Username Post: Anyone near Cincinnati?        (Topic#1581645)
Resident

I would love to find some scrapping friends near me. I am in the suburbs on the east side of Cincy.

Literally, none of my friends scrap...my friend that use to be a huge scrapper has went from being a stay at home mom to working full time and doesn't scrap anymore, my other friend who made cards now has 4 kids so she doesn't have time, and my closest friend is literally NOT ALLOWED to scrap.....I am very involved in my daughters school and know a lot of people but no one scraps....

Would love to go to crops with a buddy or have a few nights a month to get together to scrap and have a few glasses of wine.

Trish

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to stvmom2

Shame I live 4 hours from you in Marion Ohio...

aquabunny
Idol
aquabunny
In response to Lunareclipse

Sorry, Cincy's close enough for a day trip but not really that close. I'm in Indianapolis.

Fargomutt
Expert
Fargomutt
In response to aquabunny

I have friends just north of Columbus which im sure is not that close. I am planning on being out there in March. I went to a LSS in Delaware, OH which i plan to return to (if its still there). They do crops every weekend if you are interested in meeting up!

P.S. I live in Maryland!

Sunnydi
Queen
Sunnydi
In response to stvmom2

check to see if there are Meetup groups in your area. google it with city name.

also do you have a local scrap store? if they have open crops days you might meet someone there.

It is hard; I know. I have no friends who scrap and thru meetup have only met cardmakers. sigh

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to Fargomutt

• Fargomutt Said:
I have friends just north of Columbus which im sure is not that close. I am planning on being out there in March. I went to a LSS in Delaware, OH which i plan to return to (if its still there). They do crops every weekend if you are interested in meeting up!

P.S. I live in Maryland!

I am 10 minutes from Delaware Ohio.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics