Page 6 of 11 
Username Post: do you have something you never used? what?        (Topic#1581499)
kiyawinn
Guru
kiyawinn
In response to Kathy Edwards

You can have my flocking....I'm getting rid of it!
The only colour I'm keeping is the white 'cause it's good for "snow"....

Alison

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to kiyawinn

Thanks!!! come on over!! LOL

crazyaboutscrapping
Expert
crazyaboutscrapping
In response to GIGIGI30

Holds out her gimme hands. LOL.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to crazyaboutscrapping

I live in Oregon she lives in Ontario, Canada I don't think she'll be come over any time soon. LOL.

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie

My Cricut Imagine, HAD to have it, never used it. All the flocking and embossing powders I've ever bought. I-top doohicky and all the accessories that go with it. All the Smooch Spritz bottles, most of the Stickles, and eyelets and crop-a-dile. Also lets not forget 95% of the stamps and ribbon I've picked up along the way. I could go on but it's too depressing..

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Sonsie

ok I have to chime in lol. I;ve been reading along since this was posted and keep thinking...

some of the stuff you guys have I;m like yup go tthat no idea why and some i;m like ooo i got that and i love it haha go figure.

flock got lots BUT i am dieing to use it just not sure where yet yeah im pathetic i guess

fasinator yup got that and its now in my pile to donate

my gypsy i cant live with out it i use that thing whenever i use my cricut cant seem to use my cricut without anymore

embellies odds and ends wanted them all when i first starting scrapping now with my dies and cricut i rather make my own so they all sit.

dies i;m debating on donating i NEVER used but I;m still like oh i might need that

oh gosh my list can go on forever....yet theres still stuff i want dh tells me i can own my own scrappy store.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Sonsie

The Cricut if you start using is you'll never stop!! I'm working on a bulletin board of my church right now. The possibility are endless. The I-top I have a LO in my gallery where I used that!!! and don't get me stared with Smooch other stuff to color with!!!!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Briannasmom

LOL I just sat down with my craft story lady !!! and put in a big order !!! what up with that !!! I will be getting the Martha Stewart Crafts - All-In-One Craft Station

Henri Jean
Queen
Henri Jean

The Martha Stewart Cutting circle - I've used it, I hate it. I'm trying to justify just throwing it away.

On top of that it has a plastic cap that goes over the blade which I lost the first day so the blade is just exposed. Hate it.

Belia 
Tenant
  • Belia on 10-16-12 08:05 PM
In response to Henri Jean

Oh Henri... my MS circle cutter hates me. I cannot tell you how many times I have sliced the tip of my finger open with that little blade. And it is SHARP!

But I still use it all the time. I don't have many punches, and I haven't figured out how to center a cut on my cricut. So if I need to cut a circle and have it centered.... out comes my MS circle cutter.

madmatter
Diva
madmatter
In response to Belia

most people I know who have the MS circle cutter love it ... I personally use the CM cutting system for circles

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Henri Jean

Martha Stewart Cutting circle can be very dangerous. very sad you lost the On top thing. I'm getting the large cutting that light up and more!!!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to madmatter

I have ms & cm cutters and use them a lot!!!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Belia

ouch!!! I was teaching a class and someone cut there finger I'll never use it in class a gain

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards

Hay any more stuff we can about!!! I have used thing I haven't in a long time!!! THANKS

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards

well one more try!!! something you don't use. I don't use Gromlets at all but I have a idea so I'll go use them!!!!

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956

Ok like everyone else I hate my fasinator that is the only thing I see on the list I don't use I still have my ek success circle cutter and my cm circle cutter and still pull them out occasionally.

Love my gypsy will be lost if it ever dies I use it all the time especially with the new CTMH cartridges that have so many images..I can't imagine trying to figure out what button with those.

I really think we should have a large yardsale on here but make it a free swap and all of us offer our stuff to each other

Juansmom
Guru
Juansmom
In response to Sneezy1956

• Sneezy1956 Said:

I really think we should have a large yardsale on here but make it a free swap and all of us offer our stuff to each other

Hear hear!! That would be great fun!!!

pinkpaperairedale
Guru
pinkpaperairedale
In response to Juansmom

I don't like my Fiskars Ultra shape express or my Fiskars embossing system. It must be ME... because I adore all things Fiskars. Maybe these 2 things are hard on my arthritic fingers. On the other hand... Fiskars squeeze punches are the very best for folks with arthritis.

LesleyC
Diva
LesleyC
In response to pinkpaperairedale

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
I don't like my Fiskars Ultra shape express or my Fiskars embossing system. It must be ME... because I adore all things Fiskars. Maybe these 2 things are hard on my arthritic fingers. On the other hand... Fiskars squeeze punches are the very best for folks with arthritis.

It's not just you...lots of people hate the fiskars shape thing. I love it for medium sized basic shapes that are too big for a punch when I don't want to drag out my cameo for a simple circle or rectangle. I also like it for crops.

I put my flocking powders in a rak. And, I have never used my cm hexie punch. It was SUCH a find ($3 at a garage sale) but I have not had occasion to use it.

Page 6 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics