Username Post: Protective Album Covers        (Topic#1581671)
Tenant

I am wondering if anyone still makes adjustable scrapbook protective covers. (Covers for an entire album.) They were designed to protect the fabric covers of scrapbooks and had the ability to expand with ends that were tucked around the flaps of a scrapbook. I have purchased four albums that have cloth covers which easily pick up dust and handmarks, so I'd like to protect them, especially as I work on them.

Edited by pinkscraps on 10-12-12 09:48 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to pinkscraps

Good question. I've never seen anything like that.

One reason I DON'T buy cloth albums.

justartguy007
Expert
justartguy007
In response to Bxr-Linda

Let me know I have two 3 ring binder 8 1/2 x 11 folders I use for some of my family picture book . I'm also going to use my mother family album in the extra 3 ring binder I have I would love a protective cover for them also.

Justie

http://wwwjustie.blogspot.com

ktmracing
Pro
ktmracing
In response to justartguy007

They do make book covers for kids' text books. They are like a spandex material. I have gotten them at Walmart this year and last. Not sure if that is what you are thinking about or not.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to robertaflood

• robertaflood Said:
Hi, If you are looking for protective covers, I just started a company that makes them. Zquaredaway.com. We make fire, water, and heat resistant covers for all size albums. https://www.zquaredaway.com/

I had a girl friend that lost all her scrapbooks to a house fire. IT was tragic. Even her wedding photos that could not be replaced. It took me years to design, but I finally came up with "fire fighter gear" for scrapbooks.

Good Luck, Roberta

Maybe you missed it when you registered here yesterday?
It's against the rules to post links to other scrapbook sites.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics