Page 4 of 11 
Username Post: do you have something you never used? what?        (Topic#1581499)
meezerpleaser
Idol
meezerpleaser
In response to bayamonesa1

I remembered this post when I got home last night and looked to see what I had that was egregiously unused. Staring me in the face (and taking up lots o' room) was the Sizzix Big Shot, which I bought at a LSS garage sale about 6 years ago. Haven't used it once.

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

Stickles. I keep saying one day I'll try them if they aren't all dried up!

kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Henri Jean

I couldn't scrap without my Big Shot!!

Flocking powder....forgot all about that stuff!!
I think I bought some in every colour and never used it....i never really understood what to do with it...now it's sitting in my "to be sold" pile.....

Alison

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to kiyawinn

Ive got the sew things ive never used -- but I truley plan to for part of my sb friends christmas gifts

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to Debbie2006

Yep... definately do not use my Cricut.. And especially so now I have a Cuttlebug which I just Love...

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62
In response to Kathy Edwards

Well for me it would have to be Embossing Powders. They looked like such a great idea at the time of purchase but I just don't seem to get around to using them.

And Ribbons.... and yet I keep buying them. So pretty all the colours and patterns. My BF and scrap buddy is always on my back about using them and you can be sure every challenge kit she makes me , yup theres a stash of ribbons.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to fknapoleon

• Kendraj78 Said:
My fastenator!! I really wanted the thing, got home with it, tried it twice, and haven't used it since. It didn't staple the way a normal stapler does, and it made bigger holes than a regular stapler.
Color me unimpressed with it!

I could never get that thing to line up right, so I use the fastenator staples without the fastenator. Just push them through the paper (you may have to poke a starter hole in thicker paper), then fold back the ends like you would a brad.

My never used items include a few foam stamps, some glitter, a texture hammer and paddle punches.

Kim222
Kim222 
Mayor
Kim222
In response to Kim222

Oh yeah - and those little bugs that poke sewing holes in paper? I dont remember the names, but they were little pink spotted bugs sold 2 in a pack. Never used.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Kim222

I hate using Embossing Powders and have so meany!!!!

CrimsonMama
Diva
CrimsonMama
In response to aquabunny

I have no idea what a rock tool is!

Yes, I have a Fiskars Crimper, my mother-in-law let me borrow that actually belongs to my sister-in-law. I think I will use it.

Stamps...I know I will use and how I will use them but have not yet.

I never buy anything without having an idea of how I will most likely use it.

Diva
In response to CrimsonMama

I didn't buy it but I was given lots of eyelets. Never use it!

Lamoo12
Governor
Lamoo12

my xyron. i've had it for over 6 years and never opened it. if someone wants to buy it, PM me.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to kiwifarmer

• kiwifarmer Said:
There is a whole shop full of stuff in my room not used yet.....or only used once or twice.

I have a fastenator....what a waste of $$$
I have a zutterbind it all........don't think I have made one mini albumn with it
I have an I rock tool......where is that now? I just glue the little gems on....much quicker
Slice elite............it drives me nuts.......never cuts properly.....so cards that have never been used.....
Vagabond.....never used......but it only arrived last week. ( why do they sell them with no cord? Seems madness to me.....but it will get a test drive this week if I can find the correct cord to plug him in!!)

Gotta ask....did you look in the compartment on the side of the machine where you are supposed to store the cord?

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-10-12 02:44 PM
In response to leebla

This is a funny thread.

I kind of went crazy over the summer buying a bunch of stuff. Some stuff I planned to use, others I saw a video or something and wanted to try it but didn't. But most of the things I don't use (tools) are because they were on clearance, I had to have them, but don't really need them.

My xyron has never been used, nor has my X. I got a set of circle cutters and used it once. I have a bunch of cricut carts still waiting for the perfect LO. I keep buying chipboard, but I'm intimidated on how to paint it or whatever and worried I'll ruin it. I have some perfect pearls, still in the packaging for 6+ months. I don't really buy stamps but I have picked up a few that I had ideas for, and haven't used them. I picked up some colored craft wire... haven't used it either.

I do have tons of embellies and papers and stuff but I don't really count that because I like to have a stash so I don't have to go to the store all the time.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Vae

OK now go use it!!!!

obadiah
Queen
obadiah

My Gypsy! I HATE IT!!!! I just thank the stars that it was a gift and I didn't shell out for it. Com'on a 74 page downloadable booklet. And, I still don't know how to "meld" letters for words!

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean
In response to obadiah

I really don't like my Gypsy very much either. I've welded a little bit with it but it is so cumbersome.

I have a friend who uses her constantly and makes beautiful things with it but she understands it much better than I do I guess.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Henri Jean

I made this with my Gypsy keep playing with it!!!!

Edited by Kathy Edwards on 10-11-12 09:09 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

SherylEb
Guru
SherylEb

I love my gypsy. I don't use my cricut at all without it.
I watched a couple of videos on you tube to figure out some stuff.
Welding really is easy once you get it. Type 2letters. Scoot one of them over so it's touching the other one. On the second tab, hit the weld button, then the eyeball to see it. What's grey should be where the letters touched. The grey parts don't cut.

Juansmom
Pro
Juansmom

Kathy, I am sooo jealous of your crossword page...it is so awesome!! I just may have to scraplift some or all of this!!!

Page 4 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics