Username Post: punched out junk        (Topic#1581673)
Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

I am new to scrapbooking and I don't have punches, stamps, sizzix, cricut, or anything else I've seen mentioned on here. Is there any way I can have someone punch me out some junk and I can pay them for it and they can mail it to me?

sbartist
Governor
sbartist
In response to Lunareclipse

If you want to call it junk, you have to spell it junque

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to sbartist

Ok. I didn't know what else to call it. I need some punched out junque and I don't know where to get it all.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa

I'm sure someone can help or multiple someones, depending on what specifically you're looking for.

I've got lots of punches and dies but no Cricut.

I've also got an entire drawer full of diecuts I've bought, gotten in swaps or as hostess gifts, bought off ebay, or made myself out of scraps.

What are you looking for specifically?

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to disneylisa

I have a Cricut, Big Shot, and several punches. What types of die cuts are you looking for? I'll help if I can!

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison
In response to Melissa Birlem

I got a cricut, dies and punches so what kind of junque are we looking for? you looking for tags, flowers, leaves, letters, florishes, circles squares, bunnies, birdies, puppies, stars, boarders, cupcakes, pumpkins, bats, hats, gloves, and the list goes on and on..... I do have a serval items I have cut or punched then decided to use something else instead. So you can think of colors, and shapes then maybe post them we will help you out form there. This is a warning this is very addictive!! When you creat one thing then another and it just neve stops. LOL

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem
In response to tcletoaddison

LOL Toni, good disclaimer!!! It does become quite addicting - and FAST!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

Ok, I need some white circles. 2 or 3 different sizes. I need some snowflakes, white light blue, and medium blue. I need a few tophats and some clown hats. I want some cute, lacey borders. I need a few paw prints. And I just want a whole bunch of everything (surprise me). I'm sure I will find a use for most of them. I do need a few race cars and checkered flags too! I also want a few of those borders that I can lace ribbon through. Do you guys have curly cues? I want some of those too. I have lots of rhinestones that I want to use.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

Oh! I can only afford $10 or 20 every two weeks. It helps to know that beforehand.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse

I want lots of paper flowers too.

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers

Lunareclipse~ PM me your address and I'll send you a lot of different kinds of diecuts. I have them just laying in a drawer taking up space. Keep what you want and give the rest away. No money needed. Just pay it forward in the future.

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate it!!! Thank you all so much. All of you guys are great. Do I pm you huys to let you know what I need?

provinca
Mayor
provinca

Lunar, when I send out next month's ATCs, I'll send you a package of "this 'n that"! If you would please just send me a PM so that I remember!!

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to provinca

• provinca Said:
Lunar, when I send out next month's ATCs, I'll send you a package of "this 'n that"! If you would please just send me a PM so that I remember!!

Thank you Anna! Let me know how much it is so I can send you the money or paypal it you. Do I PM you today or closer to the time you are sending the ATCs out?

Melissa Birlem
Guru
Melissa Birlem

Please PM me your address. I will throw an envelope together tomorrow! I have a bunch of extra pieces I cut (just in case I messed up) and I'll send a few sheets through the Cricut for you in the morning.

tcletoaddison
Idol
tcletoaddison

OK so you just PM your address to me and I will send you the snow flakes I will cut out some flowers you will have to assemble them as my hand don't work well with making them. I have other die cuts as well will send what I have.

Not sure what you mean by curly cues if you can explain I will see if I have any.

disneylisa
Mayor
disneylisa
In response to tcletoaddison

I'm guessing she means swirls, "viney" type designs like this:
Sizzix - Framelits - Die Cutting Template and Repositionable Rubber Stamp Set - Swirls

Lunareclipse
Veteran
Lunareclipse
In response to disneylisa

• disneylisa Said:
I'm guessing she means swirls, "viney" type designs like this:
Sizzix - Framelits - Die Cutting Template and Repositionable Rubber Stamp Set - Swirls

Yes, that is preciseley what I mean! *Lucy voice*-"THAT'S IT!!!!"

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62

Some scrap books stores will do this. If you go to crops , some ladie may let you borrow punches so you can punch some out. As I'm the only one in my group with a cuttlebug I'll cut out heaps of white cardstock for when I go visiting. Then they have to just colour the items to suit what they want. and this also challenges them to try something different. Just ask around to see if there's anyone can help you out or even try ebay.

ajsophios62
Diva
ajsophios62

Send me a PM with your address and I'll add to your stash of goodies. I've got some MFT dies that are very nice. Do you want girly stuff , boys , beach or just all of it? LOL cheers Angela

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics