Page 3 of 11 
Username Post: do you have something you never used? what?        (Topic#1581499)
Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to kiwifarmer

• kiwifarmer Said:
There is a whole shop full of stuff in my room not used yet.....or only used once or twice.

I have a fastenator....what a waste of $$$
I have a zutterbind it all........don't think I have made one mini albumn with it
I have an I rock tool......where is that now? I just glue the little gems on....much quicker
Slice elite............it drives me nuts.......never cuts properly.....so cards that have never been used.....
Vagabond.....never used......but it only arrived last week. ( why do they sell them with no cord? Seems madness to me.....but it will get a test drive this week if I can find the correct cord to plug him in!!)

I have nver heard of something not being sold without a cord. I think if it didn't come with a cord, I wouldn't buy it. Ridiculous!

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Lunareclipse

I have a hot glue gun and glue sticks still in the packet. I'm kind of scared of it.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to RedSquirrel

Sounds like me and my creme brulee torch Rosey. Its been in the wrapper or box for about 10 years.

RedSquirrel
Diva
RedSquirrel
In response to Henri Jean

Ah. Yes. I have one of those too, that DH got me for my birthday last year. Still in the packet....

cshortel
Guru
cshortel

Vinyl - I'm going to try it as soon as I get a chance, but I've had it for over a year.

Chalkboard paper that I had to have.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to Kathy Edwards

I've got TWO Cropodiles. One I bought and one was a gift from someone who didn't know I had one already. Both are still in the package unused.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to wilbur

• wilbur Said:
Martha Stewart scoring board/kit. I do plan to learn about it and use it. I've only had it two years!

I've got one of those, too, that I've never used. I've also got tons of acrylic stamps, wood-mounted rubber stamps, and unmounted rubber stamps. I've also got nesties and a Grand Calibur that are still virgins cause I'm askeered and intimidated. Pitiful.

meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser

• Henri Jean Said:
Sounds like me and my creme brulee torch Rosey. Its been in the wrapper or box for about 10 years.

My handy-dandy kitchen torch! I love it! I torch creme brulee and bananas foster and toast meringue with it. I could probably use it to roast marshmallows. The only thing that intimidates me is refilling it. But once that's done, I torch everything in sight

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to meezerpleaser

Isn't it funny how one scrapper's dustpile is another's go-to tool ...

I LOVE my MS scoring board and my crop-a-dile

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to madmatter

I love my Crop-a-dile too! It is one of my must-have tools.

fknapoleon
Pro
fknapoleon

My fastenator!! I really wanted the thing, got home with it, tried it twice, and haven't used it since. It didn't staple the way a normal stapler does, and it made bigger holes than a regular stapler.
Color me unimpressed with it!

HisGEM
HisGEM 
Diva
HisGEM

• kiwifarmer Said:
There is a whole shop full of stuff in my room not used yet.....or only used once or twice.

I have a zutterbind it all........don't think I have made one mini albumn with it
I have an I rock tool......where is that now? I just glue the little gems on....much quicker
Slice elite............it drives me nuts.......never cuts properly.....so cards that have never been used.....
Vagabond.....never used......but it only arrived last week. ( why do they sell them with no cord? Seems madness to me.....but it will get a test drive this week if I can find the correct cord to plug him in!!)

What?? They are sold with no cord? That makes no sense...because of that, it is off my maybe list

Jessica G-B
Expert
Jessica G-B
In response to HisGEM

I just HAD to have a Silhouette. Used it twice. Then 2 months later I went digital. My husband is still quite crabby about that one.

res19s2d
Resident
res19s2d
In response to HisGEM

Unused stuff:
Crazy colors of distress stains I had to have
Flocking powders
Sizzix dies from back in the day

I really really want!!!
The Cinch I make a ton of mini albums and I'm wanting one really badly just saving my pennies!!(:

kajunkat
Idol
kajunkat

My Slice... I use it to try it out... and never used any thing I cut out that day... I guess I just need to sell it. :/

But i also hardly ever use Buttons , ribbon and eyelets. And have tons of them... :/

shygypsy
Tenant
shygypsy

In regards to the Vagabond...Open the compartment on the end, it is made especially to store the cord. It is the end opposite of the side where the power cord is plugged in.

Resident
In response to Lunareclipse

• Lunareclipse Said:
  • kiwifarmer Said:

I have nver heard of something not being sold without a cord. I think if it didn't come with a cord, I wouldn't buy it. Ridiculous!

Odd mine came with its cord... although I have had it for a year and a half that thing runs constantly

Resident
In response to madmatter

• madmatter Said:
Isn't it funny how one scrapper's dustpile is another's go-to tool ...

I LOVE my MS scoring board and my crop-a-dile

Me too!! My MS scoring board is so used the thing looks horrible!! I have lines drawn on it... and ya I couldnt go without it... althought the bone folder that comes with it is garbage

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to HisGEM

• HisGEM Said:
  • kiwifarmer Said:

What?? They are sold with no cord? That makes no sense...because of that, it is off my maybe list

As someone else explained below this post, the cord is stored in a compartment on the opposite end of the machine from where it would plug in.

Diva

Stickers and chipboard.

Page 3 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics