Page 7 of 11 
Username Post: do you have something you never used? what?        (Topic#1581499)
Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Sneezy1956

yes that would be fun!!!!! I got my Martha Stewart Crafts - All-In-One Craft Station and used it at the crop last night. so far love it!!!! I hate the old one 12 inch Desktop Rotary Paper Trimmer might use at crops but a little big for that!!! Thanks for all the comments.

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to Kathy Edwards

Now see, a swap would be fun! I think the CM hexie punch would be a really good tool to have!

Unlike my flock...which is sitting there, doing nothing!

kygirlnfla
Mayor
kygirlnfla
In response to Seaside Dreams

The only bad thing about a swap is that most of us would end up with another Facinator...

Which is exactly the item I've not used either....along with neither of my two 9" & 2.5" Xyrons, which I also bought back-up rolls of replacement sticky-stuff. I've had it for about four years now....wonder if it's still good???

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Seaside Dreams

I was lucking I haven't bought any flocking!!! LOL

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to kygirlnfla

Got my Zyrons 10 years a go never used it.

olleharr
Mayor
olleharr

My sister gave me a little Xyron years ago and I don't think I used it even once. Seems easier just to use my glue.

Sneezy1956
Guru
Sneezy1956
In response to olleharr

Love the xryon for little items use mine all the time.

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie
In response to pinkpaperairedale

• pinkpaperairedale Said:
I don't like my Fiskars Ultra shape express or my Fiskars embossing system. It must be ME... because I adore all things Fiskars. Maybe these 2 things are hard on my arthritic fingers. On the other hand... Fiskars squeeze punches are the very best for folks with arthritis.

Agree! I don't have arthritis but a bit of De Quervain's tendinitis in my thumbs that I developed while pregnant and never really went away. I've got a couple big off brand punches I have to set on the floor and step on to use!

Vae
Vae 
Diva
Vae
  • Vae on 10-23-12 07:36 PM
In response to Sonsie

Oh yeah, I forgot about all my smooch paints. I HAD to have a whole set of like 8 or 10 of them I think. I painted a sample piece of paper to see how they would come out but still haven't come up with any way to use them.

bears99
Diva
bears99
In response to Vae

eyelets....I have lots and have never used even one!

I'll take anyone's embossing powder, but NOT glitter! I don't have a facinator...not even sure what it is unless I go look it up! lol

Seaside Dreams
Veteran
Seaside Dreams
In response to bears99

I use my little X xyron all the time. The bigger one, once in a great while.

dwelch
dwelch 
Diva
dwelch
In response to LesleyC

Yep - something called Perfect Layers (or something like that). I saw it used on HSN or QVC during one of their promotions and thought it was great. Bought it, and could never remember how it was used. I think I still have all the pieces!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Vae

(smooch paints) You can make background paper by placing some drops in water then put paper in a out!!! looks cool

Edited by Kathy Edwards on 10-24-12 01:20 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to dwelch

Perfect Borders I look for it cant find it!! sound cool!!!

jaxxan
jaxxan 
Mayor
jaxxan

Grommets!!! They came as a packaged deal when I bought my big bite! I am still clueless on how to use them on a layout and I can't sew worth beans.

Crafting Marfa
Veteran
Crafting Marfa

I was afraid to use my Crop a dile II Big Bite. No, I wasn't afraid of getting bitten ;-) I just couldn't believe that I finally had one, and then I stayed away from eyelets for a long time...lol I also realized a long time ago that I like to take my time before I use my new stuff. If I buy a bottle of perfume I'm known to bring it home and not use it for weeks...lol I get really annoyed when someone grabs and uses it before I'm ready...hahahahaha.

iuplori
Guru
iuplori
In response to Crafting Marfa

Sounds like we need to have a challenge or something to get everyone to use those fasenators!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to jaxxan

so you have stars? I've always want to make shouting stars with Grommets!!! Just never took the time. you can sew thought them!!! ya don't like Grommets!!!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to iuplori

challenge challenge challenge!!! come on lets make some thing with that thing or things we never use and show everyone. I might have time Saturday!!! maybe shouting stars with Grommets!!!

Kathy Edwards
Veteran
Kathy Edwards
In response to Crafting Marfa

I'm just the opposite I tear it open and use it right a way!!!!

Page 7 of 11 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics