Username Post: The Scraprack        (Topic#1581571)
rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand

Is anyone familiar with or have a scraprack? I keep seeing them as a vendor at the expos but I don't know much about them.

Thanks.

6ta
6ta 
Pro
6ta
  • 6ta on 10-09-12 05:45 AM
In response to rubymillerand

I bought one from craigslist...seems to be wonderful...but i actually sold it...the pages got expensive and seemed real flimsy...

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to 6ta

I think if I had one, my stuff would still be all over the place...

wilbur
wilbur 
Expert
wilbur
In response to Lunareclipse

I think I have too much stuff to organize that way.

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to wilbur

I have one and I LOOOOOVE it. I just posted pictures in my gallery the a few days ago. I am so much more productive because everything is right at my fingertips. It is pricey but I have to say it was some of the best money I've spent on my scrapping. I still have some things to put in there but if you have the money to invest in it I say go for it.

Diva
In response to Scrapingbliss

Thank you for the photos in your gallery of the scraprack. I am not sure if I will be so organized!

Scrapingbliss
Mayor
Scrapingbliss
In response to bayamonesa1

LOL. Ask ANYONE who knows me and they will assure I am NOT an organized person. I seem to thrive in creative chaos. But the scrap rack does help.

rubymillerand
Guru
rubymillerand
In response to Scrapingbliss

thanks everyone.

Ms. Fit
Veteran
Ms. Fit
In response to rubymillerand

Copied from my 8/13/2012 post on this subject:
I bought one a few years back and really like it. At first I had no place to set the rack up so I laid it flat in an under-bed storage box and pulled out the box and removed the lid when I needed it. Later I gained some counter space in the laundry room and set it up in there and I love having everything available at fingertips when needed. The organization system that they taught was also extremely helpful. However, I decided I did not like storing my papers and card stock in it. I would advise that if you get the rack, only get the variety packet of storage "pages" before buying any extras. I was advised to get a bunch of stuff when I ordered the rack but I ran out of some types that I ended up using a lot and had way too many of others. I thought that it was very expensive but on the other hand it has really helped me a lot. I love browsing through it when trying to decide what to use for a particular layout. It's kind of like having my own private little scrap shop!

If you check out the earlier thread, you might find even more info to help you decide whether you want to invest in one.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics