Username Post: Ontario, CA Scrapbook Expo        (Topic#1581685)
clfehler
Tenant
clfehler

Did anybody make it there this year? This is my third time, and I was pretty happy about my purchases. Of course the first year, I bought everything in sight. Last year I did better because I took my daughter with me - I let her do the make n takes and we had a blast! This year I went today with my BFF, but will go back tomorrow wit my daughter. She just had so much fun last year! Plus - I've had tie to regroup, go home and re-inventory, and check the bank balance too!

Seems like this year I was all about rubber stamps. I got some cure stuff for Halloween and Xmas! But I also got myself a Big Shot! I have the old original Sizzix too, but I want the roller feature to make the longer dies a little easier. Plus it's a little wider, so I can use all those awesome Tom Holtz dies! I also got a few really neat kits to put together.

Did anyone else get to go??

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to clfehler

i didn't go this year i went last year and like it and go some cute stuff there

SonjaC
SonjaC 
Mayor
SonjaC
In response to southern lady

Just wondering if anyone else is going this year? This'll be my third Ontario Expo (seventh overall expo) and I'm excited! I know of two SB.com'ers who are going already, but wanted to see who else (if any) are going!

Here's to a fun shopping/scrapping trip!

Alisa89
Tenant
Alisa89
In response to SonjaC

How was it? I am planning to attend the one in Sacramento here in a few weeks....

southern lady
Mayor
southern lady
In response to Alisa89

when was it. I went last years and had fun

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics