ribbon. please use ti i want see it!!!! as for the chalks get a a temple and go crazy!!!!

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny

Some Sizzix dies, and one of my two sets of Spellbinders.

CarrieTS
Tenant
CarrieTS

I have several sets of acrylic stamps that I just had to have and have never used them. I am gonna be doing a card crop soon and I hope to break these out and make good use of them. I also have several embossing powders that I got thinking it would be my new thing to do and havent touched them other than to look at them and think such pretty colors...

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to CarrieTS

I also have a Zutter binder that I thought would be neat to have. Haven't used it once in the couple of years I've had it.~Judy

Juansmom
Pro
Juansmom
In response to mrsdriver5

I started a thread a few weeks back about my unused cuttlebug...I have owned it for at least 6 months and only just tried it this week in a LO. It was nice, but I need more embossing folders and some dies to make it really worth the while, and $$$ is so tight right now, that's not gonna happen. I bought a bone folder, dont make cards; bought lots of pink themed paper (cause its my favorite color) and I have a boy; circus-themed paper and we've never been to a circus but might someday...tons of stamps and no ink pads (!). Stupid stuff, that I will maybe do someday, things I have heard others rave about and have to have...and on and on... What can I say, I like to feed my addictions for shopping and scrapping.

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Juansmom

Martha Stewart scoring board/kit. I do plan to learn about it and use it. I've only had it two years!

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to wilbur

i can't even begin to name them. But i have alot of embellishments, glimmer mists, ppr and paint that have not been touched.I've had that score board for a year, still untouched in the package.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Mia1979

I have a few paper packs I haven't opened yet (Bo Bunny Apple Cider, Basic Grey Clippings) as well as my new metallic stains ... and quite few different mud puddles remain unopened

oh, and the smash book kit I bought from HSN almost 2 years ago is still in its box

It will all get used eventually

Mia1979
Diva
Mia1979
In response to madmatter

Oh and the Slice Fabrique I bought on hsn earlier this year, still in the box, never used. Several ppr pads never used...

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

About 40 jars of MIcro Glitter at $7.00 a jar.

So far I have played with my embossing folders but haven't actaully used one yet.

Twinkling H2Os - bought a ton of those. Never used them.

I have about 12 Cricut Cartridges, only used 3.

Bought tons of Fiskars, MS and Success punches and border punches. Used about 10% of them.

mrsdriver5
Idol
mrsdriver5
In response to Henri Jean

Oh yeah, three Cricut cartridges came with my machine, but I've never used them. I need one in the machine so SCAL works, but I've never cut anything with a cartridge. As far as paper, well yeah...lots of that I haven't used, which explains the big stack(s) of paper :>) Lots of stamps and ink pads, but I think I've used one stamp...but I keep buying them. Lots of good intentions, but never enough time~Judy

armygirl
Diva
armygirl
In response to Henri Jean

A few cricut cartridges never used.
The cricut Juke box.
The fastenator, I used it only once.
Martha Stewart scoring board/kit, still in the pkg.
The spellbinder Wizzard machine.
Fiskars shape cutter with the templates.
A whole set of Paper Edger Scissors - Set of 12 Pattern Edgers with Oak Stand.

Im sure there are more things but this is what I could think of now.

Edited by armygirl on 10-07-12 03:05 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

GMFTS
GMFTS 
Mayor
GMFTS
  • GMFTS on 10-07-12 07:35 AM
In response to stick

• stick Said:
Haha, ONE thing?? I'd say the item that I'm most itching to try but haven't had a chance yet is the set of metallic Distress stains that are sitting here on my table. I haven't even taken the plastic wrap off them yet!

Well to start with: this.

Lots of dies.

some stencils and masks and inks and and and and...
yeah I guess it is all true.

Yesterday I picked up some gesso so I want to try that too.

GIGIGI30
Expert
GIGIGI30
In response to GMFTS

-Sissix Original Red BigKick...It's been 4 years and counting. Still in original package. Also, a lot of embossing folders and embossing powders to go with it (still wrapped!)

-A brand new heat gun

-3 McGill Scallop squares punches

-1 Cuttlebug Olivia Alpha die set

-3 set of Cuttlebug dies

Sizzix BigKick By GIGIGI30

Punches By GIGIGI30

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to GIGIGI30

Well, let's see.......I have a TON of stamps I have not used ....YET. I know I will though because I know why I purchased them. Thing is, I want More! I can definitly buy faster than I can use!

New Kid On the Block
In response to wilbur

There is a whole shop full of stuff in my room not used yet.....or only used once or twice.

I have a fastenator....what a waste of $$$
I have a zutterbind it all........don't think I have made one mini albumn with it
I have an I rock tool......where is that now? I just glue the little gems on....much quicker
Slice elite............it drives me nuts.......never cuts properly.....so cards that have never been used.....
Vagabond.....never used......but it only arrived last week. ( why do they sell them with no cord? Seems madness to me.....but it will get a test drive this week if I can find the correct cord to plug him in!!)

Page 2 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics